The newest registered user is apkguru
Our users have posted a total of 10634 messages in 2745 subjects
Just download and install
It's been a while since I expressed some of my objectives for the CC . First of all I like and respect everyone that joins our club . I realize that not everyone knows what a CC is all about . Many have different reasons for joining . I really don't know how many of the other clubs are run . They are all different . What I want to emphasize in our CC is that whatever tier you are . That you feel comfortable here , part of a team of players that come here to find conditions that enable them to improve their game , hone their skills , lower their scores ,lower their averages , move up in tiers . Enjoyably and comfortably with the conditions that challenge them enough to keep that drive without the frustrationsof regular game play . All that is completely possible by either creating those tourneys yourself or by messaging me about it . Or someone else in your tier that has been creating tourneys . Any kind of information that you need to know should be provided here , any kind of appp , calculator , help , tutorial , tournament , statistic , message , opinion , gripe , compliment , etc , etc . Should able to be aqcuired here ( or in our website , as it may be easier there ). With your help , all of this can be done easily . We already have a good start . I am going to be here for a very long time trying to achieve all this . For any of you that think it's a good direction for your CC to go in . Then lets keep on keepin on . Sincerely , Your Co team member PDB1 , Paul ( sitting here on a rare rainy day ) May the SUN always be with you
Re: Where are the Flags ?By Bertasion in Valley of the Sun Casual Club The other day upon the heather fair I hit a flagstick that was not there. I saw it's shadow and heard the clank but where it stood was just a blank. It was not there again today. I wonder when it will come back and stay. Brian
BEST OF BANDON PAR 3
THE OLYMPIC CLUB
ROYAL ST. GEORGE
PINEHURST NO. 8
CHALLANGE AT MANELE
EXPERIENCE AT KOELE
BEST OF WATER SHOTS
BEST OF FAMOUS SHOTS
BEST OF PUTTING
|Tue, Jul 3 2018 6:30 PM|
The Andyson Memorial Tournament for 2018
Sign ups have started---spread the word (mobile players can do the stroke play but unable to play Match play bracket round - so if you play mobile and decide to play the stroke rounds please state you are a mobile only player so you don't gum up the works for bracket rounds)
August 1st tournament begins
1st round 18hole stroke play St. Andrews)
2nd round 18hole stroke play (Pebble Beach)
Andyson Memorial Stroke Play trophy awarded to lowest combined score(including ties)
Secondary trophy(s) awarded to lowest score for each tier (including ties)
64 person match play elimination round begins 1week after completion of stroke play rounds (or once the challenge bracket is posted).
Course will be displayed when rounds begin will consist of 5 9hole match play and a final 18hole match play
winner receives Andyson Memorial trophy
The stroke play rounds will play just as they did previous tournaments.
* You will have 1 week to Post Score once round begins
* First 18 round completed in the week for that course.
* Not a Country Club tournament, Not a WGT Tournament. This will be an 18 hole ranked game solo or with others.
* Score will not count until verified (looking at players score History)after posting score in thread.
* Failure to post your score in thread may result in no score for round
64 player match play rounds (pc players only as match play unavailable to mobile players)
* Top score for each tier in Stroke play Tournament get automatic advance to elimination round(this includes all ties....IE 3 champions tie for lowest score all 3 will advance to elimination round)
* Remaining spots will be randomly picked from a hat
* The 64 advancing players will then have name randomly placed for position in bracket
* Each round of elimination to take no more than 2 weeks
* Each round will begin after previous round has been completed
* All games to be played until a winner is declared (game can not end in a tie)
* Match score to be posted in elimination thread by either player or both
* It will be up to the players to arrange and play match as soon as possible
* Failure to complete round will result in a coin toss as to who advances (or a bye to next round opponent)
* Any withdraw from tournament will result in a bye for your opponent (except round of 64 where a new player will be chosen at random from the remaining stroke play players not previously chosen.
This will be open to all WGT players (PC only for match play), and quite possible run for 15weeks (start to finish August 1st up to November 13th)
Last edited by Paul on Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:55 pm; edited 2 times in total