The newest registered user is kolkataff
Our users have posted a total of 11225 messages in 2865 subjects
Just download and install
It's been a while since I expressed some of my objectives for the CC . First of all I like and respect everyone that joins our club . I realize that not everyone knows what a CC is all about . Many have different reasons for joining . I really don't know how many of the other clubs are run . They are all different . What I want to emphasize in our CC is that whatever tier you are . That you feel comfortable here , part of a team of players that come here to find conditions that enable them to improve their game , hone their skills , lower their scores ,lower their averages , move up in tiers . Enjoyably and comfortably with the conditions that challenge them enough to keep that drive without the frustrationsof regular game play . All that is completely possible by either creating those tourneys yourself or by messaging me about it . Or someone else in your tier that has been creating tourneys . Any kind of information that you need to know should be provided here , any kind of appp , calculator , help , tutorial , tournament , statistic , message , opinion , gripe , compliment , etc , etc . Should able to be aqcuired here ( or in our website , as it may be easier there ). With your help , all of this can be done easily . We already have a good start . I am going to be here for a very long time trying to achieve all this . For any of you that think it's a good direction for your CC to go in . Then lets keep on keepin on . Sincerely , Your Co team member PDB1 , Paul ( sitting here on a rare rainy day ) May the SUN always be with you
Re: Where are the Flags ?By Bertasion in Valley of the Sun Casual Club The other day upon the heather fair I hit a flagstick that was not there. I saw it's shadow and heard the clank but where it stood was just a blank. It was not there again today. I wonder when it will come back and stay. Brian
BEST OF BANDON PAR 3
THE OLYMPIC CLUB
ROYAL ST. GEORGE
PINEHURST NO. 8
CHALLANGE AT MANELE
EXPERIENCE AT KOELE
BEST OF WATER SHOTS
BEST OF FAMOUS SHOTS
BEST OF PUTTING
Every guy wants to take one out, but most golfers sabotage their chances of success.
Instead of using cheesy pickup lines or trying to swing like Bryson to impress her, follow our rules to find success.
How to Hit on a Cart Girl – 5 Rules
1. Don’t Be CreepyThe first rule is simple, don’t shoot yourself in the foot by being creepy.
Remember, you only get one first impression, so don’t screw it up the first time you see the cart girl. Because let’s get real, there are too many middle-aged creepy dudes on the course, so be different.
2. Buy SomethingThe next step is to buy something from her, even if you aren’t hungry or thirsty. And no, asking for a cup of ice doesn’t count.
Otherwise, you’re just a lingerer and violating the first rule.
3. Ask Real QuestionsOnce you aren’t creepy and she’s getting your food/drinks ready, it’s time to talk. To avoid awkward silences, don’t talk about your game (she doesn’t care) or yourself.
Instead, ask her questions about her life!
Don’t make them lame questions either, make them interesting so that you stand out and are memorable.
4. Tip GenerouslyOnce she hands you the food and drinks, give her a good tip so she doesn’t think you’re cheap. Always make sure it’s a cash tip so she can pocket the money and avoid reporting it to the government.
5. Keep It GoingIf you want to wine and dine the cart girl, don’t shoot your shot the first time you see her on the front nine. Instead, build some rapport throughout the round, then ask for a number or suggest meeting up later. Plus, if she says no, it won’t be awkward the rest of the round.
What Not to Say to the Cart GirlWhile those five tips should help you pursue the unicorn of the golf world, there are some things to avoid as well. Here are five things not to say to the cart girl…
1. What advice would you give me?90% of cart girls don’t play a lot of golf and if they do, probably aren’t scratch players. Don’t ask them for advice!
2. Watch Me Hit This ShotUnless you’re playing with the swagger of Tiger Woods, don’t invite her to watch you hit the next shot. You will probably put too much pressure on yourself, hit an awful shot, and your buddies will make fun of you.
Then she will drive away in the distance laughing as well. Not a lot of good can happen for most golfers.
3. Can I Give You a Lesson?This violates rule number one instantly, and she will probably get the creepy vibes too.
4. Will You Take a Shot With Me?Unless you’re super friendly with a cart girl, don’t ask her to drink with you. She’s working, not golfing like you and it’ll likely be a hard pass for her.
5. Any Generic Pickup LineLeave the pickup lines in high school and avoid them at all costs. When you follow the first five rules, you won’t need to resort to lame pickup lines that most guys use.
Have you had success hitting on a cart girl?
If so, let us know your strategy in the comments below!
Written by Michael Leonard
May the SUN always be with you