The newest registered user is ntsplive
Our users have posted a total of 10828 messages in 2789 subjects
Just download and install
It's been a while since I expressed some of my objectives for the CC . First of all I like and respect everyone that joins our club . I realize that not everyone knows what a CC is all about . Many have different reasons for joining . I really don't know how many of the other clubs are run . They are all different . What I want to emphasize in our CC is that whatever tier you are . That you feel comfortable here , part of a team of players that come here to find conditions that enable them to improve their game , hone their skills , lower their scores ,lower their averages , move up in tiers . Enjoyably and comfortably with the conditions that challenge them enough to keep that drive without the frustrationsof regular game play . All that is completely possible by either creating those tourneys yourself or by messaging me about it . Or someone else in your tier that has been creating tourneys . Any kind of information that you need to know should be provided here , any kind of appp , calculator , help , tutorial , tournament , statistic , message , opinion , gripe , compliment , etc , etc . Should able to be aqcuired here ( or in our website , as it may be easier there ). With your help , all of this can be done easily . We already have a good start . I am going to be here for a very long time trying to achieve all this . For any of you that think it's a good direction for your CC to go in . Then lets keep on keepin on . Sincerely , Your Co team member PDB1 , Paul ( sitting here on a rare rainy day ) May the SUN always be with you
Re: Where are the Flags ?By Bertasion in Valley of the Sun Casual Club The other day upon the heather fair I hit a flagstick that was not there. I saw it's shadow and heard the clank but where it stood was just a blank. It was not there again today. I wonder when it will come back and stay. Brian
BEST OF BANDON PAR 3
THE OLYMPIC CLUB
ROYAL ST. GEORGE
PINEHURST NO. 8
CHALLANGE AT MANELE
EXPERIENCE AT KOELE
BEST OF WATER SHOTS
BEST OF FAMOUS SHOTS
BEST OF PUTTING
In reality, the entire premise of golf is absurd yet we absolutely love the sport. But I think we can agree these 10 things in golf make no sense.
10. All the RulesReading the entire rules book would be about as much fun as reading a dictionary. I hate how many rules there are because it’s a huge reason that people don’t get into this awesome game.
9. Golf Never Gets EasierNo matter how good you get, it’s never an easy sport. Tiger Woods made it look easy in 2000 but not even two decades later he had the chipping yips like a 30 handicap.
Or, Ian Poulter shanking irons on the PGA Tour on a semi-regular basis. No matter how good you get, this sport will humble the best of us.
8. Late Tee Off in MajorsIs there a need to tee off at 3pm at Augusta or any other major? No!
Start the coverage earlier, I promise we’ll still be in front of the TV with a 6-pack ready to go.
7. Iron CoversIron covers couldn’t make less sense. They’re ugly, slow down the pace of play, and instantly alert everyone else think that you suck at golf.
My clubs have been to hell and back and they still work great. A few scuffs won’t make you a bad golfer, but iron covers will.
6. One Ball RuleIf you don’t know, the one ball rule means you can only play one type of ball in tournaments. For example, you can’t switch from a normal Titleist Pro V1 to a Pro V1X mid round.
But let me ask, who cares?
At the end of the day, you just have to get the ball in the gopher hole, regardless of the brand and style. I don’t see how switching balls is an advantage at all.
5. Ball RetrieversWhat golfer was so cheap that he first designed a ball retriever? Was he so tired of losing balls but didn’t want to give up the sport that he designed a golf fishing rod instead?
These devices make no sense and make you stick out like a set or iron covers. If I ever see someone with both, I would legitimately make the starter find me a new group.
4. 2 Sided ChippersJust why?
Is golf so easy right-handed that you want to switch hands? Or, do you have so many shots where you need a left-handed club around the green?
3. Gimmicky Training AidsTurn on the Golf Channel for five minutes and I’m sure you will see plenty of cringe worthy training aids. All claiming to straighten out your slice, hit better bunker shots, and add 20+ yards to your drive.
They’re about as effective as weight loss pills when you refuse to diet and workout. Remember, fundamentals are the key to making changes in any part of life, not some $97 gadget that cost $4 to manufacture.
2. Yelling ForeWhat the hell does “fore” mean? Why don’t we say “Duck”, “Get out of the way” or “Sorry” really loud instead?
1. Not Trusting Your Buddies DistanceHow many times has one of your buddies said, “Hey man, what’s the distance?” You give them the number, then they walk back to the cart, pull out the rangefinder and shoot the distance for themselves.
Don’t be that guy.
Which of these make the least amount of sense to you?
Written by Michael Leonard