The newest registered user is Cumkid
Our users have posted a total of 12039 messages in 2924 subjects
Just download and install
It's been a while since I expressed some of my objectives for the CC . First of all I like and respect everyone that joins our club . I realize that not everyone knows what a CC is all about . Many have different reasons for joining . I really don't know how many of the other clubs are run . They are all different . What I want to emphasize in our CC is that whatever tier you are . That you feel comfortable here , part of a team of players that come here to find conditions that enable them to improve their game , hone their skills , lower their scores ,lower their averages , move up in tiers . Enjoyably and comfortably with the conditions that challenge them enough to keep that drive without the frustrationsof regular game play . All that is completely possible by either creating those tourneys yourself or by messaging me about it . Or someone else in your tier that has been creating tourneys . Any kind of information that you need to know should be provided here , any kind of appp , calculator , help , tutorial , tournament , statistic , message , opinion , gripe , compliment , etc , etc . Should able to be aqcuired here ( or in our website , as it may be easier there ). With your help , all of this can be done easily . We already have a good start . I am going to be here for a very long time trying to achieve all this . For any of you that think it's a good direction for your CC to go in . Then lets keep on keepin on . Sincerely , Your Co team member PDB1 , Paul ( sitting here on a rare rainy day ) May the SUN always be with you
Re: Where are the Flags ?By Bertasion in Valley of the Sun Casual Club The other day upon the heather fair I hit a flagstick that was not there. I saw it's shadow and heard the clank but where it stood was just a blank. It was not there again today. I wonder when it will come back and stay. Brian
BEST OF BANDON PAR 3
THE OLYMPIC CLUB
ROYAL ST. GEORGE
PINEHURST NO. 8
CHALLANGE AT MANELE
EXPERIENCE AT KOELE
BEST OF WATER SHOTS
BEST OF FAMOUS SHOTS
BEST OF PUTTING
|With added spice,|
It's Friday, all, and I am excited to announce plans for this month! ^_^
With Sister Seekers 8, Battle for Manalar, we reached a milestone in the series. Everything from Book 4, Surfacing, was leading to that event. The waves shall continue through the next 3 books.
Meanwhile, the plots underground thicken like a bowl of oatmeal.
With Book 9, Awake in the Dark coming out in December, one of the Tales of Miurag anthologies listed at my website has now become relevant and complimentary to the Sister Seekers: The Deepearth.
I plan to release this anthology of backstories October 7, 2022.
- This collection of stories contains 1 novella and 3 shorter tales and is about 300 pages. This release will have better editing, and the formatting shall be redone to match the Sister Seekers series.
- My patrons will receive this new and improved version as part of their rewards, as they all supported the writing of these extra stories in the first place!
- The e-book will be available to purchase for all readers!
- I'll set up a pre-order option by my next update! This will list the stories and synopsis for the collection.
- At this time, I am not planning a paperback format for this launch due to very real time constraints for my book cover designer. Let me know if you'd like to see a paperback, though. Perhaps this is something we can get done at a later date if there's enough interest.
Leading up to the release of "The Deepearth" will be weekly updates to my lore archive at World Anvil!
- Each of these updates will be relevant to this Tales of Miurag collection, and the closer we get to launch, the more insight and foreshadowing they provide for what these stories contain! 0.0
- My Archivist Patrons ($10+) will have access to "Something Extra," an additional secret or insight for every update!
- I'll have a new article every Friday through October 7th, possibly with a bonus release or two as we get closer!
Today's World Anvil Update:
It's best to begin with the larger Region in which the stories take place:
THE DEEPEARTH on World Anvil
I'm excited! ^_^ This is my first new article since we prepped the "Places" Category in June, which won the patron vote for the next area to fill out!
More Places, Races, and secrets yet to come!
Thank you, everyone!