The newest registered user is jackii
Our users have posted a total of 14355 messages in 3158 subjects
Just download and install
It's been a while since I expressed some of my objectives for the CC . First of all I like and respect everyone that joins our club . I realize that not everyone knows what a CC is all about . Many have different reasons for joining . I really don't know how many of the other clubs are run . They are all different . What I want to emphasize in our CC is that whatever tier you are . That you feel comfortable here , part of a team of players that come here to find conditions that enable them to improve their game , hone their skills , lower their scores ,lower their averages , move up in tiers . Enjoyably and comfortably with the conditions that challenge them enough to keep that drive without the frustrationsof regular game play . All that is completely possible by either creating those tourneys yourself or by messaging me about it . Or someone else in your tier that has been creating tourneys . Any kind of information that you need to know should be provided here , any kind of appp , calculator , help , tutorial , tournament , statistic , message , opinion , gripe , compliment , etc , etc . Should able to be aqcuired here ( or in our website , as it may be easier there ). With your help , all of this can be done easily . We already have a good start . I am going to be here for a very long time trying to achieve all this . For any of you that think it's a good direction for your CC to go in . Then lets keep on keepin on . Sincerely , Your Co team member PDB1 , Paul ( sitting here on a rare rainy day ) May the SUN always be with you
Re: Where are the Flags ?By Bertasion in Valley of the Sun Casual Club The other day upon the heather fair I hit a flagstick that was not there. I saw it's shadow and heard the clank but where it stood was just a blank. It was not there again today. I wonder when it will come back and stay. Brian
Last edited by Paul on Sat 31 Dec 2022, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Last edited by Paul on Sat 31 Dec 2022, 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
2. Nearly all bonobos are bisexual and 75% of the sex bonobos do is not for reproduction.
3. Cat Penises have spines or barbs made up of keratin to scrape out competing sperm.
4. Some mammals including dogs and cats have a bone in their penises. Well.. guess this is where the term “boner” comes from.
5. Elephant Shrews are the only animals apart from Primates and Bats that menstruate.
6. A mouse-like creature called the antechinus will have so much sex within a short period of time that the animal basically disintegrates.
7. Male Barnacles have the longest penis relative to their size, up to 8 times their body length.
8. Female lice of the genus Neotrogla can have sex up to 70 hours.
9. Ocelots tend to breed every other year. Well this is important to know, because people should not hunt these guys.
10. Female squid don’t have vaginas… then what do they have?
11. At the end of sex, male honeybees genitals explode.
12. Male snakes have two penises
13. Velvet worms have their genitals on their heads.
14. An erect Elephant penis can weigh as much as 30Kg which is equal to 66 lbs.
15. Female dolphins have used their snouts as dildos on other females.
16. Female hyenas have something that looks like a really long penis but is in fact a clitoris.
17. Around a third of seahorse sexual intercourse is that of same sex.
18. Koalas have two penises
19. Sexually frustrated sea otters are known to kidnap and try to mate with seal pups… damn… they aren’t as cute as people make them out to be…
20. Before mating the male giraffe will drink the urine of the female to see if she is fertile.