Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44628 messages in 6566 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

TWINPONDS169

Go down

TWINPONDS169 Empty TWINPONDS169

Post by Paul Fri 27 Jan 2023, 4:46 pm

I would like to break this down and address this paragraph .

TWINPONDS169 Icon-quote twinponds169:

388 posts of babbling drivel in the last 30 days to this forum. Discord will not be the death of this forum but a pathetic dirt bag #1 will.
Who even bothers to browse them much anymore when you click on Active Threads  and 90% of the entire page shows the same Last Post author.
Folks like Sam, Simon, Hamden, pmm, don't even bother much here anymore with all of the spam drive going on here. AND, he has the audacity to call others trolls.
Self pleasuring himself to the max, as has always been the case. All so he can eventually award himself one of his spamming 10 cent trophies as the WGT All Time Poster. He spitefully posted that trophy on the wall of the true Forum King, Yankee Jim, spitefully because he waited til a month after YJ died to do it, then the idiot that is in the forums 24/7 feigned he had no idea YJ died, even though it was all over the forums the whole month.
Yankee Jim couldn't stand the sight of him either, Andyson couldn't stand him, and 99% of the rest of the forum community couldn't stand him. Do a search on his begging Go Fund Me drive from 7 or 8 years ago. He has always been a POS around here and always will be to anyone who knows better. I cordially used the word "dirt" in my first paragraph, in place of the female feminine product that also starts with the letter D. Gave up better accuracy for censorship.

388 posts of babbling drivel in the last 30 days to this forum. Discord will not be the death of this forum but a pathetic dirt bag #1 will.
TWINPONDS169 My_ico16

That was actually 388 forum posts arriving in my email . Now that the Forum automated email reply system is broken . I now receive every Forum post coming out of the Forums .

All new Forum posts . ( should not be receiving these ) .

All CC Corner posts . ( should not be receiving these ) .

All Forum posts I have replied in .

Who even bothers to browse them much anymore when you click on Active Threads  and 90% of the entire page shows the same Last Post author.
Folks like Sam, Simon, Hamden, pmm, don't even bother much here anymore with all of the spam drive going on here. AND, he has the audacity to call others trolls.
TWINPONDS169 My_ico16
Receiving .

All new Forum posts .( should not be receiving these ) .

Exposes me to many many posts I would not normally see at all . I haven't ever looked at new posts before . I have plenty just with the ones I posted in .

I do not like that these new posts are always coming to my email . I try to ignore them  . Eventually after no one has responded to them for a couple few days . I respond . Sometimes after another has responded . I have something to add .

These open Forums are there for us all to post questions and respond to questions . I will be asking quetions and answering questions there as long as I am here . Especially when no one else is responding . How rude is that ? To leave them hanging .
There is no designated responders . There are no limits .
At least I can say that I do not insult or intimidate or discredit anyone . I am polite and  try to respond as best I can . While soaking up and absorbing as much info as I can .

Regarding Sam, Simon, Hamden, pmm , etc . I will let them speak for themselves on this .

Self pleasuring himself to the max, as has always been the case. All so he can eventually award himself one of his spamming 10 cent trophies as the WGT All Time Poster.
TWINPONDS169 My_ico16
Lol . I have only ever awarded myself 1 maybe 2 of my 10 cent trophy's .And a 5 center as well .

I have never wanted to or claimed to be an All Time Poster . As a matter of fact . I have said before that I will stop posting before I pass Yankee Jim's All Time Post # .

Let me be clear . If I was into mass posting . I would have passed YJ's # years ago . Fact . And If that were the case . I would never have let craig catch up , pass me by and continue on . But craig will have 35,000 before long . You go craig .

He spitefully posted that trophy on the wall of the true Forum King, Yankee Jim, spitefully because he waited til a month after YJ died to do it, then the idiot that is in the forums 24/7 feigned he had no idea YJ died, even though it was all over the forums the whole month.
TWINPONDS169 My_ico16
I have never spitefully done anything . Much less post or make a trophy spitefully .
I , like I said before . I do not peruse the Forums to see what else has been posted . Especially back then .
I saw his tribute , posted my condolences , announced that I would make

I posted in it expressed my condolences and announced his trophy .

TWINPONDS169 U5453491_20220619_114102.jpg?0.161 TWINPONDS169 USA.gif?0.161
TWINPONDS169 Nation.png?0.161
pdb1
24,286 Posts
Thu, Jul 22 2021 8:27 PM
I never saw this before now . I am deeply saddened . I made him an award in April and I didn't know .
  May he rest in peace and his soul live forever .

Then .
TWINPONDS169 U5453491_20220619_114102.jpg?0.161 TWINPONDS169 USA.gif?0.161
pdb1
24,286 Posts
Sat, Jul 24 2021 11:29 AM
YankeeJim has been added to the MIA thread pg 42 .

Then I shared message he sent me .

.TWINPONDS169 U418203_20140925_083440.JPG?0.130.7521
YankeeJim
wrote "+100"
at 8:05 AM on February 29, 2016
LOL. The problem is it's a no-win situation because you can never get right with stupid and irrational. :-D

[({])}[({])}[({])}
TWINPONDS169 My_ico16
You will notice my post was July 22 , 2021 . I created and posted the trophy on his wall April 1 2021 . At which time I may have seen that he passed . But by July I had no recollection of it . And was the first I saw the thread .
( It is not uncommon for me to be doing a high number of tasks . And not recollect some of them . This has happened probably 20 plus times ). I have a terrible memory .

This was not the first time I had seen a Forum post for the first time a month or 2 after it was posted .
There was another time the year before when I found The Andyson Memorial Tournament on the last day of qualifying . I was told then as well . That there was no way I hadn't seen it before that day . Well I hadn't .

Same thing with the YJ tribute . It was at that moment that I found out about his passing .
There were a couple , we know who . That accused me then of lying and pulling some kind of crap .
Of course I did not . Would not . And never could do anything like he describes .

These Forums have done one thing in particular . I have been called everything in the book . Accused of every treacherous deed . It was quite difficult to handle for several years .
All of it with no basis or any prior incidents , or proof of anything .
I now have become completely numb to any of it . It doesn't and couldn't phase me in the slightest way . That is one thing I have acquired in these Forums .
Other things I have gained would be a lot of knowledge I did not know before .

Yankee Jim couldn't stand the sight of him either, Andyson couldn't stand him,
TWINPONDS169 My_ico16
That very well could be the case . I certainly respected both of them .

99% of the rest of the forum community couldn't stand him.
TWINPONDS169 My_ico16
That I know for a fact is completely ridiculous . Lol .

Do a search on his begging Go Fund Me drive from 7 or 8 years ago.
TWINPONDS169 My_ico16
Go ahead . You will find a completely legitimate go fund me . For a very horrible time in my life . Where I had both my right and left rotator cuffs torn . I couldn't use either arm . I couldn't work . I couldn't generate any income .
Extremely painful and low point in my life . I had little to no options .
I started a go fund me . In which many WGTers were very generous . Building a pot of $3000.00 . Of which my wife and I were so extremely grateful . We expressed our thank you's over and over . The amount covered about a month of our expenses right then .
Somehow and for what reason I will never know . The trolls invaded my post .
Immediately turned it around . Discredited me . made me into an extortioinist and a criminal .
It was so bad . I had to take down the go fund me . There were people actually believing it was a con .
My wife and I were devastated . There was nothing we could do about it .
The trolls even told their buddies the mods about it . I was immediately put back on moderation .
I won't go into all the horrors that befell my wife and I after that .
I did have to leave my CC and WGT for a spell . I had a couple surgeries . We had no more internet .
We got evicted . Spent 2 weeks on the street . My car got repossessed .
We were at a desperately low place in our lives .
But we pulled through it all . I had surgery with a reverse shoulder replacement , recovery , physical therapy . I now have been working at the best job ever for 4 years now . All is good .

He has always been a POS around here and always will be to anyone who knows better. I cordially used the word "dirt" in my first paragraph, in place of the female feminine product that also starts with the letter D. Gave up better accuracy for censorship.
TWINPONDS169 My_ico16
He has always felt that way about me . I have no idea why . I mean seriously . It is completely unfounded . And out of left field .
I mean come on . Can you imagine myself or anyone actually being like he describes ?

I am like the complete opposite .
I have many many very good friends and acquaintances . Over many years of owning a CC and friending many other CC's . Their owners and their members . Playing probably at least 15,000 MP rounds . Chatting and having fun . And I meet more everyday . Nary a problem with anyone .
I even run into players all the time that remember me because I removed them from my CC . No hard feelings , all is good . Everytime .
I usually say " Well you probably wouldn't communicate with me " . They usually agree .

Myself or anyone isn't buying your claims .

In fact I am hoping you stop at some point . Just reel it in .

But the main reason I decided to explain this . Is the part about Yankee Jim .

Many years ago . He had a total of 25,287 . That was an awesome number of posts .

I was probably barely 20,000 at the time . I can't remember . But I really never even considered that I would or even could reach that # . I never tried . I have never tried to accumulate posts . Period . BTW craig probably didn't even have 15,000 at that time .

Anyway I fully believe he was and is the ALL Time Poster here in WGT . And not because of just the number of posts .

When I first heard that crap that the guy above spewed out of his mouth . I literally thought he was joking . It didn't take long to figure out he was serious .

So to try and ease his mind and dispell his reasoning . I vowed to never intentionally surpass Yankee Jim's forum post total of 25,287 .

Wow . At the moment I am writing this TWINPONDS169 Pdbs_f11 there is 1001 posts to go before I would equal his number .

IDK what to say . I have no intention of surpassing his number . My posting will end before that .

Last edited by Paul on Sat 18 Nov 2023, 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

TWINPONDS169 Empty Re: TWINPONDS169

Post by Paul Sat 18 Nov 2023, 10:12 am

TWINPONDS169 U11285200_20221118_190209.jpg?0.171TWINPONDS169 USA.gif?0.171
TWINPONDS169 Nation.png?0.171
twinponds169
2,989 Posts
Sat, Nov 5 2022 8:56 PM

TWINPONDS169 Icon-quote pdb1:
Can someone make sense out of it for me ?

Yea, let me make sense of it for ya.......
STFU, MYOB, and go crawl back into your dumpster.
Absolutely nobody gives a flying duck what YOU, the biggest POS to ever grace this game, may or may not be comfortable with.
Get a life...... and go fund yourself.

• TWINPONDS169 U11285200_20221118_190209.jpg?0.171TWINPONDS169 USA.gif?0.171
    twinponds169
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2022 9:00 PM

Well i see another post has been removed for telling the truth. Sad very Sad.

I just told the truth... now be a hypocrite

• TWINPONDS169 U5453491_20230813_005438.jpg?0.171TWINPONDS169 USA.gif?0.171
    pdb1
    25,122 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2022 9:13 PM

.That is not my quote you turkey .Either fix it or remove it please .

• TWINPONDS169 U11285200_20221118_190209.jpg?0.171TWINPONDS169 USA.gif?0.171
    twinponds169
    2,989 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2022 9:35 PM

See the last 4 words of my next to previous post.... please.

pdb1
    25,122 Posts
    Sat, Nov 5 2022 9:37 PM

TWINPONDS169 Icon-quote twinponds169:
    now be a hypocrite

Okay . I give up . How am I a hypocrite ?

• TWINPONDS169 WGT_AVATAR_MALE_a001_o003.jpg?0.171TWINPONDS169 CAN.gif?0.171
    ct690911
    7,142 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2022 1:59 AM

Absolutely nobody gives a flying duck what YOU, the biggest POS to ever grace this game, may or may not be comfortable with.

Wow.

• TWINPONDS169 U4369490_20210126_061851.jpg?0.171TWINPONDS169 USA.gif?0.171
    DirtyDuffer
    875 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2022 3:31 AM

This thread is better than anything on HBO

pdb1
    25,122 Posts
    Sun, Nov 6 2022 6:04 AM

I don't need anything . The only thing I want is peace . Never want to cause turmoil . Even with an unstable troll . I do not enjoy any part of that .

I still don't know what he is going on about . . Whatever he thinks or thought . Has caused him to fly off the handle .
    The quote at the top of this page . Is not even me . It is another person altogether .
    As a result . I have deleted the last several posts . That involved other people .
    If I offended anyone aside from the troll . I aplogize . Never my intent .
    I don't feel a resposibility to save these forums .
    I would like to help though .
    Yesterday I responded to a gal whos post had sat unanswered for over 24 hours . I had purposely left it alone as well .
    The topic was about the online offline status , green and red . . Which I really don't know about in PCEA . Not to mention I didn't know they were colored . I can't tell green from red anyway . Especially little dots like that . 
    But someone had to answer it .I did . And I hope I helped .
    I have a couple threads of my own . This being oine of them . Neither of them do I feel compelled to do any sort of continual posting in . I go days between posting in either of them .
    Most of what I post goes unnoticed . Some opinions are met with disagreement . Nothing wrong with that . There are 8 ways to do something . And they are all correct . Many different agendas . They will not all align ..
    Please enjoy your time in these forums . And in your favorite formats playing this incredible game .
    Peace .
    TWINPONDS169 371994509

I was going to post my last project today 11/17/22 . But I will not .
    I will provide the link to it . Hope you all enjoy .
    INTRO TO WGT POETRY , QUOTES , & MORE
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TWINPONDS169 Empty Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email * THE FULL THREAD *

Post by Paul Sat 18 Nov 2023, 10:18 am

From the WGT Forum thread  Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email

TWINPONDS169 U11285200_20221118_190209.jpg?0.161TWINPONDS169 USA.gif?0.161
twinponds169
2,935 Posts
Sun, Nov 13 2022 11:29 AM
  • 388 posts of babbling drivel in the last 30 days to this forum. Discord will not be the death of this forum but a pathetic dirt bag #1 will.
    Self pleasuring himself to the max, as has always been the case. All so he can eventually award himself one of his spamming 10 cent trophies as the WGT All Time Poster. He spitefully posted that trophy on the wall of the true Forum King, Yankee Jim, spitefully because he waited til a month after YJ died to do it, then the idiot that is in the forums 24/7 feigned he had no idea YJ died, even though it was all over the forums the whole month.
    Yankee Jim couldn't stand the sight of him either, Andyson couldn't stand him, and 99% of the rest of the forum community couldn't stand him. Do a search on his begging Go Fund Me drive from 7 or 8 years ago. He has always been a POS around here and always will be to anyone who knows better. I cordially used the word "dirt" in my first paragraph, in place of the female feminine product that also starts with the letter D. Gave up better accuracy for censorship.

• TWINPONDS169 U45440427_20211221_171029.jpg?0.161TWINPONDS169 USA.gif?0.161
    Duphpherer
    316 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 11:49 AM

TWINPONDS169 Icon-quotetwinponds169:

I can understand why you hate him so... he evidently spends a lot of time in your head.
    BTW... Douche is in the drug store isles...  err aisles. (thx DP) Wink

• TWINPONDS169 U23855302_20221231_220246.jpg?0.161TWINPONDS169 USA.gif?0.161
    SamSpayed
    4,370 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 12:34 PM

388 posts of babbling drivel in the last 30 days to this forum.

I agree, that's a bit much.  Maybe having a limit of 5 posts per user per day would help.

• TWINPONDS169 U2659490_20180302_121257.jpg?0.161TWINPONDS169 GBR.gif?0.161
    DodgyPutter
    4,499 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 12:55 PM
    Mostly I'm left trying to think of an example of a male feminine product, or perhaps a female masculine product........:-/ 

TWINPONDS169 Icon-quoteDuphpherer:
    drug store isles. Wink

Also loved the idea of these Islands; something like Alcatraz, Angel and Corinthian being collectively known as the ..........
    Sorry D, just felt this thread could use a little more frivolity. :-)

• TWINPONDS169 U45440427_20211221_171029.jpg?0.161TWINPONDS169 USA.gif?0.161
    Duphpherer
    316 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 1:49 PM
    Doh.. I know an isle from an aisle. Didn't have my coffee yet. Usually the Coast Guard busts those drug isles, eh?  lol 

TWINPONDS169 Icon-quoteDodgyPutter:

Mostly I'm left trying to think of an example of a male feminine product, or perhaps a female masculine product........:-/ 

drug store isles. Wink

Also loved the idea of these Islands; something like Alcatraz, Angel and Corinthian being collectively known as the ..........
    Sorry D, just felt this thread could use a little more frivolity. :-)

• TWINPONDS169 U5453491_20220619_114102.jpg?0.161TWINPONDS169 USA.gif?0.161
    pdb1
    24,314 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 5:12 PM

All so he can eventually award himself one of his spamming 10 cent trophies as the WGT All Time Poster. He spitefully posted that trophy on the wall of the true Forum King, Yankee Jim, spitefully because he waited til a month after YJ died to do it, then the idiot that is in the forums 24/7 feigned he had no idea YJ died, even though it was all over the forums the whole month.

I don't really care what you think . Except when it comes to that topic .
    I fully respected him always. Not saying he liked me .
    The trophy was made and presented to Him with complete respect .
    I happened across his memorial post .
    At that time the emails worked . I would never have a reason to go look for new posts . And I never cared about how many posts I had .
    There are hundreds of threads I don't know about .
    He still has the title of " WGT KICK ASS ALL TIME HIGHEST POSTER " . And in my eyes he always will . He has 1,914 more posts than I . I will never surpass that . Intentionally .
    PS I have received 380 emails in one month . Not posted in that many . Lately .

DodgyPutter
    4,499 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 1:49 AM

Didn't have my coffee yet. Usually the Coast Guard busts those drug isles, eh?  lol 

A popular destination for SAGA holidays I reckon.

pdb1
    24,314 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 4:47 AM

TWINPONDS169 Icon-quoteSamSpayed:
    I agree, that's a bit much.  Maybe having a limit of 5 posts per user per day would help.

That wouldn't have any effect on me . But there are several reasons that would not work .
    First I don't think that would go over too well amongst the 1st Amendment advocates . I don't think restricting people more is an answer to anything . 
    Second these Forums don't have any admin action to that effect . They don't have any control over these various multi media programs . Other than Banned , Moderated , Unmoderated . They can Sticky and they can delete The                                                  Sorting and Filtering   Mark all .
    is worthless . And they have no ability to mend the various corruptions throughout .
    You may not like me . You may not like that I take the time to try to provide some assistance and hopefully Hope to the players BELOW you . Such as I . The fact that I am so positive and optimistic most of the time . Has to get on your last nerve .
    No apologies .

Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email

No they just haven't been prescribed yet .

TWINPONDS169 Icon-quoteDodgyPutter:
    SAGA

?

• TWINPONDS169 U858553_20220227_125750.jpg?0.161TWINPONDS169 USA.gif?0.161
    tramilleo
    1,813 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 7:23 AM
    Haha  case in point^^^^^^^^

DodgyPutter
    4,499 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 10:08 AM
    TWINPONDS169 Icon-quote DodgyPutter:
    SAGA
    ?
    It was a joke about the "Drug Store Isles", nothing to do with you, maybe only makes any sense in the UK (and debatable here).  

• "I can understand why you hate him so... he evidently spends a lot of time in your head."
    I have to agree with Duphpherer on this. Honestly TP, it's a bit concerning that Paul gets under your skin to this degree. You are a good guy and well respected in these forums. Don't dedicate too much energy to what really amounts to a hopeless pursuit. 
    Paul has his faults ( like all of us), but he isn't the devil incarnate. 
    my 2 cents anyway.
    ct

• TWINPONDS169 U35223432_20230120_074628.jpg?0.161TWINPONDS169 USA.gif?0.161
    PureGro1
    1,458 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 12:24 PM

TWINPONDS169 Icon-quotect690911:
    but he isn't the devil incarnate. 

I put in my application, haven't heard back yet....lol
    TWINPONDS169 46d7af

pdb1
    24,314 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 6:04 PM

I can understand why you hate him so... he evidently spends a lot of time in your head.

Whatever . I can't understand hate . At all . I see haters that think they have serious issues with what they hate . Most often as a result of propagandized actions or information .
    In this case I am not trying to mis lead him or anyone . I mean no offense . I mean no harm . Ever

TWINPONDS169 Icon-quotecraigswan:

The propagandist's purpose is to make one set of people forget that certain other sets of people are human.
    Aldous Huxley

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum