Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 475 registered users
The newest registered user is Menupanda

Our users have posted a total of 44826 messages in 6601 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

Quora Does vaping hurt you?

Go down

Quora Does vaping hurt you? Empty Quora Does vaping hurt you?

Post by Paul Mon 26 Jun 2023, 12:13 pm

Does vaping hurt you?

From a response on Quora

Michael McCoy

·
Follow
Former Self-employed (1985–2015)Updated 5y

Does vaping hurt you?

I smoked for 48 years — heavily. I was addicted in the classic sense. I tried quitting several times over the years, but tobacco’s grip on me was too much.

As the cost of cigarettes have gone up, I was spending $350 per month — over $4,000 per year. This is real money, I could prove it through receipts.

February 29th, 2016, (leap year), I went to vaping full time after trying it for a week or so. I haven’t looked back, and in 19 months, I have spent around $400 for all vaping supplies and devices. The vaping juice I buy runs about $10 a month — and it suits me perfectly.

I feel better, I breath better, food tastes better, I can vape almost anywhere, (discretely on planes and in restaurants). I don’t have the lingering smell of smoke on me, or in my clothes or in my home.

As a footnote, what is giving vaping a bad name are the people that take pleasure in huge vapes and filling the air with clouds the size of lounge chairs. For some guys, it’s a macho thing. For others, it seems to please them to annoy others — even though the vapor is harmless.

The general consensus, is that vaping is around 95% less harmful than cigarette smoke. Referring to vaping as completely safe would be a mistake. But vaping avoids the 600 chemicals that the tobacco companies have, (been force to), admit to adding to their products.

I found a dear friend in vaping. There’s no going back. I only wish I had taken it up years ago — but, by the same token, I wish I had never started smoking at age 14. It’s a wonderful alternative, and fits me like a tailored glove.

Addendum: Thanks for the views and upvotes, folks. Start cheap with a basic starter kit for about $10, (eBay has tons to choose from). Amazon has a wide selection too. The small tank, battery and charger is great to get your feet wet. I prefer the small, disposable tank, (1.6 ml size), because it allows me a puff like I got from the cigarette.

You can always get elaborate later, if vaping suits you. And believe me, with different style tanks, a daunting selection of coils, (both replaceable and rebuildable), it gets complicated. Don’t get me started on mod boxes, digital read-outs and 18650 batteries.

Visit a nearby vaping vendor for a recommendation on an e-liquid that will nicely substitute your (former) cigarettes. One you find the blend that suit you, go online and do some searching. I like “KikSticks”. Wide selection, good prices and a choice of nicotine levels. Quick shipping too.

Finally, vaping is not going to work unless you’re determined. If you worry about the damage that (you know) cigarettes are doing to you, make up your mind. When things go wrong in a relationship, at work, or a crisis pops up, these are the times you’ll be tested. Don’t forget or make excuses — you made up your mind.
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down