Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44628 messages in 6566 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE .

Go down

LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . Empty LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE .

Post by Paul Sun 30 Jul 2023, 12:48 am

LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE .

• LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . U5453491_20230617_111501.jpg?0.167 LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . USA.gif?0.167
    LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . Nation.png?0.167
    pdb1
    25,122 Posts
    Sat, May 22 2021 11:23 AM
      Better communication . A much stronger effort . From all parties . Is what is needed .
      Us ex Flash players . Are the all around seasoned players . From game play ( all formats ) . To communicating information and sportsmanship .
      This big newer crowd of mobile players . Do not know the protocols that are established as WGT standards for tiering up , lowering their averages , playing ranked formats .
      WGT made no effort to guide them in this direction . To learn the best paths available to them .
      Think about it . When we all came up . Did we find out all this easily ? Did WGT tell us how to do it ? No . It took us years of sharing information and building these forums .
      And still there are those from our era that did not pay attention to what was going on .
      So . It is even harder for the newer mobile type group . To know about Ranked Rounds . To know how to tier up properly . How to utilize that to get better equipment .
      As has been noted . More are migrating to these forums . Finding this whirlwind of information and trying to make sense of it .
      We need to help them . In more ways .
      Improve communication in any type of round .
      Show respect .
      Suggest information for them to investigate .
      Possibly post a link on ones wall . With info that player didn't know .
    I have been doing this all along . Today I played an Amateur . His approach shots were landing 2 yds from the hole . Just outside of mine .
      I asked him if he ever considered tiering up and getting better equipment ?
      He told me this was his first day . Lol . I didn't challenge him on that . He told me he didn't have any gold coins yet .
      I said . It's not about the coins . I said " ranked rounds . " Then he asked if this was a ranked round ? I told him these don't count .
      Then the round was over .
      I felt like I had cracked the surface on that one .
      Here is the conversation .
    LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . Coin_c12
      He didn't sound like an amateur . He didn't play like an amateur . In fact I usually don't like playing amateurs . Because they get gimme putts from 5 yards out . And none are amateurs .
      That's why it will be up to us . To bridge that gap . Even out the disparity . Suggest and provide the path for the information .
      If we really step up in those ways . We can make this game as popular and enjoyable as it once was .
      I am hoping this will help . Will you join me ? Hopefully you are doing it already .
    EDITED :
    Despite the revelation of the Mobile algorithm . Applied to Mobile players . Enabling them to quickly tier up . Without playing dozens , hundreds , thousands of ranked rounds  Making them exempt from the basic WGT protocols .
    Which demanded a grueling , tedious regiment of concentration , precision , and dedication . To play ranked rounds . Very seriously . With a number of required ranked rounds in each tier . Then a mandatory lowered average from the last tier . Before advancing in each tier . All very time consuming and depending on the type of ball one used . Could be very costly . With more costs  with each upgrade .For some taking as little as a couple years . And for the majority 4 , 6 , 8 , 10 years and more .
    Despite the fact that these players are not required to do any of that . Allowing them to skip the basic protocols .
    We cannot blame them for the poor decisions made in admin . It is tempting , but it is not their fault .
    Somehow we still must communicate with them . By whatever commonalities we can discover .
    If we find no commonalities . Then we try harder to create some . All to help the survival and future of this WGT .
    That is . If we give a damn ?

• LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . U8742721_20200328_085702.jpg?0.167LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . USA.gif?0.167
    dschlapman
    71 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2021 1:55 PM
    Many of these players do not belong to a county club, so they are missing out on shotpal and putterpal, if they even know what they are. 
    Have tried sending friend requests and the invite to the C.C., but very little luck so far.

• LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . U5453491_20230617_111501.jpg?0.167LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . USA.gif?0.167
    pdb1
    25,122 Posts
    Mon, May 24 2021 2:34 PM

LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . Icon-quotedschlapman:

Many of these players do not belong to a county club, so they are missing out on shotpal and putterpal, if they even know what they are. 
    Have tried sending friend requests and the invite to the C.C., but very little luck so far.

HOW DO I GET UP IN THE CLUB ?
      Very good tip . Please continue your efforts .
      CC's can be the " game changer " one needs . To find their niche here . CC's offer much more that FREE SHOT PAL & PUTTER PAL .
      CC's provide much needed info in a team oriented environment . They provide support and backing . Encouragement and guidance .
      The CC tourneys are the very best way to hone ones skills , lower ones scores , lower ones averages . And move up in tiers .
      Most will thrive in a CC . With the comradre , spirit , kindness , friendships , experience , and information .
      If one doesn't think they need or want such a TEAM based setting . They can still thrive and prosper . Playing solo and still reaping all the other benefits one gets just belonging to a CC .
      In all cases . Communication is the key . First with the owner . Once you know he or she is receptive , active and either interested or he or she directs you to members that are .
      I should say . First before one joins a CC . Contact and view the owners profile . To be sure they are active . If they have not been active in the last 1 month or more . Chances are they never will be .
      You do not want to join a CC with an inactive owner . That cannot possibly go well .
      Once you establish that the CC has a current active owner . You can then relax in your new CC and soak up the plethera of information . Coming from all around you . From the Owner , Directors , myriad of players/members , CC Forum , bulletin boards , events , tournaments , etc .

• LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . U661402_20161028_121022.jpg?0.167LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . USA.gif?0.167
    garyk49
    2,226 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2021 4:09 AM

Quit living in a dream world.  These players of who you speak, don't want to tier up or improve the 150 average they currently have.  I have never seen so many 150 average Tour Pros then we have now, or multi's.  Most are younger people with the attention span of a piss ant that don't want nor care about us PC players.  Most can't live their lives without have a phone attached to the end of their arm.  They only want to play using a phone/tablet as that is how they live today.
    We, the older generation, are to blame for most of what happens today(supposedly)  They think nothing of quitting a round that is not going their way(not saying PC players don't do the same thing).  They will only change as they age and eyesight starts to get bad and then want something with a bigger screen.
    Everyone seems to complain about and want cross platform play.  I wonder sometimes if that is ever going to happen.  You can't watch videos on a PC any longer(unless running a emulator)some may ask, what is that?  It makes the world of internet think you are accessing the internet on a mobile device.  The mobile players are mostly only interested in coin games, I guess they think a lot of coins is a status symbol.  Ever ask yourself, why can we only watch videos on mobile.  Tho both the mobile and PC version of this game appear the same, I am betting actually they are not.  Otherwise we would be able to watch videos on a PC.
    Keeping my fingers crossed that this game stays on PC until after I am gone, but not holding my breath on that one.
    Take the above however you want, as it is my 2 cents,  But I know, I will not waste my time on them.

• LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . U5453491_20230617_111501.jpg?0.167LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . USA.gif?0.167
    pdb1
    25,122 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2021 6:11 AM

LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . Icon-quotegaryk49:
    These players of who you speak, don't want to tier up or improve the 150 average they currently have.  I have never seen so many 150 average Tour Pros then we have now, or multi's.  Most are younger people

That is because the game they learned on was the mobile version. And WGT forgot to tell them there was a WGT PC Universe over here at WGT.com . That already had a system down pat . That was already established .
      WGT didn't tell them about ranked rounds . Or how to tier up . To get to levels and tiers at a steady pace to gain the best equipment .

Most can't live their lives without have a phone attached to the end of their arm.  They only want to play using a phone/tablet as that is how they live today.

Sorry . But that is an unfair stereotype . I doubt that these mobile golfers fit that mold at all .

We, the older generation, are to blame for most of what happens today(supposedly)  They think nothing of quitting a round that is not going their way(not saying PC players don't do the same thing).  They will only change as they age and eyesight starts to get bad and then want something with a bigger screen.

There is no other entity . Outside of TopGolf that has any burden of blame for what is going on in this WGT Universe . They are so in their little controlling WORLD . Manipulating us . Not bending on anything . Not communicating any interesting or pertinent information .
      We ( the Flash generation ) may have built what the game is . The Real PC version system .
      But within their parameters and control .
      Making any player/member on an equal level . Depending on what WGT lets us know . Will determine what we know .
      We are now becoming aware ( at least I am ) . Of the fact that whether they ( the mobile players ) want to or not . They will be starting to learn and comply with what gets them MORE . More interesting competitive formats . More able to tier up , More likely to Level up , To get More better equipment , and last but not least lower their averages .

Everyone seems to complain about and want cross platform play.  I wonder sometimes if that is ever going to happen. 

Well they did that already . And some of it is still possible . Yeah . They ( meaning we ) all wanted it . So they gave it to us . It wasn't all that . For the trouble it was . And they / we have moved on from that . Learning it was just too much of a pain in the ass .
      Then ( we/us ) realizing that these same weird platforms are what WGT chose for us to replace the Flash void . A worked over barely Beta mobile platform . To be made compatible for PC .
      And not invest in a future bending new blazing system to top and go beyond The WGT  Flash P C phenomenon .

You can't watch videos on a PC any longer(unless running a emulator)some may ask, what is that?  It makes the world of internet think you are accessing the internet on a mobile device.  The mobile players are mostly only interested in coin games, I guess they think a lot of coins is a status symbol.  Ever ask yourself, why can we only watch videos on mobile.  Tho both the mobile and PC version of this game appear the same, I am betting actually they are not.  Otherwise we would be able to watch videos on a PC.
    Keeping my fingers crossed that this game stays on PC until after I am gone, but not holding my breath on that one.
    Take the above however you want, as it is my 2 cents,  But I know, I will not waste my time on them.

It will stay PC . For sure . Because there is still no better way to play it . But whether even the PC players . Along with the Mogen players ( that's mobile generation ) . Lol .
      But will everyone keep their interest at bay ? And accept PCEA for what it is . STUCK .
      Not able to enhance , upgrade , expand , or grow .
      We will see .

• LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . U661402_20161028_121022.jpg?0.167LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . USA.gif?0.167
    garyk49
    2,226 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2021 10:28 AM

LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . Icon-quotepdb1:

Not able to enhance , upgrade , expand , or grow .

They don't care, what better way to win all those coins, stay on slower greens and shorter tees.  After they get advanced beyond TP they just start another account.  At higher levels they already have top equipment. (Most stay with Starter Equipment, so they never buy a thing, except maybe balls). Why do you not see this, 150 average TP"s all over.

pdb1
    25,122 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2021 11:29 AM
      Because I talk to them everyday. I am always tempting them with subtle hints of how things could be better . And how they could have so much more .
      I can tell they are interested . I can sense their hunger for knowledge . Better equipment . The ability to lower their average . To move up in tier . To play rounds that count more than worthless coins .
      It is there . The exact same thing we had and have . Because they are the same . But until recently their knowledge was limited .
      Some will resist at first . Some will be reluctant . But many are already dipping their toes in the water .
      Once they start to see the truth of it . The migration will begin .
      It's kind of like that influx of gamer's we had a few years back . At first they thought they had it in the bag . But the moment they came across something tough . Like 500 ranked rounds to saturate . They all disappeared . Save a few . Who were hooked like everyone else by then .
      These new Mogens . Didn't have to do squat . The challenge wasn't part of the protocol . But that is getting old . Their human instincts to " BE LIKE MIKE " . Are starting to surface .
      Before you know it . They will find their voice . Join the party . And become a very real force here .

• LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . U23855302_20230417_114014.jpg?0.167LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . USA.gif?0.167
    SamSpayed
    4,579 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2021 1:25 PM

I can tell they are interested . I can sense their hunger for knowledge . Better equipment . The ability to lower their average . To move up in tier . To play rounds that count more than worthless coins .
      It is there . The exact same thing we had and have . Because they are the same . But until recently their knowledge was limited .

Paul, I get what you're trying to do, and in a way, I applaud your efforts.  But I have to say, I'm with Gary on this one.  I don't think very many coin game players are looking to be educated by anyone on how to play ranked rounds and tier up.  My impression is that the vast majority of them are there to play a few quick games on their mobile devices as a fun diversion and then go off and do something else.  And there's nothing wrong with that.
    Personally, I feel no obligation to educate them or even talk to them about ranked rounds or tiering up "the traditional way".  I'd rather just play, enjoy my game with them, and then move on, as they do the same.  I'm not going to tell anyone else what to do in order to enjoy their game.  That's up to each player to decide.

pdb1
    25,122 Posts
    Tue, May 25 2021 2:19 PM

LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . Icon-quoteSamSpayed:

Paul, I get what you're trying to do, and in a way, I applaud your efforts.  But I have to say, I'm with Gary on this one.  I don't think very many coin game players are looking to be educated by anyone on how to play ranked rounds and tier up.  My impression is that the vast majority of them are there to play a few quick games on their mobile devices as a fun diversion and then go off and do something else.  And there's nothing wrong with that.
    Personally, I feel no obligation to educate them or even talk to them about ranked rounds or tiering up "the traditional way".  I'd rather just play, enjoy my game with them, and then move on, as they do the same.  I'm not going to tell anyone else what to do in order to enjoy their game.  That's up to each player to decide.

No doubt . They are a tough nut to crack . I do not think you are obligated either . Neither am I . But it is fun to see many of the reactions . And I know the power of suggestion . It will cross their minds again .
      I have to be very careful not to tell them what to do . I only inquire . Plant the seed .
      Some of us/you hardcore ex Flashers . Lol . Are probably anti Mogen . And would just assume they stay on their side of the fence .
      But even without my efforts . This will eventually happen anyway . I think though that I can help it along a little .
      That might not set well with some of you either . But oh well . It is all done in a positive light . All with optimism .

• LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . U23855302_20230417_114014.jpg?0.167LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . USA.gif?0.167
    SamSpayed
    4,579 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2021 11:13 PM

It is all done in a positive light . All with optimism .

I know that, Paul, and that's why I said "in a way, I applaud your efforts".  I know you have nothing but good intentions and are only trying to help.

• LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . U5453491_20230617_111501.jpg?0.167 LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . USA.gif?0.167
    pdb1
    25,122 Posts
    Sun, May 30 2021 11:39 PM

LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . Icon-quoteSamSpayed:
    I know that, Paul, and that's why I said "in a way, I applaud your efforts".  I know you have nothing but good intentions and are only trying to help.

Well Sam . That is nice to hear . Very rare . But thank you . I know I am all over the place sticking my nose in here and there . It is all interesting to me .
      Many times I am just trying to broaden the scope of possibilities . In case some had not considered certain angles before .
      Other times I am genuinely curious and want to know more .
      But lol . There are posts I have not posted in . I purposely pass them up . Because I am not trying to post in all of them .
      But there sure are a hellalot that spark my interest .
    EDIT : And guess what ? I'm an old fart just like you skeptics .

pdb1
    25,122 Posts
    Sun, Jun 20 2021 9:40 AM
    WGT could use some a lessons on how to effectively communicate .
    In the various multiplayer game formats , In their own multimedia formats , CC Owners , PM messaging , CC Forums , Main Forums , Customer Service , Customer Support , Member Input , Admin Transparency , and more .
      WGT might be smart to hire some experts . From the outside . To show how much improvement enhanced communication could increase their monetary gain . Their bottom line .
    Communication is the act of developing meaning among entities or groups through the use of sufficiently mutually understood signs, symbols, and semiotic conventions.
    At its foundation, Communication focuses on how people use messages to generate meanings within and across various contexts, and is the discipline that studies all forms, modes, media, and consequences of communication through humanistic, social scientific, and aesthetic inquiry.

Not going to happen anytime soon . But in the interests of GR8 communication .
    HAPPY FATHERS DAY . TO ALL YOU GR8 DADS OUT THERE .
    LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . Skull_15

pdb1
    25,122 Posts
    Wed, Jun 23 2021 7:44 PM
    Excerpt from another thread :

Yes the similarities to real life are astonishing . From the pictography and the beautiful courses . To the feel of the swing . The wind . Club selection . Your favorite balls .
      That little tiny adjustment on the spin that you know made that 173 yarder drop right in the hole . Knowing you could do it again . Sometime . And you usually do eventually .
      Recreational , entertaining , socially enjoyable alt shot rounds . Tight lipped silent ones too . Lol . Cat got their tongue .
      Hard fought multiplayer Stroke play rounds . With 2 , 3 , 4 players of your peers . You may know all of them or none of them . So competitively challenging and fun . From joking around to learning about new cultures . Some light banter to full on insults . They can be so fun .
      Meeting players from dozens of countries around the world . Learning and sharing . Rich and rare opportunities to be cherished for a lifetime .
      Outstanding personalities that without this . We would never have been fortunate to experience .
      People/players/members that live this and relate to all this and more . Are the lucky majority . And most likely to appreciate what I speak about .
      Also more likely to be polite , good sports , humane , reasonable , accepting . And familiar with all the good and bad that is part of the game .
      This positive experience is unique . And possible because of the people/players/members of the WGT Universe . That many years ago saw and appreciated and understood the potential of what these creators of this online virtual golf game WGT.com . Flash version at the time . PC version . With all the bells and whistles .
      Mega formats , Country Clubs , Open discussion forums . All of which took off and pushed unimaginable boundaries . Raised the bars . Became this WGT Universe .
      This is what I have seen in my time here .
      There is another world here . The Mobile version that started about 10 years ago .
      Many in that world . Never knew about any of what is mentioned above . No efforts were made to encourage the players in that format to learn about the real WGT.com .
      No prompts to familiarize them with the system of ranking and tiering and averages .
      No mention of the GR8 open forums . Or the incredible multiplayer possibilities . .Because that version didn't offer what the PC version had in abundance . So no measures were taken to inform the mobile world .
      That was very bad planning and marketing .
      Now that our precious Flash version has been taken away .
      The plan for the game is to integrate the incredible features of the Flash version into what is possible into the new game format .
      Not an easy task .
      Now what to do with the masses ? The ever spoiled and entitled virtual online WGT ex flashers that we are .
      And what and who are these aliens ? Who know nothing about the real WGT . They seemed to have learned with a completely different manual . Do they even have agenda's ?
      They must . They are very good . XLNT in most cases . They have obviously played a considerable amount .
      But where are their scores ? Why are they mid level tiers ? With high averages ?
      How did they get such GR8 equipment ? Why does the next guy at the same level still have starters ?
      Why do they not want to chat ? How long have they been playing ? How did they get so good ?
      How can we bridge this gap with this new/old ? species ?
      WTF is going on ?
      Right ?
      Let's fix this .
    ##########################################

EDIT : This is only a comment I made at the beginning of the year . Take it only at face value .

pdb1
    25,122 Posts
    Sun, Jul 18 2021 2:59 PM
      Okay . I'm not going to make a new thread about this . Because it is about Communication .
      It has come to my/our attention that some of us I would like to know how many .
      No longer receive email notification replies from forum posts , wall posts , PM messages .
      In other words , this is not working .
    LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . Email_16
      This is a big problem . One I am not happy has not been fixed .
      I know others have stated this is happening to them as well .
      But IDK how wide spread this is .
      Member Services is very closed mouth about it .
      If you are having this issue . Please post here .
      Thank you
    LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . Giphy

pdb1
    25,122 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2022 9:34 AM

If you are having this issue . Please post here

I am having this issue AGAIN . .And it totally sucks .

pdb1
    25,122 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2022 12:23 PM
    I don't care how long it takes . Sooner would be better than later for sure .
    Improved communication I mean . Glacial speed is what we have . But I think that is at least a little faster than molasses in January .

• LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . U1544357_20230221_042026.jpg?0.167LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . GBR.gif?0.167
    craigswan
    28,432 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2022 12:59 PM
    Good thoughts paul but i'm afraid most of them would prefer to play shankstars rather than the old version of wgt .
    And in real life puttstars rather than topgolf .
    LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . Zrg3zeT0yEVDAeEGNK8SmIEIGeA_HaoWR1I9HzYtQRPB906SOmXjLqljppfoWZ8YgA=w526-h296-rw

garyk49
    2,226 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2022 9:55 PM

I know this is a reply to your July post.  I never knew how lucky I was until I changed my email on WGT and then started getting way MORE then enough emails from them.  I lose count of how many a day I delete now.  And it does absolutely no good to go in and turn certain ones off, you still get them.
    Imagine what it would be like if I had replies turned on.

pdb1
    25,122 Posts
    Tue, Dec 6 2022 11:13 PM

I know this is a reply to your July post.  I never knew how lucky I was until I changed my email on WGT and then started getting way MORE then enough emails from them.  I lose count of how many a day I delete now.  And it does absolutely no good to go in and turn certain ones off, you still get them.
    Imagine what it would be like if I had replies turned on.

Yes . July , no emails until October . When I changed my email . And am now also bombarded by every post coming out of the forums . Hundreds of them . Including  over 130 that I have never posted in . I don't have replies turned on either .

pdb1
    25,122 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2022 8:24 AM
    I see that block of inspiration has been deleted .
    Thank goodness .
    But that  Brian reference reminded me of another " classic " momement . For me anyway .
    The " CHEESY EGG MC KAREN "
    Back when my emails worked properly . Lol .

• LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . U35223432_20230120_074628.jpg?0.167 LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . USA.gif?0.167
    PureGro1
    1,633 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2022 10:46 AM

LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . 811a2f1857a110a66e9825c9c81129cb

• LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . WGT_AVATAR_MALE_a001_o003.jpg?0.167LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . CAN.gif?0.167
    ct690911
    7,060 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2022 1:08 PM

LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . Icon-quotePureGro1:

A somewhat profound thought, given the monty python clips...lol

pdb1
    25,122 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2022 2:19 PM

LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . Icon-quotect690911:

LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . Icon-quotePureGro1:

Didn't inpire me either . Not talking about the monty python clips or the quote .

• LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . U1544357_20230221_042026.jpg?0.167LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . GBR.gif?0.167
    craigswan
    28,432 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2022 4:33 AM
    LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . Giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47psbp3jyq8gudj72j8yrtvk3f260wkfwloa6umf6g&rid=giphy

• LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . U35223432_20230120_074628.jpg?0.167LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . USA.gif?0.167
    PureGro1
    1,633 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2022 8:01 AM

LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . Icon-quotect690911:

Lol...
    LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . 2agbj7

craigswan
    28,432 Posts
    Tue, Dec 13 2022 8:06 AM
    Someone start a thread on monty python theme's .
    I vote Brian .

• LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . U14708203_20230620_113307.jpg?0.167LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . CAN.gif?0.167
    callaghan159
    6,097 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2022 8:20 AM

LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . Icon-quotecraigswan:

Someone start a thread on monty python theme's .
    I vote Brian .

I'm not a big Monty Python fan. Maybe I just dont understand British humour.😂

• LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . U35223432_20230120_074628.jpg?0.167LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . USA.gif?0.167
    PureGro1
    1,633 Posts
    Wed, Dec 14 2022 8:56 AM

LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . Monty_10
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE . Empty Re: LET'S HELP COMMUNICATE .

Post by Paul Mon 18 Sep 2023, 10:49 am

archives
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down