Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44629 messages in 6567 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! *

Go down

A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * Empty A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! *

Post by Paul Tue 15 Aug 2023, 12:33 pm

From the Forum THE ROAD TO MIURAG

A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * 0ezeJDRHpAneMxcl5Heu8Na8QS3IgkPAEX0zZQGq

Hello, friends and seekers!

Haaaahh, so I was hoping to have a few others things to go with this time-sensitive offer - fun and interesting things that I've been working on all summer.

They're still coming, but we had an unexpected death in the family and I needed to stop what I was doing and step up to help my sister. Content to say I wasn't the only one doing that. A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * 72

Made it back safe (long drive), and sorting through the home piles left behind. 

So, this is a single-subject email! A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * 72 Ends August 17th!
~

A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * Bj0RDh6EcmXEE6ivmTIMj5r3g2PRangmfh6D009t

WHAT IS A STORY BUNDLE?

The Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers Association is a nonprofit that looks for hidden gems to supports independent authors directly!

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Buy a Bundle and you support us authors, the SFWA, and other charities
by grabbing some beautiful books.

1) Pay what you want for the first 4 featured books (min. $5)

2) Hit $20+, and get 9 BONUS Books, including mine! TOTAL 13

3) Opt to give part of the proceeds to charity.

NOW THRU AUGUST 17th: https://storybundle.com/sfwa

Click on each book for the blurb and reviews!

DON'T FORGET TO SHARE THE LINK! A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * 72

I've had loads of fun featuring each bookA.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * 72A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * 72 

I've really got to call out a few I'm super-interested in reading myself! (Yes, I got the bundle, too! A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * 72)

~

These are the top 3 that interest me personally, and I had a chance to interact with each auther during the promo, too! A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * 72

A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * ESb0OeeWXILgULjt39mNdC5f0hkTjuR3cAqpCAWw

A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * XlRLHFAghvZm6JvgBvy161NEDZGecYePQ8VYsxL7

A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * AXAJqL4uZpxTwIJ7Y5d1brpsrLKtnn2JTB8vAj4J

Baba Ali and the Clockwork Djinn

I adore the mosaic-style cover which Danielle did herself! The premise of Steampunk Meets 1001 Arabian Nights sounds like something I'd enjoy. This is a standalone novel.

Thorfinn and the Witch's Curse
[size]

Jay is super-into Viking and Norse lore, and his online present reflects that! He described this first book - about a 9th-century boy becoming a vardoger (a boy by day but a ghost at night) as YA Fantasy/Coming of Age, but the Forerunner series itself quickly becomes "New Adult" for a more mature audience.

[/size]
She's the One Who Thinks Too Much
[size]

Sheri conceived of a 7-book series called the War Stories of the Seven Troublesome Sisters. These are overlapping novels which carry the theme of "troublesome women" in history and use it to push a larger plot forward with each book.[/size]

A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * UBpy2bl1KwgDUBnX2SypMTlXCYLP2pCwPup3EWqp

A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * NiePkcZceA6WlVUzOZ1axYSy9F0fh0ZhtLJ0Rte8

A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * 3l7b7e39fPRoZsk6Y6IUVnjbQv91p85MMbF74uTW

In Veritas

This is a "magical realism" contemporary tale in the tradition of Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere. C.J. Lavgine is a Canadian author and her debut novel has been a finalist in several book awards. Verity Richards discovers a hidden world inside an old Ottawa theatre, chock-full of fantastical characters: a magician, his shadow-dog, a dying angel, and a knife-edged woman who is more than half ghost. This is a standalone novel.

Shadows of Insurrection 
[size]

A starting novel with the Patchwork Universe, this feels like a wide-reaching historical and political fantasy taking place in a land reminiscent of the Mongolian Steppes. The established culture sounds rich and vivid, with a matriarchy at the center.

[/size]
Sasharia En Garde 
[size]

Okay, so this one took my off guard! A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * 72 Looking at the cover, I expected a historical/political fantasy as well, but this one is actually a swashbuckling mother-daughter portal fantasy!! A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * 72 You've got political intrigue, yes, but also a witty pirate with an unfortunate taste for neon colors, inept resistance fighters, a dreamy prince who gallops earnestly hither and yon, and a kick-butt princess in waiting. Sounds like a blast! A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * 72A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * 72

[/size]

Thursday August 17th is the last day!

$5 will get you 3 of 4 of my top picks.

$20 will get you all of them and more!

Hit Reply to let me know which on the list you'd like to try first! I'd love to know what looks most interesting to you. A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * 72

A.S.Etaski * Last Chance to Take No Prisoners! * B6x73ofogzAHhCySIG7Ic0ulSTJcQ5nAb0UFNz1J

Thank you for being a reader of fantasy!

~ETASKI

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down