Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44533 messages in 6560 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! *

Go down

A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * Empty A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! *

Post by Paul Sun 01 Oct 2023, 10:08 am

FROM THE FORUM THE ROAD TO MIURAG

A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * 0ezeJDRHpAneMxcl5Heu8Na8QS3IgkPAEX0zZQGq

About Sister Seekers

Happy October, everyone! 

We're in one of my two favorite months! A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * 72 A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * 72

The other one is April. A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * 72A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * 72 I think I just like transitions. They "wake" me up.
This is a beefy newsletter with lots of news!
TLDR:
1) One new Greylord + 4 new Greylands Creatures articles! A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * 72
2) New Dark Fantasy Contest with A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * 72 loot! 
3) Hot, Ofttimes Inhuman Menages! A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * 72A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * 72
4) A few updates about my Patreon!

RETURN TO THE NEXUS

This image of the Banshee in "Into the Storm" is still one of the best Deathwalker images I've stumbled across. I described most of this in my story before I saw that short film! A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * 72 Perfect for All Hallow's Eve.

A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * ErQlK5qbAlLSnNuBtaevhrfWLQJQAsvDaQVb0Zgu

3rd Axis: Abalok the Destroyer

Shaegoth: "Born of Shadow"

Roh'ghast: "Screaming Terrors"

Lokrathen: "Black Sea Serpents"

Illinorgg: "The Bone Spider"

Each of these articles were sponsored by patrons to help develop the world. The "widget maker" (text and sketches) is my long-time collaborator and friend, NecrosisBob. He hangs around my Discord. Gavin is loosely inspired by him! A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * 72

Check Out Our Spooky Season Contest!

A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * 4R4oIOOxDXlYxClpGJMHbKMHLp2KSbdDgvV0tLTH

If you're a fan of Dark Fantasy and want a chance at macabre swag and a stack of free books from big names in the genre, you've got nothing to lose browsing dedicated indies writing dark tales.

[th] Click for C.L. Cannon's Giveaway![/th]

A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * FiOKfXLHgMwuNy1lUs64jmyWiNNrTkCBudUbJ6Rv

Monster Spice Latte, Anyone?

Click the banner. A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * 72 
40 Authors offering spice in threesomes, foursomes, & moresomes! A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * 72A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * 72

A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * B6xPElZ6yPMnCILixPxyzBz0a5JSUULErmSSnIYS

Did you know subscribers can read something from me every month?

Yup! Long and intricate series require patience, planning, & consistent progress every month. Equally patient supporters are critical.
Join me on Ko-Fi or on Patreon for $5/mo. Read monthly, receive the finished book, & join the fun on my Discord server!

NEW UPDATES FOR PATREON:
Through October 31, 2023, my annual subscription on Patreon is 15% off, like getting 2 months free! Lock in the price as long as you remain a patron, read early, get the official ebooks, and chat with other patrons!
No comfortably-spare cash? Yeah, me, too... 
I still have good news. A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * 72
You can Join for Free and be notified by email of all my public posts. Patreon usually gets news and World Anvil articles quicker than my newsletters, and in smaller, bite-sized chunks! A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * 72
As my free members grow, I'll be throwing in more teasers and behind-the-scenes stuff, too!

A S ETASKI * Creature Features, Menages, & Dark Fantasy Swag! * B6x73ofogzAHhCySIG7Ic0ulSTJcQ5nAb0UFNz1J Until the Shadows cross over... 
~Etaski
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down