Just download and install
It's been a while since I expressed some of my objectives for the CC . First of all I like and respect everyone that joins our club . I realize that not everyone knows what a CC is all about . Many have different reasons for joining . I really don't know how many of the other clubs are run . They are all different . What I want to emphasize in our CC is that whatever tier you are . That you feel comfortable here , part of a team of players that come here to find conditions that enable them to improve their game , hone their skills , lower their scores ,lower their averages , move up in tiers . Enjoyably and comfortably with the conditions that challenge them enough to keep that drive without the frustrationsof regular game play . All that is completely possible by either creating those tourneys yourself or by messaging me about it . Or someone else in your tier that has been creating tourneys . Any kind of information that you need to know should be provided here , any kind of appp , calculator , help , tutorial , tournament , statistic , message , opinion , gripe , compliment , etc , etc . Should able to be aqcuired here ( or in our website , as it may be easier there ). With your help , all of this can be done easily . We already have a good start . I am going to be here for a very long time trying to achieve all this . For any of you that think it's a good direction for your CC to go in . Then lets keep on keepin on . Sincerely , Your Co team member PDB1 , Paul ( sitting here on a rare rainy day ) May the SUN always be with you
Re: Where are the Flags ?By Bertasion in Valley of the Sun Casual Club The other day upon the heather fair I hit a flagstick that was not there. I saw it's shadow and heard the clank but where it stood was just a blank. It was not there again today. I wonder when it will come back and stay. Brian
BEST OF BANDON PAR 3
THE OLYMPIC CLUB
ROYAL ST. GEORGE
PINEHURST NO. 8
CHALLANGE AT MANELE
EXPERIENCE AT KOELE
BEST OF WATER SHOTS
BEST OF FAMOUS SHOTS
BEST OF PUTTING
- NEW!!!!!...LEXMARK CADDY (14-IN-ONE GAUGE)!
NEW!!!!!....ON-SCREEN DRIVERS, CLUBS AND PUTTER METER GAUGES (ALL-IN-ONE)!!!
I have created an on screen 14-in-one meter gauges (fits on screen under your game...[clicking on any club will replace existing gauge]) with yardage markers (for all the different lies for each shot). All gauges can be adjusted to fit any driver, club and putter that you have in your bag just by determining the maxium yard for any club and typing it in....the yards are automaticly set for all the other shots and lies:
- v DRIVER:
- ü No more guessing how far and where to drive your ball!
- ü The driver gauge has a GPS so that when you type in the yardage left to the hole, wind speed and elevation feet....acturate yards-to-hole appears for your next shot….that yardage automatically transfer to all the club gauges….so that when you switch clubs it will give you the correct yardage to the hole depending on the wind gust and elevation feet! PLUS a "Hole notes chart" to alert you weather to add back or forward spin on the ball!
- ü All gauge have color markers right on the gauge meter to help you judge where to hit the ball in cross-winds (instead of moving the yardages pointer)!
- ü No more guessing how far to hit your shoot or which club to use!
- ü The club gauge receive the correct yardage-to-the-hole from the Driver GPS (that you have typed in)….so that when you use that clubs it will give you the correct yardage with the course adjustment with the wind speed and elevation feet already figured in!
- ü The club gauge also has color markers to help you judge where to hit the ball in cross-winds on the next shot! (instead of moving the yardages pointer)!
ü No more guessing how hard to putt your ball!
ü The putter gauge also has a GPS to help you judge distances and color markers to help you judge the breaks on the green and how hard to putt the ball!
ü Four-gauges-in one (tournament - very fast - fast - standard - slow) with footage markers! PLUS a "Best of Putting" chart with acurate putting feet for tournament - very fast - fast - standard - slow greens!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE........I am working on a video to demostrate how the guages work....so stay tuned!
NO MORE RENTING A PUTTING OR SHOT PAL WITH PRECENTAGES.....OWN YOUR OWN WITH ACTUAL YARD AND FEET MARKERS!!!!!
- Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-09-15
NEW!!!!!...LEXMARK CADDY (14-IN-ONE GAUGE)!19 OctNEW!!!!!....ON-SCREEN DRIVERS, CLUBS AND PUTTER METER GAUGES (ALL-IN-ONE)!!! .......................................................................................................................... [jdlaw47 wrote:Where do we download this, please?
Lexmark is a WGT member . The last response on this was that he will be making it available soon . I will ask him again .
This is his profile link
- Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-09-15