Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 475 registered users
The newest registered user is Menupanda

Our users have posted a total of 44880 messages in 6612 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

FROM FLASH TO PCEA TO COINS

Go down

FROM FLASH TO PCEA TO COINS Empty FROM FLASH TO PCEA TO COINS

Post by Paul Sat 21 Aug 2021, 4:59 pm

When I first started playing coin games . My internet connection was so bad . That I was losing over 75 % of the rounds and entry fees to the connection . Which should not have happened . According to Member Services .

So as I have had to do with other formats or postings . I started copying ( screen shotting ) every step of the coin rounds . To submit them to Member Services to prove I was getting false fofeits .

At the same time . This was also helping the development team to trouble shoot these errors . That happened at various times during the process . Usually pre tee .

This paid off . Because they were able to go to the time line that I said . To see what the program had recorded .

I got reimbursed for every single one . Totalling 2,278,000 COINS . Thank you very much .

Last edited by Paul on Thu 28 Sep 2023, 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

FROM FLASH TO PCEA TO COINS Empty FROM THEN TO NOW " FLASH TO PCEA "

Post by Paul Sat 21 Aug 2021, 9:12 pm

Since I started in WGT in 2012 . I have been a huge multiplayer fan . Playing many of my recorded 5000 ranked rounds in multiplayer .

Using the CREATE A GAME and JOIN A GAME formats .

Including several hundred MATCH PLAY rounds

1000 ALTERNATE SHOT ROUNDS .

10,000 CTTH's and BLITZes

In the early years the disconnect problem was as bad if not worse than it is in this new PCEA .

Many days having 3 or 4 , 8 hole incomplete disconnected rounds before one got 1 full 9 hole completed round in .

Making for an additional 10,000 rounds albiet incomplete . But time and money spent just the same .

For the most part the general goal of the average WGTer . Is to :

Lower ones average

Move up in tier

Acquire better equipment to help attain the highest tier and lowest average .

That can only be done playing STROKE PLAY RANKED ROUNDS . Either :

SINGLE PLAYER UNLIMITED PLAY TIERED TOURNAMENTS . WGT of cc ( country club ) .

Also MULTIPLAYER STROKE PLAY

BRACKETS

SINGLE PLAY TOURNAMENTS

READY GOES .

This established protocol is what must be followed to accomplish this .

BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS, AND SATURATION

You need to play at least 5 ranked rounds as hack to saturate & be eligible for  Amateur.

When your average score is equal or smaller than 100 you go from Hack to Amateur.

You need to play at least 10 ranked rounds as amateur to saturate & be eligible for Pro.

When your average score is equal or smaller than 80 you go from Amateur to Pro..

You need to play at least 20 ranked rounds as Pro to saturate & be eligible for Tour Pro.

When your average score is equal or smaller than 72 you go from pro to Tour Pro.

You need to play at least 25 ranked rounds as Tour pro to saturate & be eligible for Master.

When your average score is equal or smaller than 67 you go from Tour Pro to Master.

You need to play at least 40 ranked rounds as Master to saturate & be eligible for Tour Master.

When your average score is equal or smaller than 63 you go from Master to Tour Master.

You need to play at least 50 ranked rounds as Tour Master to saturate & be eligible for Legend.

When your average score is equal or smaller than 61 you go from Tour Master to Legend.

You need to play at least 500 ranked rounds as Legend to  to saturate & be eligible for Tour Legend. 

When your average score is equal or smaller than 60 you go from Legend to Tour Legend.

You need to play at least 750 ranked rounds as Tour Legend to to saturate & be eligible for Champion .

When your average score is equal or smaller than 59 you go from Tour Legend to Champion .

You need to play another 1000 ranked rounds as a Champion to saturate .
  When your average score is equal to or smaller than 55 you are eligible to go from Champion to Tour Champion .

Or .

FROM FLASH TO PCEA TO COINS Ss_cop12

These formats also tabulate statistics and percentages that help to reach those goals .

Scoring
Stroke Play Score Average
Best 9-Hole Round
Best 18-Hole Round
Total Ranked Rounds Played
Total Holes-In-One
Total Double Eagles
Total Eagles
Total Birdies
Total Pars
Total Bogeys
Total Double Bogeys
Total Others
Par 3 Score Avg.
Par 4 Score Avg.
Par 5 Score Avg.
Skill Challenge Avg. Score

Longest Drive
Avg. Driving Distance
Driving Accuracy

Green in Regulation %
Avg. Distance to Pin
Holed Approach Shots
Sand Save %
Scrambling %
Putting

Total Putts

Career Earnings
Stroke Play Tournaments Entered
Stroke Play Score Average
Stroke Play Top 10 Finishes
Stroke Play Top 100 Finishes
Total Ranked Rounds Played
Skill Challenge Tournaments Entered
Skill Challenge Top 10 Finishes
Skill Challenge Top 100 Finishes
Longest Putt Made
Putting Avg. Per Hole
Putting Avg. Per Round
One Putt %
Two Putt %
Three Putts or More %
% Putts Made from 0 - 5 Feet
% Putts Made from 5 - 10 Feet
% Putts Made from 10 -25 Feet
% Putts Made from 25 - 50 Feet
% Putts Made from 50+ Feet
  That's it . Only those formats are ranked and can effect ones average to move up in tier and acquire better equipment .

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>

There are also many other enjoyable formats that can be played that do not count at all . One could play forever essentially spinning their wheels . These would be :

MATCH PLAY
MATCH PLAY CHALLENGE
ALTERNATE SHOT
BLITZ
BLITZ CHALLENGE
SKINS GAME
HOLE-IN-ONE CHALLENGES
CLOSEST-TO-THE-HOLE CHALLENGE
PRACTICE ROUNDS
*BO PAR 3
*BO PAR 5 *
MOBILE COIN ROOMS

This last one MOBILE COIN ROOMS . Is where the new era controversy and disarray and disparity begins .

Last edited by Paul on Thu 28 Sep 2023, 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FROM FLASH TO PCEA TO COINS Empty THE MOBILE INTERUM INTERUPTION

Post by Paul Sat 21 Aug 2021, 9:21 pm

Approximately 8 years ago . WGT introduced a new Mobile Platform .

This was an effort to cater to the mobile player and take steps to stay relevant in Mobile Play , technology and the future .

The platform was different . Although most formats could be played on this new platform . There was no mention of them .

Nor was there any mention of the already established WGT.com protocols .

Instead a new format was introduced . A quick play format with a 45 second shot clock .

Where 1 , 3 , or 9 holes could be played at different skill levels . Using a valueless currency as incentive .

The more rounds and more coins a player could win . Would escalate ones position in the DIAMOND LEAGUES .

And with a feature that enabled APPAREL ENHANCEMENTS . This quickly became a very popular format .

That's it .

Little did these player know that with an Excessive amount of these rounds played . That somehow their tier would advance . Nothing spoken . Nothing written .

The other thing was that even though there was a hidden talley of wins and losses .

None of the rounds were recorded or saved . And no personal statistics would be kept in these new players profiles .

As many many new takers discovered this Mobile WGT . The Coin Rooms seemed to be the thing to do . No other information otherwise was provided .

Only original Flash players converted to Mobile knew of the proper protocol . A small minority .

There was still no way for these aggressive and skilled new players to know that there was so much more . To grow and expand and refine their skills while lowering their average and moving up in tier .

Still no one was telling them about :

BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS, AND SATURATION

...........................ABOVE ................................................

This has lead to the present . approximately 8 years later . Where the disparity is massive .

The inconsistencies between the time spent , rounds played , lack of advancement , lack of better equipment . Is all coming to a head .

These Mobilites are asking WTF ?

And through some new communication for them in the WGT.com/forums/ . They are slowly becoming aware that it doesn't have to be so random and confusing .

That there is a method to this madness .

I say FINALLY .

Finally the confusion will have a direction . And slowly as they work to even the disparity .

A new future for this game will evolve from the newer Mobilites . Producing a better level of player than our very best right now .

Mark my words .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down