Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44658 messages in 6576 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

WHAT IS COINS AND PCEA ?

Go down

WHAT IS COINS AND PCEA ? Empty WHAT IS COINS AND PCEA ?

Post by Paul Sat 21 Aug 2021, 5:14 pm

I had played a few coin room games prior to 2021 .

And at the end of Flash . The beginning of full time PCEA ( personal computer early access ) The new platform for PC's derived from the mobile app program .

This was / is WGT's answer for PC players that wanted to continue PC play once Flash had ended .

Here is what they told us .

WHAT IS COINS AND PCEA ? U14146612_20210729_175342.jpg?0.143WHAT IS COINS AND PCEA ? USA.gif?0.143WGTChampion
1,752 Posts
Mon, Sep 30 2019 1:04 PM
Welcome to WGT Early Access for PC
As you may already know, many browsers will no longer support Flash by late 2020. We know many of you play WGT on your desktop (using Flash) and we’ve been working on a solution for you so you can continue playing after Flash support ends. The short answer for you is that WGT will live on as a free standalone game on your computer, and you’ll be able to continue using the same account you started in Flash.
We are sharing an Early Access build of this new standalone client so players can enjoy the experience as well as give us meaningful feedback on what works well and what we can improve.
“Early Access” means that you get an early look at this version to see what the future will look like. It also means that the game is currently a work in progress (NOT final), is still a little rough around the edges, and is still missing a number of features including the Flash exclusive game modes. We’re actively working on and adding to the standalone version and will be making regular updates to bring over the missing features as well as add new features and improvements. It’s important to us that this new standalone game is at least as good as our Flash game has been for many years. Most importantly, we want YOUR feedback to help make this the best version of WGT.
If you have spent time with other versions of WGT you’ll notice that the feature set in this first version is very close to the mobile game. Many Flash-only modes are currently missing and will be added to the game over time.
Thanks in advance for taking a look and sending your feedback!
You can download the game for Windows HERE
MacOS version coming soon!

Please keep all feedback to the WGT Early Access Forum. THANKS!

_CHAMPION

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS COINS AND PCEA ? Empty HOW's THAT WORKING OUT ?

Post by Paul Sat 21 Aug 2021, 5:27 pm

The above was announced Mon, Sep 30 2019 1:02 PM .

As it indicates , the idea was to fully reincorporate all the formats and features that the incredible Flash version had offered . And had been upgrading , refining , perfecting the incomparable WGT PC Flash System since 2007 .

More than 2 years now into this venture now . Most of the formats are available . But very few of the little features that made WGT set apart from the competition with the Flash version .

Very few of these amazing features are compatible with the new system . That progress is very slow . Appearing to be at a standstill . Possibly never becoming a reality .

T0 BE CONTINUED :

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS COINS AND PCEA ? Empty IF COINS DON'T COUNT WHY DO I THINK THEY ARE SO VALUABLE ?

Post by Paul Sat 21 Aug 2021, 10:40 pm

Why do I think they are so valuable ?

Being a multiplayer nut . I found the transition to PCEA and my suspect internet connection . Made it impossible to play the normal STROKE PLAY or ALTERNATE SHOT formats .

I could not get a game to save my life .

I had better success with the Coin Rooms . Not much . But better . Even with the Coin Room players being more impatient than what I had ever seen .

I was still able to get in some game play . And for me that was all that was important anymore . To be able to play WGT with or against another .

I had recently burned out on the SINGLE PLAYER UNLIMITED PLAY format . No longer concerned about my average . or tiering up to Tour Legend or beyond . I couldn't if I wanted to anyway .

So this Coin Room format was nice . And the higher % of complete rounds i got . The better it seemed . I was able to play .

Always very competitive . Forced me to up my putting game . And with the random green speeds . I improved . And having fun .

I have guided many towards the information they seek regarding tiering up and averages and equipment .

I have encouraged many silent ones into a little chat .

I have even got negative a - holes to actually apologize and have a normal conversation .

I spent a week in the top 5 in the DIAMOND ii league . fought my way to the top 20 in the DIAMOND I league a couple times . A lot of work . But fun for sure .
WHAT IS COINS AND PCEA ? Diamon21

I have beat Champions and Tour legends on a consistent basis . Not all of them but several . I still lose to Masters regularly . Lol .

But the best thing is I can play a lot . If I couldn't . Or if I hadn't happened across these Coin Rooms . I wouldn't be playing WGT anymore .

That is all a result of living in a very dead area known for weak WIFI already . Myself living in one of the deadest areas .

With out access to hardwire WIFI access . I have satellite and T_Mobile both .

The Coin Room games not counting for rounds played , or statistics . Is not as concerning to me as it once was . I don't need them to count . I get experience and lots of fun play . My motto is :
  all good all fun all the time .

If at some point in the future . They decide to make them ranked rounds . I'd be all for it .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS COINS AND PCEA ? Empty COIN ROOMS