Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44533 messages in 6560 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL

Go down

TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL Empty TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL

Post by Paul Fri 27 Jan 2023, 9:17 am

I no longer will post this entire message on players walls . Just the link .

Most know my passion for trying to balance of inequities now so prevalent in WGT .

CC Owners abandoning their CC's " chaps my hide " .

You are being directed to this link . Because I noticed that you are currently in a

" DEAD CC " . A CC without an active owner . Your owner abandoned your CC .

I don't know if you already know this and don't care . Or if you didn't know . Or if you didn't know what to do about it .

No one can benefit from the programs , abilities , knowledge , etc . That an active CC with an active owner can offer . If there is no active owner .

Not to mention your CC XP's aren't even doing anything .

My advice :

Quit your CC find an active CC . There are 100's of them . Check Country Club Corner .

Each CC you find that you like .

Message the ( active ) owner of a CC and express your interest . POST A MESSAGE ON HIS or HER WALL .

Depending on how and if they reply will help you judge if it is a good CC for you .

When you join . Friend the owner , directors and some players . Check the CC tourneys . Get a feel if they have a similar agenda to yours . If not try another one .

Please also read this link .HOW DO I GET UP IN THE CLUB ? Unfortunately this version is hidden from the public .
Please refer to this version .

HOW DO I GET UP IN THE CLUB

On the other hand . You may be perfectly happy the way things are . That would be just GR8 . If that is the case . Please disregard this notice and have a wonderful day .

Best of luck to you .

Please enjoy .

Last edited by Paul on Thu 29 Feb 2024, 6:28 pm; edited 4 times in total

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL Empty TESTIMONIES

Post by Paul Sun 26 Mar 2023, 11:17 am

TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL U5453491_20220619_114102.jpg?0.161
pdb1
31 Jan 2023

"Hello Sir"
Please check out this link .

TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL U35744692_20230131_130442.jpg?0.161
Newlaw83
31 Jan 2023
"Hello PDB1!!!"
Thank you so much for the link. I have been thinking about my current CC lately and how inactive it is. Your post makes me feel better to go search for another one! Thank you again!!

TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL U35744692_20230131_130442.jpg?0.161
Newlaw83
31 Jan 2023

"How can I forget! "
Also thank you for the first post trophy!!! 😁

pdb1
31 Jan 2023

"Your Welcome"

That's Cool 

CHEERS

TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL 1817890825

TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL U33947950_20230201_164743.jpg?0.161
Nantre0
04 Feb 2023
"DEAR KIND SIR PAUL"
Dear Sir Paul
First of all I want to thank you from the bottom of my TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL 2764.png?v=2.2 for reaching out to me. I admire the endless work what guys like yourself, SCOTTHOPE and WGTNICO do  for all of us on WGT.
We would be so lost if it wasn't for all the tips and advice from u guys.
Thank you for taking the time to post to me...very much appreciated.  (just a fair warning...I have u on speed dial now)TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL 1f923.png?v=2.2🤭
Keep up the great work  TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL 2763.png?v=2.2
Nanz
TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL Thanks-GIF

pdb1
04 Feb 2023
"YOU'RE QUITE WELCOME"
And thank you as well .
Please enjoy
NANTRE0's KICK ASS REPLAYS
CHEERS

TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL 3339855498

Last edited by Paul on Mon 10 Apr 2023, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL Empty WHAT YOU ARE MISSING

Post by Paul Thu 06 Apr 2023, 1:01 pm

For WGTers new to the Club scene .

WGT Country Clubs . Are the backbone of the survival of WGT Virtual Online Golf . And have been . Since the beginning .

There are many types of CC's . As many agendas as there are CC's .

To enhance ones personal WGT adventure by belonging to the right CC for you .

Will surround one with the most information available . Via the owner , the directors , the experienced and knowledgeable vast CC members . The tournaments , the formats . How to hone your skills . How to tier up . How to upgrade ones equipment . How to lower ones average .

CC Tournaments

WGT Tournaments

Single player unlimited play Tournaments

Multiplayer Tournaments

CLASHes

Showdowns

All in an awesome team environment .

And so much more . Easily accessible in a good CC .

It is very important . When searching for a CC . To first check the owners of the CC's profile .
  The CC must have a current active owner .

Check for the owners recent activity . Has he or she played within a month ? If longer . Months , years .

Do not go any further . Look at another CC .

A CC owner has administrative permissions . Without an active owner . The CC suffers without those permissions .

The owner is also responsible for providing all possible information and links necessary for all tiers and all formats , All types of tournaments . Or doling those responsibilities to others .

How to play .

How to lower ones average

How to tier up

How to upgrade equipment

How to use and find information in the CC Forum . ( very crucial )

How to use and find the WGT main Forums

How to rise up through the CC ranks . Only an owner can do that .Recruit , Member , Veteran , Director , etc

What is a Director? What do they do ?

The owner also delegates responsibilities to other motivated and informed CC members .

These permissions below are crucial . Only an owner can utilize the options .

As a CC owner assigning ranks ( Veteran , Directors , Members ) is very important . To respect the members and keep their interest . I just saw an active CC for 3 years and all members are still recruits . That is the 3rd CC like that I have seen recently .

TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL Club_p12

The owner will know how to help the CC to progress in certain events . If that is on the agenda of the CC .

TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL Never_10

The owner directs the members to update their own account pages to activate various options .

TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL No_acc10

There is much more . A CC without an active owner will not have any of this above . And so many other important roles .

Members won't even know . And wonder why all CC members are recruits . NOT A GOOD SIGN .

When searching for a CC . If you know the names of CC's . You can type them into the CC search .
  Or you can read about 100's of GR8 CC's in Country Club Corner .

Or each WGTer has their CC listed on their profile page . Just click on that CC . Look at the owners profile .

Once you find a perspective CC . Message the owner on his or her wall . THE OWNER MUST BE ACTIVE  Let he or she know you are interested . Could he or she please message you back .

THIS IS IMPORTANT . Depending on how quick and what kind of response you get . If you get one at all . Will help determine if this is a good CC for you .

Once you find and join a CC . The first thing you do is friend the owner , and the directors . And as many CC members as you can . The most valuable friends you will have in WGT .
Everything begins with communicating with the owner .
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL Empty IF YOU ARE A NEW CC OWNER READING THIS TOPIC

Post by Paul Fri 26 May 2023, 4:54 am

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL Empty Re: TO AVOID POSTING THIS HEADS UP ON YOUR WALL

Post by Paul Fri 18 Aug 2023, 1:03 pm

As I mentioned earlier . The Stroke Play Unlimited Play Single Player format is the most popular and most commonly used format in WGT .

The WGT versions are the tiered tournaments . All of which are played on default settings .

The CC versions of the same format Stroke Play Unlimited Play Single Player . Are and can also be tiered .

But the fun part is . In a CC . You can change the conditions everytime you play . Making each course completely different from the last time you played it .

Now with 18 full 18 hole courses . That is amazing variety .
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down