Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44531 messages in 6558 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

MORE ARCHIVE BS

Go down

MORE ARCHIVE BS Empty MORE ARCHIVE BS

Post by Paul Sun 30 Jul 2023, 2:42 am

by Paul Tue 15 May 2018 - 13:53

Re: YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE 1 MINUTE .THEN YOU DON'T

This is one of a few of my threads that were eventually deleted .

These are excerpts that somehow I managed to save .
MORE ARCHIVE BS Luckys10

By LuckySkreet in And Everything Else.

By gonfission in And Everything Else

Looks like I was wrong about the tablet and street corner. He seems to have found new digs, and is beginning to move in with the bargain 286.Free delivery as well... The Premier service by UPSSun roof & all. Water tight, all the amenities shall be forthcoming soon, I imagine. I am not ashamed to admit it, but that's a far better place than I have lived in the past, in South AmericaNot a bad looking neighborhood at all
MORE ARCHIVE BS Fatdan10
.By fatdan in And Everything ElseOK,

I have been watching this "scam" from the beginning, but staying quiet because I figure this is like the Nigerian Prince scheme, you might fall for it, but only once!

MORE ARCHIVE BS U5453491_20180526_114840.jpg?0.104.6723
pdb1:  The truth Doc . Since you won't leave it alone . Is that i proved Andyson WRONG every time . EVERY TIME .

I don't know if this is LuckySkreet,  fatdan, or Joe here .

Actually Andy played your jailhouse educated a$$ like a fiddle! He used to PM me the cr@p you would spew, and links to the threads because that was the same time frame you and CT hijacked and "ruined" renni's thread !  Go back and read them through . I held my ground . I had the facts . It was he and his cronies . That made it nearly impossible to make a point .

About Renni . Why don't you ask him ?

MORE ARCHIVE BS U1742747_20130117_191219.jpg?0.130.7521
renniw52 wrote "LETS Be Honest thread"
at 4:51 PM on March 8, 2016
No need to stay off the thread my friend. When someone ruffles your feathers then let them have it. I am at the point in my life where I take no S-it from anyone. The thread has gone all over the place and so be it. I made a comment awhile back saying that many of the binge posters on WGT have never commented on this thread. No names but I'm sure you have some ideas of whom I'm referring.
Get back on and let it fly.
Rich

I don't klnow if this is LuckySkreet,  fatdan, or Joe here .

Yeah, like the time you posted a newspaper article on a peace rally against the Vietnam war you claimed to have been at smoking pot while the less intelligent were over there fighting(which includes me), until Andy turned your own previous posts around and asked how your parents let you travel across the country and smoke pot when you were only 9 f'n years old !!!!!Ya remember that one? I believe that was the 1st time you called him a troll....He cared nothing about the truth .

LIE!  I suggest you leave it alone . Or the real truths will,be revealed . Mark my words . LIE! I dare you to bring them back up! LOL,
4/12/21 This is the first time I saw this upper part of this thread .

I will bring it back up .

That newspaper article was 100% fabricated by Andyson , 100% . The first time I saw it . Was I happened to run across it in the forums . Just like the other memes and false claims he made . Along with twisting my words so badly . That with his and all of your vocabularies and intelligence . I never had a chance to reiterate or take back . Much less explain the sense of my own logic . I fought hard to hold my ground . And I felt that I had always proved my point . Despite everything you guys did to discredit everything . Calling me a liar . When I have never had the need to lie about anything in my life . I didn't then . I don't now .

MORE ARCHIVE BS Andyso13

andyson:

This was off-topic on a different thread, so I deleted it and moved it here. ;-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did some research and I stand corrected!  PDB1 is indeed a true hippie.  I dug this image out of the AZ Republic archives.  Click for a larger view.

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
MORE ARCHIVE BS Az_rep10

If you still can't read it, the caption on the 1969 photo says..."Nine year old Paul Boppart stopped playing with his HotWheels and watching Scooby Doo long enough to stage his own anti-war protest at the state capital on Thursday."

MORE ARCHIVE BS Paulto12
 PaulTon:
Check my edit, seak! and ye shall find.

MORE ARCHIVE BS Andyso13
 andyson:
And speaking of errors

MORE ARCHIVE BS Andyso13
 andyson:
.I discovered an error in my own math

Joe or fatdan or ? says .

I had a big long retort prepped this barrage of BS you have been posting, but it looks like people have seen right through it so enough said...me trying to go over every suspect detail would be like your constant assertion as to what a great provider you have been for your family, I mean are you serious!  this situation didn't just happen! It took decades of doing everything wrong!CT said "even the trolls won't touch this one" LOLWell, because no one likes to see "anyone" down on their luck, even you! It was a respect thing until you mentioned andy...I could go on and on about what I think of all this,

but you said more than I could have yourself when you turned on one of you largest go fund me contributors($300) because he gave you good advice in this thread...

.Just a little marketing advice, ALWAYS throw in a little story like, "I have been trying to mow lawns, and pick up scrap aluminum to get as much money together as I can so I don't have to beg for all of it", it makes you look like something more thannnn, well like you really care!

Would have got my attention if not for the previously mentioned Vietnam comments,
4/12/2021 . I in no way turned on any of that select group . That did not listen to the fact that I was in dire straights . BOTH of my arms were worthless with my right arm having been torn for a couple decades . retearing it the year before . While scheduling the surgery for that arm . I tore the left one even worse . Causing the left one to be operated on first . Having a repair done . That didn't take . Resulting in the left arm reverse shoulder replacement .

All of this stuff in the threads was way before the surgeries by a month . I  COULD NOT MOVE EITHER ARM . . I needed immediate help . I had jobs I could have worked if I could have been able to move my arms .

As you have probably also read by now . I didn't want to reveal my wifes condition . So I called it allergies .

So your advice was to tell me I was lazy . That I didn't accept resources from organizations . Which I got help from every one of them that I could . That I was full of myself . That I was trying to get WGTers to support me for the rest of my life . To tell my wife to get off her ass and get to work .

No you asses . I was so GR8ful for everything you all had been so kind in sharing . The $3000.00 . was GR8 . And all the caring words and support . It made me cry .

The money lasted about a  week . While you are telling me that with that I was all set . And couldn't believe I still had a gofundme .

I didn't even know what a gofundme was . My family and friends told me about it . Said it was the thing to do . So I tried it .

After the $3000.00 . I stopped asking . And continued to try and update the people I thought that cared .

But that quickly became horrible and hostile . Again you questioned my veracity and my intent and my situation .

Not even hearing what I was saying . Your posts were so long . And mine would have had to be even longer to explain ALL the details .

I immediately took down that gofundme that I didn't like to begin with .

For the next couple of weeks . Things got steadily worse . Once I got my first surgery  . Which was the same date as our eviction .

We stayed in a motel for a week . Paid for by a WGTer from California .

While 1/10th of our belongings ( we lost 90% of everything ) was stored in a POD . Paid for by an Arizona WGTer .

Things got even worse . My car got repossessed . I had the replacement surgery . Then after 6 weeks of intense physical therapy . I was released for work .

I got a job immediately . Started paying people back and securing ourselves a home .
  My right arm is still excrutiatingly bothersome .

But we are fine .Just like I always knew we would be . I am a hard working fool . Been working since I was 12 years old . When I quit my paper route .

whoever says

that was pretty much the last post of yours I read until now....Props to your daughter by the way! Trying to succeed despite being dealt a bad hand takes a lotta guts! I sincerely Hope she does great, and is the 1st of many generations to come that owns a home without wheels on it!

In Pauls defense, he doesn't dislike me any more than I dislike him, and it has nothing to do with this current scam, this doesn't surprise me at all ! He says that all that has been deleted, however $3000 is still a decent score.....

How dare you speak of my daughters 3 of them like that . I am the one that is living in a trailer . By a bad bit of luck . My daughters are grown and fine . You are an insolent expletive .
4/12/2021 .
  You really are a big man . In these forums . You can tell people that I was just a scam . And they will believe you . People that I had known for years . I try to ignore it . But it still follows me in the forums .

Since 2012 . I have done nothing but enjoy every fun moment in WGT . I engulfed myself in a very straight up and good hearted and honest CC . Worked very hard to maintain the highest integrity . Never in my life has my word or intent or honesty or character ever been questioned . Untill a couple few years ago when I encountered a group of narcissists . That wouldn't let me have a different point of view .

I never wanted any of that to continue . But it's not like I could just walk away or roll over . It was very shocking though .

The original thread in the forums that was deleted on account of your banter . Has been completely restored and preserved . In its entirety .

I will post it in my website . For all to view the truth to it all . I will provide the link .
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down