Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 475 registered users
The newest registered user is Menupanda

Our users have posted a total of 44827 messages in 6602 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED * Pat McAfee Made a Power Move and Won Big-Time *

Go down

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED * Pat McAfee Made a Power Move and Won Big-Time * Empty SPORTS ILLUSTRATED * Pat McAfee Made a Power Move and Won Big-Time *

Post by Paul Mon 08 Jan 2024, 3:05 pm

Pat McAfee Made a Power Move and Won Big-Time

1. “There are some people actively trying to sabotage us from within ESPN. More specifically I believe Norby Williamson is the guy who is attempting to sabotage our program.”
That was Pat McAfee calling out ESPN executive senior vice president of studio and event production on his show Friday.
McAfee wisely waited until the ESPN TV portion of his show ended before setting the sports media world on fire during the streaming-only final hour.

Maybe the thinking was that if he said it while the show was being broadcast on ESPN, the network would pull the plug or use a dump button or go to commercial.
However, it doesn’t appear that any of that would’ve happened because ESPN is taking no action against McAfee for committing the ESPN-on-ESPN crime.
The network released a statement Saturday, saying, “No one is more committed to and invested in ESPN’s success than Norby Williamson. At the same time, we are thrilled with the multi-platform success that we have seen from ‘The Pat McAfee Show’ across ESPN. We will handle this matter internally and have no further comment.”
This is a HUGE win for McAfee.

2. Another layer, as I mentioned, to this whole McAfee-ESPN flare-up is Aaron Rodgers. While Rodgers went too far last week with his comments on Jimmy Kimmel based on the fact that ESPN issued an apology, it’s mind-boggling to me that people think ESPN is unhappy with the Rodgers appearance or that ESPN would consider axing Rodgers from McAfee’s show. If you don’t think ESPN and McAfee LOVE the attention that Rodgers gets them each week, you don’t know how the media game works. Yes, last week may have been a little too much for ESPN since Rodgers pissed off a Disney employee in Kimmel, but ESPN isn’t going to start a war with McAfee over Rodgers.

As long as every sports site and blog and people on social media breathlessly cover all the stuff Rodgers says to McAfee each week, ESPN will continue to welcome him with open arms. Rodgers loves playing this game. And the media loves playing the game with him.

3. While Traina Thoughts was off last week, I did record a new SI Media With Jimmy Traina episode. Topics covered during the episode include the controversial ending of the Lions-Cowboys game, the ridiculous takes that followed and how the NFL has handled the situation; huge ratings for the Alabama-Michigan college football semifinal and the ridiculous start time for the Washington-Texas semifinal; the best play-by-play person in college football; The Rock's return to Monday Night Raw and how he set up a future match with Roman Reigns; a review of The Iron Claw; the Aaron Rodgers–Jimmy Kimmel feud; Ian Ziering’s fight with a biker gang; why SiriusXM’s new app is a disaster; and much more.

You can listen to the podcast below or download it on AppleSpotify and [url=https://podcasts.google.com/search/si media podcast]Google[/url].

You can also watch SI Media With Jimmy Traina on Sports Illustrated‘s YouTube channel.

4. I’m fully aware that any perceived slight toward Taylor Swift has to be treated like a five-alarm fire, and that most people completely lose their minds when it comes to anything related to Swift and she always has to be made out to be a victim, but the reality of this “joke” that comedian Jo Koy told at the Golden Globes last night was not making fun of Swift, but making fun of networks that carry the NFL.

5. Fox’s lead NFL play-by-play broadcaster, Kevin Burkhardt, is having some fun after ruining the perfect season of Cowboys kicker Brandon Aubrey, who was 35-of-35 on field goals before Burkhardt’s classic announcer jinx.

6. I sent out this tweet Saturday night during the Texans-Colts game.

I was stunned by the reaction and how many NFL fans still didn’t know that a wild-card game was going to air exclusively on Peacock’s streaming service. Now we know it will be the Dolphins at Chiefs on Peacock this Saturday night. I’m kind of surprised the NFL would bury Patrick Mahomes on a streaming service, but here we are. If you read this column regularly or follow me on Twitter, you know I’ve said a million times that this is the worst time ever to be a sports fan when it comes to what you have to pay to watch sports. And it’s only going to get worse.
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down