Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 475 registered users
The newest registered user is Menupanda

Our users have posted a total of 44880 messages in 6612 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

AS Etaski * Mid-month Update: Act Two Is Smokin'! *

Go down

AS Etaski * Mid-month Update: Act Two Is Smokin'! * Empty AS Etaski * Mid-month Update: Act Two Is Smokin'! *

Post by Paul Wed 17 Jan 2024, 6:43 am

FROM THE FORUM    THE ROAD TO MIURAG

AS Etaski * Mid-month Update: Act Two Is Smokin'! * 1

Mid-month Update: Act Two Is Smokin'!
22 minutes ago
Good morning, everyone!
Last weekend was a good one for writing after a rocky start to the year, and Act Two is nearly complete. Just a few more scenes. Then the transition to Act Three, the Final Conflict!
I've already reached half the length of my previous release (Act One in December), so look forward to being able to match that for January's release. Smile Then hopefully February will see the completion of the manuscript with Act Three and the Resolution!
In other news, I'm glad to be past the holidays and the shortest night of the year. ^_^* It was rough going this year, sort of the culmination of all of 2023's stresses in 6 weeks. Oye.
The good news is I've been in physical therapy to heal some of my chronic RSI (earned from 10 years of typing) which had been turning into carpel tunnel syndrome and impeding my ability to do my new job. I couldn't grip anything in the mornings and my fingers were going numb for hours), but after 3 months, this as improved drastically!
Also, super important, after 4 months of jumping through hoops, my husband has started school at last! YAY!
The new job is going well. I like the people I work with and for. They treat me a lot better than my old job and I am paid more for my time. Rent is a bit too high still for our income, so money is still a worry until Hubs starts in internship and gets some pay for that, but we're hanging in there. My patrons are making a HUGE difference here for us! O.O
My apologies also that Book 10 is taking so long; I promise I am doing the best that I can for my circumstances and expect things to improve with a good attitude. Smile 
A friendly reminder that I'm most active on my Discord server, so if you want to hear about my "writer's moments" of pushing out this book, there are a lot more on there! XD 
If you haven't joined yet as a paid subscriber, you can always do so by linking your Patreon account with your Discord one! Instructions can be found here. 
Patreon updates are still 1-2 per month unless there's something unusual going on. My newsletter is once a month. Socials are.... oof, as I have time/something significant to say. :-/ I literally cannot handle any more. I still need to write custom stories for some patrons, too!
I appreciate all of you for reading my series! I still love doing this, even with new challenges and having to accept some limits from the last year. I will keep going.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday, My Dudes! <3
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down