Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 475 registered users
The newest registered user is Menupanda

Our users have posted a total of 44903 messages in 6620 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) *

Go down

AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * Empty AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) *

Post by Paul Sun 04 Feb 2024, 7:55 am

FROM THE FORUM    THE ROAD TO MIURAG

AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 0ezeJDRHpAneMxcl5Heu8Na8QS3IgkPAEX0zZQGq

About Sister Seekers

February!

The armpit of the year or the back-end of darkest winter? AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72
Last year, I thought it was the first. This year, I'm feeling more the latter. AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72 Part of it is that I'm no longer driving home in the dark after work (while last year I was stuck in-doors all winter).
Next month in March... planning to germinate some snapdragons indoors to start! AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72 Usually too unreliably cold to risk it outdoors.
but anyway...
In this newsletter:
1) New friend of a friend! Angus, the Maine Coon Kitten (he's gonna get bigger...)
2) SciFi AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72 & Fantasy AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72 MEGA Giveaway! 130+ books! AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72
3) Sapphic Fantasy Sampler! AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72(10 authors with Free Stories)
4) Fantasy Series Starters Book Sale AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72
5) Shadows & Hounds Progress Update AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72

I am definitely a cat person, but haven't adopted another since my sweet Minnow died in 2019. Life has been too unsteady to guarantee a good forever home. Maybe someday...
So, I take every opportunity to enjoy other people's cats! AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72 And recently, thanks to my new job, I get to see a new Maine Coon kitten on a regular basis.
His name is Angus. And he's not full size yet! AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72
He was very vocal and skittish here, a new arrival in a house with two small dogs he's probably going to outgrow. AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72

AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * BndM9IpZxwafgpzjqKaASQt8UYpKX87FxOY1bEO4AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * Pwa8oeecnTIS3Whu7PT0zOB4DrgvKws2SEwV5h0c

The next time I saw him, I expected him to keep to the kitchen/basement area like before. Lo and behold, he sneaked out to find me upstairs, curious what I was doing. I never heard a thing.
The moment I noticed him walking out of a room, he zipped back down to the foot of the stairs. AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72 So quiet and fast! Haven't heard a meow out of him.
What a majestic creature! AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72 Just watching me from a safe distance.

AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * INNDyjHD34n8i9XjDlR73NjHMznEz5tKXLK5Wx3ZAS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * E2kygBkJjd7N3bTSlAA1wWn180LDkRfTRV5IeuND

This is the third time we met, I'd just walked in the door. AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72 Chillin'. Looking quite comfortable in his new home.
Such big ol' paws!! AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72 And still a kitten! AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72 Less than a year old.

AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 5sTfEXZxKd1LN5mL71sOqCA8jzkA0AbIyvc94yYhAS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * Zhc0nZf6YD0KRnu33MNOuU9BQxYHkcqTNUUELGrK

That's my vicarious kitty enjoyment. Maybe he'll let me pet him one day, but if not, that's fine. I can admire from a distance. 
I look forward to a "One Year Later" photo to see how much he's grown! AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72

SciFi AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72 & Fantasy AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72 MEGA Giveaway!

Over 130 FREE Books!

AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * QEZ5ghQc44qs6h6dSTCulZdFpQ0w8wlkN0dSkXXh

Click the Banners to Discover New Authors!

AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * GeR64LyjovechZZi1UfF7GG3YgdSddLHngMmQwuk

Sapphic Fantasy AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72

[th]A small list which includes me but check out the others! AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72[/th]

AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * XA9r8rFfprJ2yQ5g1vBBWIxey3sheVH7caq9P1c0

Over 50 Series Starters for Sale! AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72

AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * NiwKuyZOvJALSN00vA4uKNAa3aslTot1O0WanoON

My best update so far what's going on is on my Patreon as a public post
Short version: Pain management is improving with physical therapy, my husband has started school to change careers, we're hanging in there and going through a big change that will take time but Sister Seekers will continue. AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72
Book 10 is up to 119K words, and I've begun the long and complex Act Three. I expect it to be as long as Book 8, Battle for Manalar, which was 174K.
Writing time hasn't been consistent enough to estimate a publishing date yet, but all I can do is keep going. AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72 I'll announce a publishing date once I'm sure I can hit it.
Tales of Miurag: Death and Sister Seekers 11 are still the next planned books of 2024.

AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * B6xPElZ6yPMnCILixPxyzBz0a5JSUULErmSSnIYS

Did you know subscribers can read something from me every month?

Yup! Long and intricate series require patience, planning, & consistent progress every month. Equally patient supporters are critical.
Join me on Ko-Fi or on Patreon for $5/mo. Read monthly, receive the finished book, & join the fun on my Discord server!

You can also join my Patreon for Free and be notified by email of all my public posts. Patreon gets news and World Anvil articles quicker than my newsletters, and in smaller, bite-sized chunks! AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * 72
As my free members grow, I'll be throwing in more teasers and behind-the-scenes stuff, too!

AS ETASKI * Dang it, Here's the REAL February Clickies (sorry! ) * B6x73ofogzAHhCySIG7Ic0ulSTJcQ5nAb0UFNz1JMany thanks!
~Etaski
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down