Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 43435 messages in 6393 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

VOTSCC RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERS

+2
Bertasion
Paul
6 posters

Go down

VOTSCC RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERS  Empty VOTSCC RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERS

Post by Paul Sat 17 Oct 2015, 6:44 pm

VOTSCC CC GUIDELINES 

OUTLINING THE PROCEDURES AND PROTOCOLS TO BE FOLLOWED BY ALL MEMBERS OF VOTSCC . 
  TO BE AGREED TO PERSONALLY BY ALL MEMBERS WHO WISH TO BE PART OF THIS VOTSCC COMMUNITY 

These conditions are not new but simply spelled out in detail for the benefit and knowledge of all members   . All very easy requirements to join this CC :

Welcoming . When you first join VOTSCC . There will be a Welcome post on your profile wall . The 5 conditions below must be tended to to complete your registration . 
  There will also be a " Welcome New Recruit With Your Name " in the CC forum . Please respond to it when you see it . As it serves as your introduction to the forum and to the other members . The other members are also expected to respond to this welcome . Yes that's right .
  Just a side note here . a CC forum post must be made to activate your email notifications . Your WGT account settings must also be set to accept these 3 functions at the very least
VOTSCC RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERS  Wgt_ac10  
  Once you start playing CC tourneys you will receive a " Participation Appreciation Award " .  Once you have registered in the website . You will receive a " CLUB LOGO " which is optional and your decision to use it or not .
  By the time it takes for these to happen you will already have started friending members .
  Therefore completing your registration .
  There will then be a post in the forum " Your Name Is Now A Full Member " Please respond to it when you see it . The other members are expected to respond to this also . Yes that's right . 

THESE ARE THE 5 REQUIRED CONDITIONS TO BE MET AND AGREED UPON AND COMPLETED TO BECOME A MEMBER OF VOTSCC .

1) Participate in CC tourneys . There are no minimums . You know if you are playing . Each member is also responsible for utilizing their free CC passes efficiently and effectively  to fit their own schedules .

2) Communicate with owner just enough to know you are human . That would be me . Separate from any forum posts . At some point and occasionally thereafter , we must have a rapport .

3) Register in our website / forum . Please use your WGT username . This is a one time deal and is neccessary for my recording of members stats , records , scores , etc . Nothing else will be asked from you in the website after you register . You may or may not utilize it's cool stuff as you wish .

4) Friending all other CC members at your convenience is also part of the communication needed in VOTSCC . 50 members is an easy , as you have time task , there are many reasons for this . Not the least of which is the Tournament Directors need to be able to PM all members when neccessary . Other reasons are that at any time all members need to be available for no less than communication with each member . We are all a team no one is excluded . Many of us like to play multi player stroke and alt shot with all CC members . Maybe once or twice a week at the most .

5) Keeping current in the WGT CC Forum by reading the posts regularly . A periodic response will be necessary as it shows respect an accountability to the rest of the members and to the Directors and tourney makers that provide this to us .   Members agree to keep current on the play times of tournaments , & any important messages by myself or any director or member that has been posted in the forum . Each posting should also be in every ones email and members can use the email to read and keep current . If a response is requested . The response must be posted in the CC forum .

Regarding the sign up of single round Tournaments such as the Brackets . Members must agree that if they are interested in playing the single play ( round ) format . They will be responsible for showing up and playing in full and completing every round in the bracket . Unplayed rounds and unfinished rounds are not excusable ( there are exceptions of course if valid and serious ) . We are all responsible CC members and game players and formats of this nature require a commited and higher level of sporting seriousness .

Although we do recognize and award  of ones points contributions , along with other things . We do not believe in the XP race . And do not require it in the CC . That is completely a decision made by individual members . 
  The reasons for this are many . First of all WGT does not reward individuals for their point accumulation in any way . Beyond leveling up for equipment . There are only a couple CC rewards and they are very minimal .
  It is also unfair to judge  some that may be fortunate enough to be able to spend more money to boost their XP's when other's that do not have it in their budget may have performed better for longer .
   We do award and reward CC members for all that they contribute to the CC when they cross each 100,000 pt mark . But not just for their XP's .

Members must be able to and willing to be available for any request or response asked by myself , our Directors , or any member of this CC . A simple courtesy if only a 2 letter reply . With in a reasonable amount of time . Complacency , unavailability , ignoring are not options for any member . 

There are many benefits that each member enjoys here on a daily basis . To start with , the many various tournament formats and custom made  available at your fingertips with full details on every aspect complete round times for each member with reminders all the way through is almost invaluable and will not be found at this level anywhere else . Of course the basic free shot and putter pal for life is one that many enjoy . Is also one you can get at any CC but you wont have the personal attention our team will provide in the way of any sort help or answers to any game related needs . We will find the answers if we don't have them already . You have a voice and a position of respect here . No matter what tier or level or length of time in the CC . You will be fully respected by all . And all will expect the same from you .

These specifics should not be a problem . And are not meant to intimidate anyone . And are no different from the way it has always been . Just spelled out more specifically . This is a CC a group of mature online golfers that by joining this CC . Agree to step up   to represent and voluntarily professionally and maturely demonstrate  and respect the inner workings , guidelines , rules and other members of this CC . And by individual actions clearly demonstrate this respect at all times. 

By agreeing to all the above and anything else it takes to maintain the high level of quality and professionalism that we aspire to and enjoy here at VOTSCC . We gladly accept you as an equal and awesome member of VOTSCC .

These are just the basic minimums of what starts this GR8 experience . You will find other situations and scenarios along the way not even mentioned here that will require you to step up as a member . This is a given and will occur from time to time . We all need to trust and know one another with no doubts of their integrity and intent in every matter .

We are proud to have every one of you . And hope you all feel as we do and may we always be with the SUN .

Last edited by Paul on Fri 22 Oct 2021, 6:00 pm; edited 17 times in total

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

VOTSCC RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERS  Empty Re: VOTSCC RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERS

Post by Bertasion Wed 11 Nov 2015, 3:47 pm

What running a country club must feel like sometimes (Paul on the bottom)  Thanks for all you do, Paul!

VOTSCC RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERS  Image

Bertasion

Back to top Go down

VOTSCC RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERS  Empty AMENDMENT REGARDING FORUM CONDUCT IN CC FORUM

Post by Paul Sun 15 Nov 2015, 9:32 pm

THIS AMENDMENT  IS REGARDING  VARIOUS CONDUCT IN OUR WGT CC FORUM ONLY 

PERSONAL ISSUES AND CONCERNS 

Suppositions and accusations  regarding concerns of the actions or non actions of another member should not be presented in our public forum . They should be addressed by PM messaging between yourselves and a director or myself or Kelly .

The reason for this is the concerns in question are likely one side of the issue . Without all the facts and parties sorted . Suppositions and accusations can be misleading and miscommunicated . Resulting in unwanted reactions . 

Directors , Advisors , and Hosts 

Should be addressed to with respect and sportsmanship in the public CC forum . 

Concerns and issues should be done with PM messaging as well .

Until now I have always encouraged members to freely voice their minds . This only works if they are addressing me . As has happened before and has happened again . When other members are involved something is likely to go bad .

So when addressing anyone other than myself . Please use PM messaging to voice your concerns . 

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

VOTSCC RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERS  Empty Re: VOTSCC RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERS

Post by JimQ916 Tue 26 Apr 2016, 8:39 am

Paul...I spent a few hours going through all the members participation in the CC as a whole and I was kinda surprised at what I found. I'm going to PM you (it's not going to be a short one but will let you know who Is very active and those who are not at all...Brace yourself!!!!
JimQ916
JimQ916

Back to top Go down

Post by ewilliams Sun 10 Dec 2017, 12:52 pm

Being an owner is hard work and takes a lot of time, KEEP UP the GREAT WORK Paul, Jim, Felecia  and all others who keep the club active.
E

ewilliams

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun 10 Dec 2017, 3:10 pm

ewilliams wrote:Being an owner is hard work and takes a lot of time, KEEP UP the GREAT WORK Paul, Jim, Felecia  and all others who keep the club active.
E

Thanx E . Being an ex owner . You would know for sure . I see you stumbled across our guidelines . I wrote those a couple years ago . it seemed that things were a lot busier . I wanted to put down on paper something to go by . 
  i don't shove them down he throats of the members anymore . Lol . But are still the basics and the guidelines and the direction for VOTSCC . 
  Not a big fan of rules . So I try to lay out some basics and ask the members to be smart . And do what they think a good member should do . 
  Thanx E

Last edited by Paul on Thu 22 Feb 2018, 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Youreaver72 Thu 22 Feb 2018, 7:43 am

That's actually very interesting. Thank you for those beautiful guidelines! Check out this facebook messenger spy iphone - may be very helpful!

Youreaver72

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Thu 22 Feb 2018, 8:54 am

Youreaver72 wrote:That's actually very interesting. Thank you for those beautiful guidelines! Check out this facebook messenger spy iphone - may be very helpful!

Thank you . I think . 
  I wrote those several years ago . As guidelines to help others to understand why I needed to communicate with everyone . To justify my own commitment to this venture . 

None of it has been easy . I am fighting the same battles for 4 years now . I have lightened up a little . But I still stay believing that this will work . 
  We do have a GR8 group . We have a lot of fun . It is a lot of work .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

VOTSCC RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERS  Empty kolkatafun message response

Post by Paul Sun 17 Oct 2021, 9:20 pm

kolkatafffun wrote:kolkataff fun is a big website. It provides you latest and updated knowledge 

I have no idea what that is about . But if you want to advertise this . That is fine .

I have created a Forum for you on the main page in.

PS I apologize for deleting your message so quickly . It was not in the correct forum . You will have better freedom to post . In your new forum .

F14 ANYTHING ELSE ?

It is called

kolkataff fun forum

It looks like this

VOTSCC RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERS  Screen10

Just click on

kolkataff fun forum

And you will see this page .

VOTSCC RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERS  Kolka_10

Good luck . Message me with any questions .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kolkatafffun Thu 21 Oct 2021, 6:22 am

Coin Master Free Spins is a big website. It provides you latest and updated knowledge 

kolkatafffun

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Thu 21 Oct 2021, 7:30 am

Paul
kolkatafffun wrote:kolkataff fun is a big website. It provides you latest and updated knowledge 

I have no idea what that is about . But if you want to advertise this . That is fine .

I have created a Forum for you on the main page in.

PS I apologize for deleting your message so quickly . It was not in the correct forum . You will have better freedom to post . In your new forum .

F14 ANYTHING ELSE ?

It is called

kolkataff fun forum

It looks like this

VOTSCC RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERS  Screen10

Just click on

kolkataff fun forum

And you will see this page .

VOTSCC RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR MEMBERS  Kolka_10

Good luck . Message me with any questions .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Thu 21 Oct 2021, 7:33 am

kolkatafffun wrote:Coin Master Free Spins is a big website. It provides you latest and updated knowledge 

Please read the above post .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down