If you wanted to look at the Magic Star . You will see that it is in the forum F6 . If you click F6 you wiil see just those 12 forums . Then you can look in each one at all the topics in them .
Just download and install
It's been a while since I expressed some of my objectives for the CC . First of all I like and respect everyone that joins our club . I realize that not everyone knows what a CC is all about . Many have different reasons for joining . I really don't know how many of the other clubs are run . They are all different . What I want to emphasize in our CC is that whatever tier you are . That you feel comfortable here , part of a team of players that come here to find conditions that enable them to improve their game , hone their skills , lower their scores ,lower their averages , move up in tiers . Enjoyably and comfortably with the conditions that challenge them enough to keep that drive without the frustrationsof regular game play . All that is completely possible by either creating those tourneys yourself or by messaging me about it . Or someone else in your tier that has been creating tourneys . Any kind of information that you need to know should be provided here , any kind of appp , calculator , help , tutorial , tournament , statistic , message , opinion , gripe , compliment , etc , etc . Should able to be aqcuired here ( or in our website , as it may be easier there ). With your help , all of this can be done easily . We already have a good start . I am going to be here for a very long time trying to achieve all this . For any of you that think it's a good direction for your CC to go in . Then lets keep on keepin on . Sincerely , Your Co team member PDB1 , Paul ( sitting here on a rare rainy day ) May the SUN always be with you
Re: Where are the Flags ?By Bertasion in Valley of the Sun Casual Club The other day upon the heather fair I hit a flagstick that was not there. I saw it's shadow and heard the clank but where it stood was just a blank. It was not there again today. I wonder when it will come back and stay. Brian
BEST OF BANDON PAR 3
THE OLYMPIC CLUB
ROYAL ST. GEORGE
PINEHURST NO. 8
CHALLANGE AT MANELE
EXPERIENCE AT KOELE
BEST OF WATER SHOTS
BEST OF FAMOUS SHOTS
BEST OF PUTTING
You need to play at least 5 ranked rounds as hack to saturate & be eligible for Amateur.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 100 you go from Hack to Amateur.
You need to play at least 10 ranked rounds as amateur to saturate & be eligible for Pro.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 80 you go from Amateur to Pro..
You need to play at least 20 ranked rounds as Pro to saturate & be eligible for Tour Pro.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 72 you go from pro to Tour Pro.
You need to play at least 25 ranked rounds as Tour pro to saturate & be eligible for Master.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 67 you go from Tour Pro to Master.
You need to play at least 40 ranked rounds as Master to saturate & be eligible for Tour Master.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 63 you go from Master to Tour Master.
You need to play at least 50 ranked rounds as Tour Master to saturate & be eligible for Legend.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 61 you go from Tour Master to Legend.
You need to play at least 500 ranked rounds as Legend to to saturate & be eligible for Tour Legend.
When your average score is equal or smaller than 60 you go from Legend to Tour Legend.
You need to play at least 200 ranked rounds as Tour Legend to to saturate & be eligible for Champion .
When your average score is equal or smaller than 59 you go from Tour Legend to Champion .
You need to play another 200 ranked rounds as a Champion to saturate .
You need to jump through 10,000 hoops before you receive an exclusive personal invitation before reaching Tour Champion.
May the SUN always be with you
Adobe is aware of a report that an exploit for CVE-2015-7645 is being used in limited, targeted attacks.
|Adobe Flash Player Desktop Runtime||188.8.131.52 and earlier||Windows and Macintosh|
|Adobe Flash Player Extended Support Release||184.108.40.206 and earlier||Windows and Macintosh|
|Adobe Flash Player for Google Chrome||220.127.116.11 and earlier||Windows, Macintosh, Linux and ChromeOS|
|Adobe Flash Player for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11||18.104.22.168 and earlier||Windows 10|
|Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer 10 and 11||22.214.171.124 and earlier||Windows 8.0 and 8.1|
|Adobe Flash Player for Linux||126.96.36.1995 and earlier||Linux|
- To verify the version of Adobe Flash Player installed on your system, access theAbout Flash Player page, or right-click on content running in Flash Player and select "About Adobe (or Macromedia) Flash Player" from the menu. If you use multiple browsers, perform the check for each browser you have installed on your system.
Adobe categorizes these updates with the following priority ratings and recommends users update their installation to the newest version:
|Adobe Flash Player Desktop Runtime||188.8.131.52||Windows and Macintosh||1||Flash Player Download Center Flash Player Distribution|
|Adobe Flash Player Extended Support Release||184.108.40.206||Windows and Macintosh||1||Extended Support|
|Adobe Flash Player for Google Chrome||220.127.116.11||Windows, Macintosh and Linux||1||Google Chrome Releases|
|Adobe Flash Player for Google Chrome||18.104.22.168||Chrome OS||1||Google Chrome Releases|
|Adobe Flash Player for Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11||22.214.171.124||Windows 10||1||Microsoft Security Advisory|
|Adobe Flash Player for Internet Explorer 10 and 11||126.96.36.199||Windows 8.0 and 8.1||1||Microsoft Security Advisory|
|Adobe Flash Player for Linux||188.8.131.520||Linux||3||Flash Player Download Center|
- Adobe recommends users of the Adobe Flash Player Desktop Runtime for Windows and Macintosh update to Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206 by visiting the Adobe Flash Player Download Center or via the update mechanism within the product when prompted .
- Adobe recommends users of the Adobe Flash Player Extended Support Release update to version 220.127.116.11 by visiting http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html.
- Adobe recommends users of the Adobe Flash Player for Linux update to Adobe Flash Player 18.104.22.1680 by visiting the Adobe Flash Player Download Center.
- Adobe Flash Player installed with Google Chrome will be automatically updated to the latest Google Chrome version, which will include Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 on Windows, Macintosh and Linux, and 126.96.36.199 on Chrome OS.
- Adobe Flash Player installed with Microsoft Edge for Windows 10 will be automatically updated to the latest version, which will include Adobe Flash Player 188.8.131.52.
- Adobe Flash Player installed with Internet Explorer 10 and 11 for Windows 8.0 and 8.1 will be automatically updated to the latest version, which will include Adobe Flash Player 184.108.40.206.
- Please visit the Flash Player Help page for assistance in installing Flash Player.
 Users of Flash Player 11.2.x or later for Windows, or Flash Player 11.3.x or later for Macintosh, who have selected the option to 'Allow Adobe to install updates' will receive the update automatically. Users who do not have the 'Allow Adobe to install updates' option enabled can install the update via the update mechanism within the product when prompted.
THIS HAS BEEN POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE