Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 43669 messages in 6438 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS

+86
dschom5
DanielMason
ru4OU2
jenwren
driver431
Howeee1
danno1310
Gaby
sd5232
Bossbird
Senga20
ozbassplayer
TinCup2410
David Grant
mitimiti51
Anthony Buzzutto
onw4x
Curtis558
Kev0718
kalizky2017
blondesquirrel
ewilliams
Pokey
billyhuck
JWhatley6
daja1012
CrazyCarla
Shnig19
Charles1553N
Lynn
Kathy
BigAl1957
creston
ChuckD
MCDad90
lifehacker0
ToniFeira
nansting17
Charlie
KookyKelly
AzLodhi
schoitz
markarentsen175
robsalascr
NEXT260
rayzor46
ryananthonyr
RicRitenour
Dude878
JimQ916
robmurphy4
cgrobin
wishman51
MGroza
Klever Kelly
Jtcooki
kenelope
kishoph
seatackstephen
TinysTeeShot
YancyCan
Organlad
robert987
Recan/Gator
paulleftypaul
harryskunk
Xpyburnt
CTOCMRet
UZiBerlin
Bertasion
gilles67
CRTowr
NoFuneral
Rudi
jdmavity
ctrusso
Tigerwho51
Skip380
Beren
pedrito96
fishrdav
Chris1973M
kmamjmemedmmm
asdfzxc
Arnie Finlay
Paul
90 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS

Post by Paul Mon 01 Dec 2014, 9:40 pm

IF YOU SCROLL DOWN TO THE RED QUICK REPLY BOX AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE . JUST POST YOUR INTRODUCTION THERE AND THEN CLICK SEND . 

Hello . My name is Paul Boppart . 
  I am from Apache Junction , Arizona

I am the owner of this forum and WGT Valley of the Sun Casual Club Casual Club CC .

I started WGT on 8/18/2012 . I played about 5 years of Tiger Wood's before that . I am a struggling Legend .With a 64 average . But I love every minute of it .

I am 56 yrs young and am a Journeyman Electrician . I have 16 yrs in the trade as I didn't start until I was 40 .

I love the trade and could kick myself in the ass for not knowing about it 20 yrs sooner . LOL I'll probably forget twice as much as I learn before I die .

I have a wife , kids , grandkids , and extended family all over the place .

Please feel free to post a reply  and talk a little about yourself . You may also post a new topic . Or reply to any topic anywhere in this website / forum . 

Thanx Paul

Last edited by Paul on Sun 25 Feb 2018, 12:14 pm; edited 12 times in total
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty Arnie Finlay Introduction

Post by Arnie Finlay Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:07 am

Hi I'm Chris From Edinburgh. Started playing WGT about 5 months ago and am stuck on professional

I joined this club at the invite of Harry Munk who shut down his club.

As for me I work as a research scientist for a radar company. Edinburgh is a great place and arguably the true home of golf. Not St Andrews.

I aim to play at least 9 holes a day and get to 100,000 Xp points for the club by the new year

Happy Golfing every one

May I always be with the sun Wink
Chris

Arnie Finlay

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty Paullefypaul Introduction

Post by Guest Sat 06 Dec 2014, 10:38 am

hi I'm Paul Loutitt. Carpenter by trade, I am 60 yrs old.  Like the CC. thanks for doing such a good job.  my problem is I'm a computer caveman... just learning and very slow  lol  If it wasn't for this golf game ,I probably wouldn't own a computer, so plz bare with me. I'm getting better!      fun in the sun

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty Trevor Intro

Post by Guest Sat 13 Dec 2014, 5:23 pm

Hey...Trevor from Hamilton Ontario (Canada). Thanks for the invite

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty Mike Intro

Post by asdfzxc Tue 23 Dec 2014, 10:38 pm

Hi, my name is Mike. I am 53 and I live in Minnesota. I am a freelance wildlife/nature photographer. I enjoy our cc tourneys very much. Looking forward to getting acquainted with everyone.

asdfzxc

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty Kevin Intro

Post by kmamjmemedmmm Sat 27 Dec 2014, 8:18 pm

Hello my is Kevin. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to be part of this club. I live in sunny San Diego.I strive to be the best I can while having fun. Thanks Paul for all you do. Happy New Year e1 gl hf

kmamjmemedmmm

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty Harry Intro

Post by Guest Sun 28 Dec 2014, 6:52 am

iam harry from the uk feel free to friend me iam always up for game of alt or strokeplay

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty Dan Intro

Post by Guest Tue 30 Dec 2014, 12:07 pm

Hey guys Dan from NY. Im new to the game but not exactly a newbie. Would love to have some good games. I dont really know how to use much on WGT besides playing so if anyone wants a game let me know how to make it happen! 

DL

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty Pat Intro

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jan 2015, 7:22 am

Hi my name is Pat Denton and live in Grand Rapids MI.  Am 68 years old and have owned my own manufacturer's rep group for 20 years and plan on doing that until my health prevents me from doing it.  That is not an issue at this time, that's a good thing.  Have been a tour master for a long time and not sure legend is what I am striving for.  My scores lately have not been good.  Happy New Year to all

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty Chris M intro

Post by Chris1973M Thu 01 Jan 2015, 9:08 am

Hello All..My name is Chris from French lick, Indiana...41 years old..have two sons and am the Superintendent of the local Wastewater Treatment Facility, have beens in that field for the past 21 years. Love playing WGT with friends and the real game as well. Looking forward to meeting you all and playing sometime. Thanks for letting me be apart your club all!!
Chris1973M
Chris1973M

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty Rob Intro

Post by Guest Fri 02 Jan 2015, 4:56 am

Happy New Year! Rob from UK just bought Atilia r1 as a little present followed by lowest round ever!

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty Tujay

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jan 2015, 1:03 am

Hello from Tujay.  I live in Queensland, Australia near the beach on the Gold Coast.  I have been with WGT since 2012.  I work 7am - 5 pm and after the kids are in bed I get on the "puter" for an hour or so.  I play golf with a handicap of 9.  Hope to meet other members soon.

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty dmavity Introduction

Post by Guest Sun 04 Jan 2015, 2:05 pm

You asked if jdm722 and jdmavity are the same persons.  No, they are not.  Actually, I'm dmavity the owner/administrator of the computer.  They are my brother and cousin respectively.  I have ALS and they come by daily to help me.  During that time, they play a few rounds.  Since they're not into typing, i handle all corresponce for them.

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty xMarxdspot Intro

Post by Guest Mon 05 Jan 2015, 5:26 pm

THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOME !!!

CLICK HERE 2 TO VIEW THE NEXT PAGE

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty KNGT Introduction

Post by Paul Mon 05 Jan 2015, 5:40 pm

Hi everyone. My name is David Dutton. I resided in Scottsdale, Arizona 

I started on WGT on 9/11/2011. A legend by luck, 62 yrs of age and still drinks, sports, golf’s, bets and chases women by trade. Sales profession for forty plus years, selling medical implants, along with being a registered BB official for small college, for 30 years.
No wife, kids or grandkids.
Heck, I haven’t even gotten Paul to golf with me since were living only 20-30 minutes away from each other
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty Dan Intro

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jan 2015, 5:41 am

Hello, dschom5 here, real name is Dan.  Self employed and raising 3 kids on my own since my wife passed away 2 years ago, 54 years old, former professional boxer, fought Chris Eubanks for the world super middleweight championship in October of 1994 in Sun City South Africa. Retired after that with a 30-1 record.  Joined wgt in 2007.  Took a few years off here and there and when I came back I was a legend. Go figure.  Look forward to playing with the club members.

Last edited by dschom5 on Sat 30 Apr 2016, 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Incorrect information)

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty Dan Introduction

Post by Guest Thu 08 Jan 2015, 3:34 pm

Hello all,

My name is Dan and I am from Kalamazoo MI.  I’ve been a member for a few years and really enjoy the challenge that WGT bring to the table.  I work in pharmaceutical drug development and recently started working on my PhD, which is why I haven’t been playing as much.

I wanted to say hello and I’m sure I will see you on the weekends.

Dan

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty John Intro

Post by Guest Fri 09 Jan 2015, 5:28 am

Hi There members.  My name is John from Phoenix Arizona. Im totally addicted to this website. Love the game of golf in real life and on-line. Phoenix has golf year round which is a blessing if you love the game. Paul and crew have gone over and beyond to create this informative and entertaining website together, so lets do our part and participate as much as possible.. Thanking you in advance for your continued support

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty Re: CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS

Post by Paul Fri 09 Jan 2015, 8:10 am

Hey John glad to hear from you .

Paul
Let's have a DEWARS shot for John

LOL I don't drink but I'll do the toast  .

Paul
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty Re: CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS

Post by Paul Fri 09 Jan 2015, 8:16 am

The Dan Gang 
WE are going to have to make a new section for Dan's lol
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty FISHRDAV NEW MEMBER

Post by fishrdav Sat 10 Jan 2015, 4:36 pm

hello all new member here. i am a small business owner and avid fresh water tournament angler. looking forward to playing in your club ......FISH

fishrdav

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Jan 2015, 6:25 am

Hello yall, my name is Randy, from NW N. Carolina. I have been here now over 5 years; alot of my ol friends have moved on, so I log on, see whats going on, maybe play a round or 2....I just dont have th` zeal like I used too, but always looking for a game..   see yall around

Back to top Go down

Post by pedrito96 Sun 11 Jan 2015, 11:10 am

hello im from guatemala ( i know my wtg says usa) i play when i have time to play and im looking foward to play more with the cc im still trying to get clubs (i have the begginers ones) so if you play with me be patient i may make mistakes. welcome to all the members that are new and hi to all the members that where here before i entered the cc. i hope we can all learn a little more from everyone in here

pedrito96

pedrito96

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon 13 Apr 2015, 6:38 pm

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty by bajaboggs on Mon 16 Feb 2015 - 8:24

Thanks for having me.  John from Orange County California here!  Come play some real golf anytime you are in SoCal!

welcome to the club John!!  Im from orange county, Indiana though....if im ever out your way we will hook up and hit the course...
                        Chris1973M
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon 13 Apr 2015, 6:39 pm

Hello all from Canada

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty by Weeducation on Thu 12 Mar 2015 - 8:56

Hello all members. My name is Sam and I live in Northern Ontario Canada. Summer time is a very busy time for me since I am a Canadian Ranger and Fish & Wildlife Guide. So lot less golfing for me during summer.

My wife and I also operate a store on ebay called Jen's Value Den which keeps me somewhat busy in the winter.

Thank you to our fearless leader for this invite.

Sam

Re: Hello all from Canada

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty by Chris1973M on Sat 14 Mar 2015 - 6:28

welcome to the cc Sam...glad we finally have someone in cc that can control the damn squirrells...lol  look forward to a game someday!!!
                                                                  Chris 1973

Last edited by PDB1 on Mon 13 Apr 2015, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon 13 Apr 2015, 6:41 pm

Great Site, Great People

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty by rooter69 on Mon 9 Mar 2015 - 16:50

Hello All,

My name is Barry, I'm from Kingston, Ontario, Canada. It says in my profile that I have been playing since 2011, but have really taken an interest in the last two years. I hope to meet and speak to all of you at some point and time on the course.

P.S Paul is doing a fantastic job, and this is an awesome club to be involved with.

Barry

Re: Great Site, Great People

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty by Chris1973M on Sat 14 Mar 2015 - 6:31

welcome to the CC Barry! hope to get a round in soon!! this is a great group of guys sure you will enjoy!!!!

Re: Great Site, Great People

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty by Weeducation on Sun 15 Mar 2015 - 6:53

Hey Barry welcome to the CC and enjoy!

Last edited by PDB1 on Mon 13 Apr 2015, 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mon 13 Apr 2015, 6:46 pm

Re: Welcome to " Valley of the Sun Casual Club C C "

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty by Arnie Finlay on Sat 29 Nov 2014 - 18:15

Hi from Edinburgh Scotland 

Arnie Finlay
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Fri 15 May 2015, 4:36 am

by slash69 Today at 1:07

i'm a sports nut presently residing in Virginia. when i'm not playing sports i'm watching sports. when i'm not watching sports i'm on wgt. look forward to" hackin it up" with all the valley members.
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty Paul Boggs intro

Post by Beren Thu 04 Jun 2015, 6:47 am

Hello my name is Paul Boggs from Tulsa Oklahoma area. I am married, no kids. I have been in IT field for 20 years.
My screen name is Ber3n in WGT. I have only been playing a little over a week and started with mobile version on iPad, and just played my first round on my desktop yesterday Smile.

Being a complete noob, I may need some direction on what I can do for my part to help the CC, such as how do I do the daily blitz, etc (I just started digging through the forums). I should be able to play daily although weekends are iffy for me.

See you on the links,
-Paul

CLICK  3  TO SEE THE NEXT PAGE

Beren

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Thu 04 Jun 2015, 8:12 am

Beren wrote:Hello my name is Paul Boggs from Tulsa Oklahoma area. I am married, no kids. I have been in IT field for 20 years.
My screen name is Ber3n in WGT. I have only been playing a little over a week and started with mobile version on iPad, and just played my first round on my desktop yesterday Smile.

Being a complete noob, I may need some direction on what I can do for my part to help the CC, such as how do I do the daily blitz, etc (I just started digging through the forums). I should be able to play daily although weekends are iffy for me.

See you on the links,
-Paul
  Well Paul . Being a Paul . You must be a helluva guy . No worries message me about anything . We currently only have the weekday BLITZ and nothing on the weekends . Welcome. BTW any relation to bajaboggs ?
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Beren Thu 04 Jun 2015, 8:37 am

PDB1 wrote:
  Well Paul . Being a Paul . You must be a helluva guy . No worries message me about anything . We currently only have the weekday BLITZ and nothing on the weekends . Welcome. BTW any relation to bajaboggs ?

No I am not related to Baja as far as i know.

Beren

Back to top Go down

Post by Skip380 Thu 11 Jun 2015, 12:01 am

Hi. I am a new member. My name is Skip from North Carolina.  I like long walks on the beach and warm hugs.  LMAO sorry I couldn't resist.  Have fun everyone that's what it's all about.  Send a friend request.
Skip380
Skip380

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 19 Jun 2015, 7:46 pm

Hi I'm Phil (cardkleener) I'm only on approximately 3 times a week. Ususally Wed, Thur, Fri. I like having fun and enjoy a good ribbing. If you see me online invite me to a game.

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty Tigerwho51 Introduction

Post by Tigerwho51 Thu 25 Jun 2015, 1:01 pm

Hi, My name is Bobby Owens but on the Greens, I'm Tigerwho51.
I am a Married 53 Male to My soul mate, Michelle and have 5 Grand's and 3 Daughters.

In November, I almost Lost My Bride and took me away from here for several months. I am glad she's ok and back on here.

I am Owner of a Construction Company here in Charleston Sc. I do Civil Construction and Government Contracting.
Business is good and Life is better.

Appreciate the Admin people of this CC to allow me the Honor and Privilege of taking me back after my long absence. I know Paul and some of you contacted me about my Wife's situation and it was greatly appreciated. I knew then, 1st Class group of Gents.
Once again, Thank you

Bobby Owens Tigerwho51

Tigerwho51

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty Hi i am coophunt.

Post by Guest Fri 26 Jun 2015, 3:25 pm

From Oklahoma. New to this game but have been playing Tiger Woods game. This one is better.

Back to top Go down

Post by ctrusso Tue 14 Jul 2015, 11:05 am

Hi I'm Carl.  I'm in north Calif.  I'm enjoying meeting and playing with all of you and am looking forwart to meetine everyone in time, if you see me logged in "ctrusso" feel free to invite me to a round.

ctrusso

Back to top Go down

Post by jdmavity Thu 16 Jul 2015, 2:11 pm

Hi, My name is John and I'm a construction foreman in Tallahassee.  I am a devoted fan of VOTSCC.

jdmavity

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun 16 Aug 2015, 2:49 pm

Guest wrote:You asked if jdm722 and jdmavity are the same persons.  No, they are not.  Actually, I'm dmavity the owner/administrator of the computer.  They are my brother and cousin respectively.  I have ALS and they come by daily to help me.  During that time, they play a few rounds.  Since they're not into typing, i handle all corresponce for them.

Paul

Please enjoy

May the SUN always be with you

home of

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com/ an information and entertainment only website
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rudi Thu 03 Sep 2015, 4:29 am

Hello all..greetings from Austria, my name is Rudi and it is a pleasure to a part of this club in future.I am a printer in my real life , 43 years old and got too much time under the week to play golf ^^.Hope to see you all soon on the fairways , thanks for the welcome!

Rudi

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Sun 06 Sep 2015, 10:28 pm

Just joined

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty by mrgain Today at 12:41

Hi, Everybody,
  My name is Gordon  (mrgain] I am 78 yrs old, English but live in southern Spain.
 Married 58yrs 3 children, 10 grandchildren, 10 great grandchildren.
 Ive been in WGT since 2011.  Look forward to playing a fgew rounds with you .
 Adios for now  Gordon

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty NoFuneral Intro

Post by NoFuneral Tue 06 Oct 2015, 8:13 am

What's up folks.  Richie here, a real estate appraiser from Dallas, TX.  Started playing WGT casually around last Christmas.  I've since become a full blown f*cking maniac playing every chance I get.  Enjoying the club and cc tourneys.

NoFuneral

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Tue 06 Oct 2015, 8:38 am

NoFuneral wrote:What's up folks.  Richie here, a real estate appraiser from Dallas, TX.  Started playing WGT casually around last Christmas.  I've since become a full blown f*cking maniac playing every chance I get.  Enjoying the club and cc tourneys.
GR8 To have you Richie .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CRTowr Mon 19 Oct 2015, 7:25 pm

Greetings from north Oregon coast. My name is Charlie. 73 yr old male married for 50 yrs. Former owner of auto towing and repair bsns. Love this game. Club seems awesome, though I struggle to learn all nuances. See me online, let's play. Luv the real game of golf; however this is definitely easier on the old body.

Charlie
CRTowr

CRTowr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 22 Oct 2015, 10:40 am

Hi guys,I am from the sunny South Africa,living in Pretoria,58 years old,yea that's old...lol. Playen wgt from Jan 2011 and are a T/Legend with ave of 62 something. Had my own plumbing business for several years.Got tired for clients not paying and went and work for a boss.Wife with two great daughters and two grand kids,love them forever. Lets go play some golf. Frank (fravel)

Back to top Go down

Post by gilles67 Tue 27 Oct 2015, 4:53 pm

Hi to all . I'm Jerry (gilles67) . Run across this so I thought why not , Dont think I've done this yet . I am a retired OTR truck driver . After about 38 years I said enough of this stuff. I live in Northern Indiana ,am married , and after being married 20 years I have the longest (HONEY DO) list you could emagine. Having said that I find time to play golf on my puter. I have never played "REAL" golf . This is my real golf. I'm not real good either but I have fun and must say this is a really great club to be in. I need to be green more so I can play golf with someone . I haven't played a game with a member yet . So that's about it ,dont wanna write a book here. See ya'll soon ,Jerry

gilles67

Back to top Go down

Post by Bertasion Thu 29 Oct 2015, 7:12 am

Hey Fellow VOTSCCer's, my name is Brian and I live in Davenport, Iowa.  Married with one son in college.  He actually registered under his nickname Bertasion, but quit so I picked it up last January.  Absolutely love being part of this CC and am looking forward to playing a game with each of my fellow members.  If you're tier is below mine I will let you invite me so I am not forcing you to play from the back tee boxes.  If my dot says I'm available, I'm always up for a game.  Peace in the Valley to all.  Brian

Bertasion

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty Hello from Berlin

Post by UZiBerlin Wed 25 Nov 2015, 1:03 am

Good Morning from Berlin,

since I have become your latest member a few hours ago I want to follow your tradition and introduce myself.

After receiving the news that I won't be able to play any real golf for the rest of my life I switched to WGT about 15 weeks ago. Here I don't need my balky knees. And after quitting my first CC due to it's inactivity I hope to find a more fitting and warm home here in the Valley of Sun.

I am a former army officer, now working as a self-dependent lawyer (which occasionally gives me the chance to play even when in office), married, no kids.

Please give me some time to read and digest everything concerning your CC, I will try to figure out how the CC is run and what is expected from me as quickly as possible.

See you on the fairways around the world,

UZiBerlin

UZiBerlin

Back to top Go down

Post by CTOCMRet Wed 25 Nov 2015, 8:09 am

Better late than never - just now filling in this area of the CC.  Bill here - retired US Navy Master Chief Petty Officer.  30 years of fun! - Retired from civilian job which I started after the Navy - Vice President of a non-profit organization that employed indivdiuals with disabilities.  Sold our house 8 years ago and have been full time in RV since then.  We managed a campground in Alabama for past 3 years but took 5-6 months off and are in Wellton Arizona enjoying doing nothing much.  Up on line quite a bit and always looking for a match.  Great Club.

CTOCMRet

Back to top Go down

CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS Empty Hello to all

Post by Xpyburnt Fri 15 Jan 2016, 9:54 pm

Hi,
My name is Chris, I am Xpyburnt on WGT. New to the Valley of the Sun CC group! I am a retired electrical and general contractor in the Central California area. Had a stroke 3 years ago and now have severe balance issues, so that was the end of the working life and entrance into "the Golden Years". I am almost 55 (a month away) and have a wife and kids (all graduated from college now, woohoo). Love to meet good and fun folks, and play golf. CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS 3173727467
Cheers! :D

Xpyburnt

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Fri 15 Jan 2016, 11:09 pm

Hello Chris . 
  Welcome to our website . 
  This is actually real cool . That you are friendly enough to introduce yourself here . We do have many members here from other WGT CC's and members not in CC's . And I think some not even WGT members . 
  All along I would have hoped that the introductions , forums , chat , many features would be more used by everyone . 
  Not the case at all . 
  Not only do most everyone that has ever signed in here rarely ever returned . No one ever has replied or left a message . ( other than a few of our CC members )
  You are the first person not belonging to our WGT CC VOTSCC ( of the same name as the website ) . To ever post in the introduction . 
  That alone is more than most of the members of our WGT CC has ever done here . 
  So I thank you Chris . It means a lot to me . You obviously like what you see . To feel comfortable enough to introduce yourself .
  Please utilize this website in anyway you like . There is a lot of cool stuff here .
  Please enjoy 
  Paul

Xpyburnt Love to meet good and fun folks, and play golf. CLICK HERE TO ADD YOUR INTRODUCTION TO THE OTHERS 3173727467
Cheers! :D

Hit me up for an invite anytime . Although I must warn you I am very busy and likely to not even see it . But I am always happy to play friends or CC members , or even strangers .

Paul

Please enjoy

home of

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next