Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 43435 messages in 6393 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE

Go down

I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE  Empty I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE

Post by Paul Wed 01 Feb 2023, 1:21 pm

Just like I had to do to reply to Gary .

I'LL POST GARY's RESPONSE HERE

This one comes from the WGT Forum post . Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email

The predictably discriminatory Moderation department at WGT . Of course allowed him to post that .

And  leave it up . Despite my many protests . And requests to take it down . It remains posted in the main forums .

When I eventually decided to address it specifically . They will not allow me to post in it .
I would like to break this down and address this paragraph . Here .

I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE  Icon-quote twinponds169:

388 posts of babbling drivel in the last 30 days to this forum. Discord will not be the death of this forum but a pathetic dirt bag #1 will.
Who even bothers to browse them much anymore when you click on Active Threads  and 90% of the entire page shows the same Last Post author.
Folks like Sam, Simon, Hamden, pmm, don't even bother much here anymore with all of the spam drive going on here. AND, he has the audacity to call others trolls.
Self pleasuring himself to the max, as has always been the case. All so he can eventually award himself one of his spamming 10 cent trophies as the WGT All Time Poster. He spitefully posted that trophy on the wall of the true Forum King, Yankee Jim, spitefully because he waited til a month after YJ died to do it, then the idiot that is in the forums 24/7 feigned he had no idea YJ died, even though it was all over the forums the whole month.
Yankee Jim couldn't stand the sight of him either, Andyson couldn't stand him, and 99% of the rest of the forum community couldn't stand him. Do a search on his begging Go Fund Me drive from 7 or 8 years ago. He has always been a POS around here and always will be to anyone who knows better. I cordially used the word "dirt" in my first paragraph, in place of the female feminine product that also starts with the letter D. Gave up better accuracy for censorship.

388 posts of babbling drivel in the last 30 days to this forum. Discord will not be the death of this forum but a pathetic dirt bag #1 will.

Paul wrote :
That was actually 388 forum posts arriving in my email . Now that the Forum automated email reply system is broken . I now receive every Forum post coming out of the Forums .

All new Forum posts . ( should not be receiving these ) .

All CC Corner posts . ( should not be receiving these ) .

All Forum posts I have replied in .

Who even bothers to browse them much anymore when you click on Active Threads  and 90% of the entire page shows the same Last Post author.
Folks like Sam, Simon, Hamden, pmm, don't even bother much here anymore with all of the spam drive going on here. AND, he has the audacity to call others trolls.

Paul wrote :
Receiving .

All new Forum posts .( should not be receiving these ) .

Exposes me to many many posts I would not normally see at all . I haven't ever looked at new posts before . I have plenty just with the ones I posted in .

I do not like that these new posts are always coming to my email . I try to ignore them  . Eventually after no one has responded to them for a couple few days . I respond . Sometimes after another has responded . I have something to add .

These open Forums are there for us all to post questions and respond to questions . I will be asking quetions and answering questions there as long as I am here . Especially when no one else is responding . How rude is that ? To leave them hanging .
There is no designated responders . There are no limits .
At least I can say that I do not insult or intimidate or discredit anyone . I am polite and  try to respond as best I can . While soaking up and absorbing as much info as I can .

Regarding Sam, Simon, Hamden, pmm , etc . I will let them speak for themselves on this .

Self pleasuring himself to the max, as has always been the case. All so he can eventually award himself one of his spamming 10 cent trophies as the WGT All Time Poster.

Paul wrote :
Lol . I have only ever awarded myself 1 maybe 2 of my 10 cent trophy's .And a 5 center as well .

I have never wanted to or claimed to be an All Time Poster . As a matter of fact . I have said before that I will stop posting before I pass Yankee Jim's All Time Post # .

Let me be clear . If I was into mass posting . I would have passed YJ's # years ago . Fact . And If that were the case . I would never have let craig catch up , pass me by and continue on . But craig will have 35,000 before long . You go craig .

He spitefully posted that trophy on the wall of the true Forum King, Yankee Jim, spitefully because he waited til a month after YJ died to do it, then the idiot that is in the forums 24/7 feigned he had no idea YJ died, even though it was all over the forums the whole month.

Paul wrote :
I have never spitefully done anything . Much less post or make a trophy spitefully .
I , like I said before . I do not peruse the Forums to see what else has been posted . Especially back then .

I posted in it expressed my condolences and announced his trophy .

I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE  U5453491_20220619_114102.jpg?0.161 I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE  USA.gif?0.161
I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE  Nation.png?0.161
pdb1
24,286 Posts
Thu, Jul 22 2021 8:27 PM
I never saw this before now . I am deeply saddened . I made him an award in April and I didn't know .
  May he rest in peace and his soul live forever .

Then .

I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE  U5453491_20220619_114102.jpg?0.161 I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE  USA.gif?0.161
I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE  Nation.png?0.161
pdb1
24,286 Posts
Sat, Jul 24 2021 11:29 AM
YankeeJim has been added to the MIA thread pg 42 .

Then I shared message he sent me .

.I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE  U418203_20140925_083440.JPG?0.130.7521
YankeeJim
wrote "+100"
at 8:05 AM on February 29, 2016
LOL. The problem is it's a no-win situation because you can never get right with stupid and irrational. :-D

[({])}[({])}[({])}

Paul wrote :
You will notice my post was July 22 , 2021 . I created and posted the trophy on his wall April 1 2021 . At which time I may have seen that he passed . But by July I had no recollection of it . And was the first I saw the thread .
( It is not uncommon for me to be doing a high number of tasks . And not recollect some of them . This has happened probably 20 plus times ). I have a terrible memory .

This was not the first time I had seen a Forum post for the first time a month or 2 after it was posted .
There was another time the year before when I found The Andyson Memorial Tournament on the last day of qualifying . I was told then as well . That there was no way I hadn't seen it before that day . Well I hadn't .

Same thing with the YJ tribute . It was at that moment that I found out about his passing .
There were a couple , we know who . That accused me then of lying and pulling some kind of crap .
Of course I did not . Would not . And never could do anything like he describes .

These Forums have done one thing in particular . I have been called everything in the book . Accused of every treacherous deed . It was quite difficult to handle for several years .
All of it with no basis or any prior incidents , or proof of anything .
I now have become completely numb to any of it . It doesn't and couldn't phase me in the slightest way . That is one thing I have acquired in these Forums .
Other things I have gained would be a lot of knowledge I did not know before .

Yankee Jim couldn't stand the sight of him either, Andyson couldn't stand him,

Paul wrote :
That very well could be the case . I certainly respected both of them .

99% of the rest of the forum community couldn't stand him.

Paul wrote :
That I know for a fact is completely ridiculous . Lol .

Do a search on his begging Go Fund Me drive from 7 or 8 years ago.

Paul wrote :
Go ahead . You will find a completely legitimate go fund me . For a very horrible time in my life . Where I had both my right and left rotator cuffs torn . I couldn't use either arm . I couldn't work . I couldn't generate any income .
Extremely painful and low point in my life . I had little to no options .
I started a go fund me . In which many WGTers were very generous . Building a pot of $3000.00 . Of which my wife and I were so extremely grateful . We expressed our thank you's over and over . The amount covered about a month of our expenses right then .
Somehow and for what reason I will never know . The trolls invaded my post .
Immediately turned it around . Discredited me . made me into an extortioinist and a criminal .
It was so bad . I had to take down the go fund me . There were people actually believing it was a con .
My wife and I were devastated . There was nothing we could do about it .
The trolls even told their buddies the mods about it . I was immediately put back on moderation .
I won't go into all the horrors that befell my wife and I after that .
I did have to leave my CC and WGT for a spell . I had a couple surgeries . We had no more internet .
We got evicted . Spent 2 weeks on the street . My car got repossessed .
We were at a desperately low place in our lives .
But we pulled through it all . I had surgery with a reverse shoulder replacement , recovery , physical therapy . I now have been working at the best job ever for 4 years now . All is good .

He has always been a POS around here and always will be to anyone who knows better. I cordially used the word "dirt" in my first paragraph, in place of the female feminine product that also starts with the letter D. Gave up better accuracy for censorship.

Paul wrote :
He has always felt that way about me . I have no idea why . I mean seriously . It is completely unfounded . And out of left field .
I mean come on . Can you imagine myself or anyone actually being like he describes ?

I am like the complete opposite .
I have many many very good friends and acquaintances . Over many years of owning a CC and friending many other CC's . Their owners and their members . Playing probably at least 15,000 MP rounds . Chatting and having fun . And I meet more everyday . Nary a problem with anyone .
I even run into players all the time that remember me because I removed them from my CC . No hard feelings , all is good . Everytime .
I usually say " Well you probably wouldn't communicate with me " . They usually agree .

Myself or anyone isn't buying your claims .

In fact I am hoping you stop at some point . Just reel it in .

But the main reason I decided to explain this . Is the part about Yankee Jim .

Many years ago . He had a total of 25,287 . That was an awesome number of posts .

I was probably barely 20,000 at the time . I can't remember . But I really never even considered that I would or even could reach that # . I never tried . I have never tried to accumulate posts . Period . BTW craig probably didn't even have 15,000 at that time .

Anyway I fully believe he was and is the ALL Time Poster here in WGT . And not because of just the number of posts .

When I first heard that crap that the guy above spewed out of his mouth . I literally thought he was joking . It didn't take long to figure out he was serious .

So to try and ease his mind and dispell his reasoning . I vowed to never intentionally surpass Yankee Jim's forum post total of 25,287 .

Wow . At the moment I am writing this I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE  Pdbs_f11 there is 1001 posts to go before I would equal his number .

IDK what to say . I have no intention of surpassing his number . My posting will end before that .

Although I am considering going against my vow . I really don't even owe them that level of reapect . Much less any respect .

But for the last several years I figured that was what would finally give me the exit I could uphold .

Last edited by Paul on Wed 01 Feb 2023, 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down

I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE  Empty MORE POSTS FROM THE ASS HOLE AND HIS FRIENDS

Post by Paul Wed 01 Feb 2023, 2:37 pm

I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE  Luckys10

By LuckySkreet in And Everything Else.

By gonfission in And Everything Else

Looks like I was wrong about the tablet and street corner. He seems to have found new digs, and is beginning to move in with the bargain 286.Free delivery as well... The Premier service by UPSSun roof & all. Water tight, all the amenities shall be forthcoming soon, I imagine. I am not ashamed to admit it, but that's a far better place than I have lived in the past, in South AmericaNot a bad looking neighborhood at all
I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE  Fatdan10
.By fatdan in And Everything ElseOK,

I have been watching this "scam" from the beginning, but staying quiet because I figure this is like the Nigerian Prince scheme, you might fall for it, but only once!

`----------------------------------------------------

Yeah, like the time you posted a newspaper article on a peace rally against the Vietnam war you claimed to have been at smoking pot while the less intelligent were over there fighting(which includes me), until Andy turned your own previous posts around and asked how your parents let you travel across the country and smoke pot when you were only 9 f'n years old !!!!!Ya remember that one? I believe that was the 1st time you called him a troll....He cared nothing about the truth .

LIE!  I suggest you leave it alone . Or the real truths will,be revealed . Mark my words . LIE! I dare you to bring them back up! LOL,
I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE  U5453491_20180526_114840.jpg?0.104.6723
4/12/21 This is the first time I saw this upper part of this thread .

I will bring it back up .

That newspaper article was 100% fabricated by Andyson , 100% . The first time I saw it . Was I happened to run across it in the forums . Just like the other memes and false claims he made . Along with twisting my words so badly . That with his and all of your vocabularies and intelligence . I never had a chance to reiterate or take back . Much less explain the sense of my own logic . I fought hard to hold my ground . And I felt that I had always proved my point . Despite everything you guys did to discredit everything . Calling me a liar . When I have never had the need to lie about anything in my life . I didn't then . I don't now .

I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE  Andyso13

andyson:

This was off-topic on a different thread, so I deleted it and moved it here. ;-)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did some research and I stand corrected!  PDB1 is indeed a true hippie.  I dug this image out of the AZ Republic archives.  Click for a larger view.

I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE  Az_rep10

If you still can't read it, the caption on the 1969 photo says..."Nine year old Paul Boppart stopped playing with his HotWheels and watching Scooby Doo long enough to stage his own anti-war protest at the state capital on Thursday."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE  Paulto12
 PaulTon:
Check my edit, seak! and ye shall find.

andyson:
And speaking of errors

andyson:
.I discovered an error in my own math

fatdan  says .

I had a big long retort prepped this barrage of BS you have been posting, but it looks like people have seen right through it so enough said...me trying to go over every suspect detail would be like your constant assertion as to what a great provider you have been for your family, I mean are you serious!  this situation didn't just happen! It took decades of doing everything wrong!CT said "even the trolls won't touch this one" LOLWell, because no one likes to see "anyone" down on their luck, even you! It was a respect thing until you mentioned andy...I could go on and on about what I think of all this,

but you said more than I could have yourself when you turned on one of you largest go fund me contributors($300) because he gave you good advice in this thread...

.Just a little marketing advice, ALWAYS throw in a little story like, "I have been trying to mow lawns, and pick up scrap aluminum to get as much money together as I can so I don't have to beg for all of it", it makes you look like something more thannnn, well like you really care!

Would have got my attention if not for the previously mentioned Vietnam comments,
4/12/2021 . I in no way turned on any of that select group . That did not listen to the fact that I was in dire straights . BOTH of my arms were worthless with my right arm having been torn for a couple decades . retearing it the year before . While scheduling the surgery for that arm . I tore the left one even worse . Causing the left one to be operated on first . Having a repair done . That didn't take . Resulting in the left arm reverse shoulder replacement .

All of this stuff in the threads was way before the surgeries by a month . I  COULD NOT MOVE EITHER ARM . . I needed immediate help . I had jobs I could have worked if I could have been able to move my arms .

As you have probably also read by now . I didn't want to reveal my wifes condition . So I called it allergies .

So your advice was to tell me I was lazy . That I didn't accept resources from organizations . Which I got help from every one of them that I could . That I was full of myself . That I was trying to get WGTers to support me for the rest of my life . To tell my wife to get off her ass and get to work .

No you asses . I was so GR8ful for everything you all had been so kind in sharing . The $3000.00 . was GR8 . And all the caring words and support . It made me cry .

The money lasted about a  week . While you are telling me that with that I was all set . And couldn't believe I still had a gofundme .

I didn't even know what a gofundme was . My family and friends told me about it . Said it was the thing to do . So I tried it .

After the $3000.00 . I stopped asking . And continued to try and update the people I thought that cared .

But that quickly became horrible and hostile . Again you questioned my veracity and my intent and my situation .

Not even hearing what I was saying . Your posts were so long . And mine would have had to be even longer to explain ALL the details .

I immediately took down that gofundme that I didn't like to begin with .

For the next couple of weeks . Things got steadily worse . Once I got my first surgery  . Which was the same date as our eviction .

While 1/10th of our belongings ( we lost 90% of everything ) was stored in a POD . Paid for by an Arizona WGTer .

Things got even worse . My car got repossessed . I had the replacement surgery . Then after 6 weeks of intense physical therapy . I was released for work .

I got a job immediately . Started paying people back and securing ourselves a home .
  My right arm is still excrutiatingly bothersome .

But we are fine .Just like I always knew we would be . I am a hard working fool . Been working since I was 12 years old . When I quit my paper route .

I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE  Icon-quote ct690911:
Allergies?...tell your wife to take some Allegra and get a job. If she can drive a car she can work at something. Maybe even work from home. Lease a room in your house to help with rent. Family or friends available to help, or to provide you a place to stay? There are always options.
That said, given your situation, I'm stunned that you're still on this site.
ct

CT . You fool . You should have remained silent .
  You're biggest mistake was speaking about my wife . Let me give you some advice . Never go there with anyone . You just lost any respect if I had any left for you . And likely others that read that as well . I will only say that my wife's conditions . I would not wish on your wife or any ones wife . Enough said .
The other options you mentioned have been tried . Along with numerous other serious . Attempts to be creative and come out ahead .
BTW my wife has HIV . You puke .

that was pretty much the last post of yours I read until now....Props to your daughter by the way! Trying to succeed despite being dealt a bad hand takes a lotta guts! I sincerely Hope she does great, and is the 1st of many generations to come that owns a home without wheels on it!

In Pauls defense, he doesn't dislike me any more than I dislike him, and it has nothing to do with this current scam, this doesn't surprise me at all ! He says that all that has been deleted, however $3000 is still a decent score.....

How dare you speak of my daughters 3 of them like that . I am the one that is living in a trailer . By a bad bit of luck . My daughters are grown and fine . You are an insolent expletive .
4/12/2021 .
  You really are a big man . In these forums . You can tell people that I was just a scam . And they will believe you . People that I had known for years . I try to ignore it . But it still follows me in the forums .

Since 2012 . I have done nothing but enjoy every fun moment in WGT . I engulfed myself in a very straight up and good hearted and honest CC . Worked very hard to maintain the highest integrity . Never in my life has my word or intent or honesty or character ever been questioned . Untill a couple few years ago when I encountered a group of narcissists . That wouldn't let me have a different point of view .

<<<<^^^^>>>><<<^^^^>>>><<<<^^^^>>>>

I never wanted any of that to continue . But it's not like I could just walk away or roll over . It was very shocking though .

The original thread in the forums that was deleted on account of your banter . Has been completely restored and preserved . In its entirety .

I will post it in my website . For all to view the truth to it all . I will provide the link .

Thanx
  Paul
  home of
  ValleyoftheSunCasualClub
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE  Empty Re: I WILL POST THIS ASS HOLES REPLY HERE

Post by Paul Wed 01 Feb 2023, 3:28 pm

Sat, Nov 5 2022 8:56 PM
twinponds169 wrote:
Yea, let me make sense of it for ya.......
STFU, MYOB, and go crawl back into your dumpster.
Absolutely nobody gives a flying duck what YOU, the biggest POS to ever grace this game, may or may not be comfortable with.
Get a life...... and go fund yourself.
twinponds169 wrote:I just told the truth... now be a hypocrite
twinponds169 wrote:
See the last 4 words of my next to previous post.... please.

duphpherer wrote:
I can understand why you hate him so... he evidently spends a lot of time in your head.

NONE OF THIS BELOE IS RELATED . JUST FUNNY .
tramilleo wrote:
Wow  4 pages Wow

Mon, Jan 23 2023 2:15 AM
tramilleo wrote:
Paul all your efforts to help are admirable, despite any negativity  you continue to try to help even when you dont have to.  salute to you sir

Fri, Jan 27 2023 6:07 AM

IamNicklaus wrote:. I await your reply....troll.🤣🤣🤣

IamNicklaus wrote:Here's my reply ...Hogwash !

tramilleo wrote:

CHIT  is too funny continue gentlemen please, it makes my Wake&Bake so much more enjoyable Smile

callaghan159 wrote:I dont have time for clowns like him.🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

tramilleo wrote:Not a clown but the epitome of a troll +100
Here the pot calls himself black . Lol .
He is saying .

tramilleo wrote: I'm not a clown , but I am the epitome of a troll + 100
. Lol .
x-=+x-=+x-=+x-=+x-=+
pdb1
on 07 Dec 2021 at 11:51 AM

Anyway I spent months researching the " TRAILBLAZERS " . And big surprise . Some of the later finds were players right under my nose . Familiar players who's profiles I just never looked at or paid attention to .
  Like yours . I see the 2009 . I looked on my list . I don't see your name . Lol . I have made trophies and forgot to list the name before a couple times . But I think I just plain missed you .
  It's good we are friends . I woulda had to write this whole thing on your wall .Lol .
  1 trophy coming up

tramilleo wrote:
on 12 Dec 2021 at 3:09 PM

Your efforts dont go unnoticed good sir, wish this world had more in it like you, happy holidays to you and yours good sir and stay safe
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down