The newest registered user is kumarsharma91910
Our users have posted a total of 33938 messages in 5055 subjects
Just download and install
That is good news.
- And it would not have happened without sustained pressure from organizations like Public Citizen and our supporters.
- For example, just a few months ago — in collaboration with researchers at Harvard University and Hunter College — Public Citizen showed that 1.3 million Americans ration their insulin due to cost.
- That means one out of every six American adults with diabetes who use insulin have been forced to choose between their medicine and other essential expenses because of Big Pharma’s price gouging.
- We are proud to work alongside T1International and the #insulin4all movement to make insulin affordable for everyone who needs it.
But the battle is far from over.
The U.S. insulin market is dominated by three companies: Eli Lilly, Novo Nordisk, and Sanofi.
Public Citizen is calling on Novo Nordisk and Sanofi to follow Eli Lilly and finally move toward putting lives before (even more) profits by reducing the price of their insulin products.
Tell pharma giants Novo Nordisk and Sanofi:
Over one million Americans with diabetes ration their insulin because of Big Pharma’s price gouging. Eli Lilly has made the overdue decision to lower the price of some of its insulin products. You should, at the very least, do the same.
Click to add your name.
Thanks for taking action.
- Robert Weissman, President of Public Citizen