The newest registered user is JCB
Our users have posted a total of 38285 messages in 5632 subjects
Just download and install
Millions and millions of Americans do not have health insurance.
It’s a national disgrace.
But the insanity of the stupid, immoral, for-profit, privatized, Big Business health care regime in America isn’t even limited to the millions it leaves out.
- For those who have insurance, health care is still unaffordable for millions more Americans.
- In fact, new research shows that even for people with employer plans — supposedly the ideal in our distorted system — more than four out of ten Americans still have trouble affording their health care.
- America is the wealthiest nation on Earth and we spend more on health care per person than any other major country. Yet we have the worst health outcomes of any rich country, with the highest levels of infant mortality and the lowest life expectancy.
- And we are — still, for crying out loud — the only major country on the planet that does not guarantee health care to all of its people as a right.
IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THIS WAY.
Senator Bernie Sanders has reintroduced legislation that would create a Medicare for All, single-payer, national health insurance program to provide everyone in America with comprehensive health care coverage — no networks, no premiums, no deductibles, no copays, no surprise bills.
Tell the Senate:
The United States is virtually the only rich country on Earth whose people are subject to the whims and greed of a private, for-profit, Big Business health care regime. End this national disgrace and stand up for the American people by at long last passing Medicare for All.
Click to add your name now.
Add your name today even if you’ve taken action before in support of Medicare for All — we have to keep demanding this fundamental reform until we end the disgrace of private, for-profit health care once and for all.
Thanks for taking action.
- Robert Weissman, President of Public Citizen