Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 475 registered users
The newest registered user is Menupanda

Our users have posted a total of 44893 messages in 6615 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. *

Go down

AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * Empty AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. *

Post by Paul Sun 03 Mar 2024, 11:47 am

FROM THE FORUM  THE ROAD TO MIURAG

AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 0ezeJDRHpAneMxcl5Heu8Na8QS3IgkPAEX0zZQGq

About Sister Seekers

AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * NiwKuyZOvJALSN00vA4uKNAa3aslTot1O0WanoON

March is Here!

Gonna do the WIP update first. AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72
Melee and Mayhem is all I'll be writing this month. I put on 22K words for the Third Act Climax of my next book, Shadows & Hounds (essentially Battle for Manalar: the Decisive Rematch AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72).
Lemme tell ya, it's a weird feeling when you're two months down and staring at a third one thinking:
"But I've written so much! The book is well over 500 pages and 135K words now! How am I still in this war??"
Answer: If Books 4-7 lead up to Book 8, then Book 10 has effects that cascade into Books 11-13.
This is a lynch-pin conflict and I need to make sure all the characters get to where they need to be and that I don't overlook anything, be it small-but-critical detail or inspirational opportunity. AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72
I'm reasonably looking at a completed book sometime in April, though, so the magic and blood are coming! AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72

In this newsletter:

1) Smashwords Read-A-Book Week! Their annual sale!
2) March MeleeAS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72 Book Giveaway! 30 free books! AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72
3) Otherworldly LGBTQIA+! AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72(12 authors with Free Stories)
4) Fantasy Series Starters Book Sale AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72
5) Cranberry the Curious Kitty!

AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 6xImQ1qHHQmQh6a4vg0d4q3He1d8vTrNrG6ysGri

Click the Banner to See the Promotion Page & Discover New Authors!

AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * OQuGloO4GkIczfR5Rn9OPgKyWrXMdEJWE0zYoxP7

Click the Banners to Discover New Authors!

AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * CbnQ8HqzU56CNciH5bXvrHlx15Nyv9T05ZGo2SUo

Otherworldly Fantasy AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72

[th]A small list which includes me but check out the others! AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72[/th]

AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * XA9r8rFfprJ2yQ5g1vBBWIxey3sheVH7caq9P1c0

Series Starters for Sale! AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72 

"No Demons But Us" is FREE on Smashwords!

Now for the kitty tax! AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72

This is Cranberry.  Not that she answers to that name, of course, but she was the best part of my week. AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72 
I was helping with some "deep cleaning" and found her hidden hoard of toys behind the TV. She was right there for it! "Hey! My stuff!" AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72

AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * ZfFDdzzfaQ39Uxj6ersXmwcc5BIDErZxeaveP8iqAS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * H3qlRDGiDuGXsAQLQCTn3UZKkh0katygp1QFJ3jJ

Then I removed some couch cushions to give it a vacuum. She got there first and enjoyed some fine dining on the hidden snack tray before I had a chance to put on the right attachment. AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72 Sigh

AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 6Ckt817mXXAN6lLnsZAJ8ACvBfzvvrXLZCAAC6HSAS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * ACIUTbhe0n5g4p2hb7mVaVfufocLoQMq6X9VE9Hr

"What?? I'm cute!" - she says from the fuzziest blanket ever.
Yes. Yes, you are. AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72 
Thanks for being a buddy and lifting up my week! AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72

AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * B6xPElZ6yPMnCILixPxyzBz0a5JSUULErmSSnIYS

Did you know subscribers can read something from me every month?

Yup! Long and intricate series require patience, planning, & consistent progress every month. Equally patient supporters are critical.
Join me on Ko-Fi or on Patreon for $5/mo. Read monthly, receive the finished book, & join the fun on my Discord server!

You can also join my Patreon for Free and be notified by email of all my public posts. Patreon gets news and World Anvil articles quicker than my newsletters, and in smaller, bite-sized chunks! AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * 72
As my free members grow, I'll be throwing in more teasers and behind-the-scenes stuff, too!

AS ETASKI * March Melee, Mayhem! ???? A Smashing Book Sale. * B6x73ofogzAHhCySIG7Ic0ulSTJcQ5nAb0UFNz1JSpring is upon us!
~Etaski
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down