Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 483 registered users
The newest registered user is outlook_of_joeie69

Our users have posted a total of 48840 messages in 7205 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! *

Go down

A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! * Empty A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! *

Post by Paul Sat 15 Jun 2024, 10:39 am

FROM THE FORUM THE ROAD TO MIURAG ( 2 pages )

The war has ended. Now show off that cover!

A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! * 0ezeJDRHpAneMxcl5Heu8Na8QS3IgkPAEX0zZQGq

About Sister Seekers

The Battle Is Done! 

The full Sirana plot is complete! 181K words before editing! A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! * 72
This rematch is the largest and most complex conflict I've ever orchestrated, taking up 75% of the book and taking months to write. 
But don't worry! Breathers and quiet moments happen for characters and readers to catch their collective breath, bringing about a resolution and decisive outcome to this war.
Sister Seekers as a whole takes a significant shift after this as the downstream effects of what the characters learn about themselves and their world inevitably spreads through land and Ley Lines alike.

Time for that Book Cover A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! * 72

As promised, Book 10's cover by my graphic artist, Eris Adderly.

A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! * N2jKLxGAST9yJxIEBM8PSuQvtbr2UvDRgEk3Fhu2

SQUEE! 0.0 Look at it!! A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! * 72

That's a Ma'ab Hellhound on the cover. And that was my request back in July 2019 when this was finished: "Let's put a Hellhound on there." And all was well.
But in April 2024, Eris cracked open the file, knowing the paperback cover was going to be coming soon, and was like, "I have new skills! Lemme take another stab at it!"
Oooo... Okay! O.O
The main changes were some background clean-up that's subtle but nice to have done (royalty-free landscape stock photos often have tiny things in the background that don't fit a fantasy setting. ^_^*), improving the backlighting for the figure so he's not covered in so much shadow and making him *Pop* (Eris is the mistress of lighting and color!), refining the subtle depths of the chain and the body as a whole, and lastly...
Oh, she had some fun with those magical tattoos! :D I thought the original was fine, it got the point across (some tattoos were lit up and others weren't). We went with some tribal tattoos and kept it simple.
As she refined this image at the same time that I finally completed the story, I realized... this is not just any Hellhound.
This is Kreshel Divigna, known around the land as the Eternal Hellhound. Stories of his exploits have been spreading for about a century.
We last saw him in Book 8, Battle for Manalar, but he didn't make a visible impact on the story.
Needless to say, for the Rematch in Book 10, he's still there. ^_^ Waiting. And boy-howdy, does he make an impact!
Divigna's existence isn't simple, and the fact that Eris not only shifted from tribal tats to something that suggests an anatomy and/or chakra chart is just... Augh! So good for the story! A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! * 72
Not only that, but the energy is so much MOAR! He's not just doing one or two magicky things. This is probably when the music starts and the choir sings in Latin! XD
But man, I love this cover. ^_^ It's overall rare that there's a villain featured, but after you've read the book, you'll understand why.

SS10 Publishing Plan:

Finish the Sivaraus chapters. The last two chapters in the Deepearth close the book and are necessary to keep the plot there moving forward. I have completed 10K words in a week and have about 3K more to go!
2-3 weeks of editing, 1 week of formatting, blurbing, & uploading for launch! A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! * 72
Release will be July 2024. A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! * 72 A precise date as we get closer.
No pre-orders, mainly because they're a pain in the butt to set-up, have a not-insignificant chance of glitches screwing things up, and will only slow down the process of getting this done.
Eligible Patreon and Ko-Fi members will receive the book once it's been uploaded to platforms, probably a few days early. 

Other Things In This Newsletter:

1) C.L. Cannon's Fantasy & Sci-Fi Summer Book Fair! 
2) Free Epic Fantasy starters! A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! * 72

5) Sapphic Pride! A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! * 72

A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! * ZT9jcKrq33Oit33G87Gw6eZ52gmwihmEcZISMmsr

Welcome to C.L. Cannon’s #Fantasy & #Scifi #BookFair
Click & scroll down to discover 100+ free, discounted, & Kindle Unlimited SFF books!
https://clcannon.net/bookfair/
Enter for your Chance To Win a Kindle Fire, a one-month gift subscription to Owlcrate, and a $10 Starbucks gift card!

A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! * 3LYewL7t9M2RBxQnvbbfsHjHjkJNVNpi0lE5m8xd

Click the Banner to Browse Freebies from Indie Epic Fantasy Authors!

The Journeys Await!

A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! * Ui8K1GrbFBVNsFsiQrv6kr6TW6Y9bANoV5aqdWbw

Click the Banner to check out a wide variety of style and tone! Stories with Lesbian and Bisexual characters at the forefront!

Gotta run for now! A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! * 72 Gonna get food and write down the final A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! * 72 that's gonna go down in the Deepearth this book! 
Take Care, All!

A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! * B6xPElZ6yPMnCILixPxyzBz0a5JSUULErmSSnIYS

Did you know subscribers can read something from me every month?

Yup! Long and intricate series require patience, planning, & consistent progress every month. Equally patient supporters are critical.
Join me on Ko-Fi or on Patreon for $5/mo. Read monthly, receive the finished book, & join the fun on my Discord server!

You can also join my Patreon for Free and be notified by email of all my public posts. Patreon gets news and World Anvil articles quicker than my newsletters, and in smaller, bite-sized chunks! A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! * 72
As my free members grow, I'll be throwing in more teasers and behind-the-scenes stuff, too! 
[Although right now, I'm just trying to finish Book 10; there will be more interesting stuff once that's in the bag! A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! * 72]

A.S.ETASKI * Sister Seekers Book 10 Cover Reveal! * B6x73ofogzAHhCySIG7Ic0ulSTJcQ5nAb0UFNz1JDiving into the Deep,
~Etaski
Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down