Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44655 messages in 6574 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

HOW MANY TIMES HAS THE WORD FUCK BEEN POSTED AND ALLOWED IN THE WGTFORUMS

Go down

HOW MANY TIMES HAS THE WORD FUCK BEEN POSTED AND ALLOWED IN THE WGTFORUMS  Empty HOW MANY TIMES HAS THE WORD FUCK BEEN POSTED AND ALLOWED IN THE WGTFORUMS

Post by Paul Sun 20 Nov 2022, 6:45 am

Over 20 examples .

These are just the posts that I could come up with in my searches . For just the word fuck . In the WGT forums . These examples are currently in the WGT forums . Always have been .

*** YOU WGT
07 Apr
F.U.C.K Y.O.U  WGT AND ALL THE LIEING CHEATING F.U.C.K.I.N.G SKANKS IN THIS GAME. WGT IS THIEVES AND THE OWNER NEEDS TO COME TO MY HOUSE SO i CAN BUTT F.U.C.K HIM LIKE THE THE F.A.G HE IS NEEDS.

F.U.C.K.  YOU   YOU F.U.C.K.I.N.G.  A.S.S.H.O.L.E.  COME TO USA  AND TALK S.H.I.T. TO MY FACE.       DO  YOU HAVE THE BALLS OR  JUST  TALK  S.H.I.T. ON HERE TO PEOPLE.
Yep I'm a very bad man, please don't come near me, I would hate for it to rub off on you...
Why wasn't I kicked from here if I was doing the whole sexy talk to female golfers ?
Cause you a Fuc*en *** artist, yep that's me telling you & your CC, your full of $hit 
Jimmy
pure and simple..wgt screws with the performance of all clubs and equipment. its not hard to figure out why...lol . this may very well be just a game..but it far from being a free game. you wouldnt be at the level you are not now if it were. its not just the equipment wgt *** with, its also the courses and conditions. you may be playing something that says 20 mph wind, but chances are they are either higher or lower. wgt knows it does this and can call it bugs or whatever they want. its just another dishonest internet game, possibly the most dishonest. now to prove my point, lets see how many wgt employee players jump on this post, because there are alot of those playing. also remember, there is NO player that can score in the low 50's every game..if they do, they are using cheats and those people to are probably wgt employees. you wont get the truth from those who deny wgt is a fucked up dishonest game. everything from your meter , equipment and conditions are subject to being manipulated by wgt at any given moment. and if you post something like what im posting or complain, your game will get much worse. Truth hurts those who deny it. wrestling is real and so is santa...

I HIGHLY disagree with once chance to play.  This is like telling the pros they have only one round in a stroke play tourney.  It's a fucking TOURNAMENT for God's sake.  Let us play 4 rounds like any other tourney.
I don't know where or why you come up with this one round rule but it's complete bull kaka.  It's unfair, retstrictive, and most definitely takes our money for paid tourneys.  If you want to raise the ante for paid tourneys, I don't mind.  That's my decision but I expect to get my four rounds!  Damnit!  I EXPECT it!

What did you do?  I've never had trouble getting accessing the site for a game.  Now I'm told to download something.  Why?  You fucked up the whole game b/c I haven't been able to play for over a week.  Thanks a hell of a lot, jerks.  I'm glad I've never spent a penny here, and never will.

So sad to know you think I'm full of *** . You think somebody sure fucked my head up . The truth is that it is serious .

yeah good luck with all of that.  Ive been playing for 4 years with many rounds and I keep getting worse. Once I thing I have a system down for putting than it turns to ***.  My scores are getting worse the more I play.  I used to be able to shoot sub 60 and 30 rounds consistently...now I'm lucky to be 3 under for 18, because of this *** up putting.   Ive had the same put many times but never seems to do the same thing 2 times in a row.  Than they give you some fucked up view which ever way you look it is never a straight on view and the *** dots lie constantly.  I can't wait to PerfectParallel golf comes out in the winter.  I think WGT is going to have some real competition on there hands.  I'm tires of spending hard earned money or credits to have my game go to *** on behave of WGT.
Unless you know how to manipulate the game it will always be impossible to compete on a regular basis. How in the world can someone have a sub 53 average consistently. It is IMPOSSIBLE people...wake up and smell the coffee. Especially you WGT!

Why is this game so *** , is it because it ie run by fuckwit americans or is it just fucking rubbish?

would someone tell me where the backspin went  it's not like it was a few weeks ago in fact the damn thing does'nt do a fucking thing

Well I sure fucked myself

Forrest Gump said it best...chit happens

Yep, I couldn't agree more. In this game, the way your average is artificially inflated (win 140 credits -> you are fucked), you're always stuck in the wrong tier. Don't ask why there is so much sandbaggers, career reboot & multi-accounts..

SHUT THE F.U.C.K. UP YOU LOSER.  YOUR FRIEND ALSO HAS MEN PRETENDING TO BE WOMEN BECAUSE I LOOKED AT HIS FIENDS LIST.   SOOOOOO     NOW    WHAT  ????

wgt is fucked up the meter moves on its own the putting is now night impossible and meter jumping is every 3 shots i am forced to just using starter balls and collectiog the xp daily starter balls cost 0 max balls cost real money YANKS because of your meter jumping 5 balls lost in last 3 rounds it must stop fix it quickly please

Nah, Its fucked! Another waste of Half an hour/ball life....just a blue screen for both of us as we tried to get to the 1st extra hole.

It's a fucking TOURNAMENT for God's sake. Let us play 4 rounds like any other tourney. I don't know where or why you come up with this one ..

would someone tell me where the backspin went it's not like it was a few weeks ago in fact the damn thing does'nt do a fucking thing ...

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down