Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44628 messages in 6566 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email

Go down

Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email Empty Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email

Post by Paul Mon 30 Jan 2023, 10:31 am

From the WGT Forum thread  Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email

Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email U11285200_20221118_190209.jpg?0.161 Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email USA.gif?0.161
Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email Nation.png?0.161
twinponds169
2,935 Posts
Sun, Nov 13 2022 11:29 AM

• 388 posts of babbling drivel in the last 30 days to this forum. Discord will not be the death of this forum but a pathetic dirt bag #1 will.
    Who even bothers to browse them much anymore when you click on Active Threads  and 90% of the entire page shows the same Last Post author.
    Folks like Sam, Simon, Hamden, pmm, don't even bother much here anymore with all of the spam drive going on here. AND, he has the audacity to call others trolls.
    Self pleasuring himself to the max, as has always been the case. All so he can eventually award himself one of his spamming 10 cent trophies as the WGT All Time Poster. He spitefully posted that trophy on the wall of the true Forum King, Yankee Jim, spitefully because he waited til a month after YJ died to do it, then the idiot that is in the forums 24/7 feigned he had no idea YJ died, even though it was all over the forums the whole month.
    Yankee Jim couldn't stand the sight of him either, Andyson couldn't stand him, and 99% of the rest of the forum community couldn't stand him. Do a search on his begging Go Fund Me drive from 7 or 8 years ago. He has always been a POS around here and always will be to anyone who knows better. I cordially used the word "dirt" in my first paragraph, in place of the female feminine product that also starts with the letter D. Gave up better accuracy for censorship.

• Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email U45440427_20211221_171029.jpg?0.161Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email USA.gif?0.161
    Duphpherer
    316 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 11:49 AM

Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email Icon-quotetwinponds169:

388 posts of babbling drivel in the last 30 days to this forum. Discord will not be the death of this forum but a pathetic dirt bag #1 will.
    Who even bothers to browse them much anymore when you click on Active Threads  and 90% of the entire page shows the same Last Post author.
    Folks like Sam, Simon, Hamden, pmm, don't even bother much here anymore with all of the spam drive going on here. AND, he has the audacity to call others trolls.
    Self pleasuring himself to the max, as has always been the case. All so he can eventually award himself one of his spamming 10 cent trophies as the WGT All Time Poster. He spitefully posted that trophy on the wall of the true Forum King, Yankee Jim, spitefully because he waited til a month after YJ died to do it, then the idiot that is in the forums 24/7 feigned he had no idea YJ died, even though it was all over the forums the whole month.
    Yankee Jim couldn't stand the sight of him either, Andyson couldn't stand him, and 99% of the rest of the forum community couldn't stand him. Do a search on his begging Go Fund Me drive from 7 or 8 years ago. He has always been a POS around here and always will be to anyone who knows better. I cordially used the word "dirt" in my first paragraph, in place of the female feminine product that also starts with the letter D. Gave up better accuracy for censorship.

I can understand why you hate him so... he evidently spends a lot of time in your head.
    BTW... Douche is in the drug store isles...  err aisles. (thx DP) Wink

• Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email U23855302_20221231_220246.jpg?0.161Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email USA.gif?0.161
    SamSpayed
    4,370 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 12:34 PM

388 posts of babbling drivel in the last 30 days to this forum.

I agree, that's a bit much.  Maybe having a limit of 5 posts per user per day would help.

• Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email U2659490_20180302_121257.jpg?0.161Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email GBR.gif?0.161
    DodgyPutter
    4,499 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 12:55 PM
    Mostly I'm left trying to think of an example of a male feminine product, or perhaps a female masculine product........:-/ 

Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email Icon-quoteDuphpherer:
    drug store isles. Wink

Also loved the idea of these Islands; something like Alcatraz, Angel and Corinthian being collectively known as the ..........
    Sorry D, just felt this thread could use a little more frivolity. :-)

• Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email U45440427_20211221_171029.jpg?0.161Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email USA.gif?0.161
    Duphpherer
    316 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 1:49 PM
    Doh.. I know an isle from an aisle. Didn't have my coffee yet. Usually the Coast Guard busts those drug isles, eh?  lol 

Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email Icon-quoteDodgyPutter:

Mostly I'm left trying to think of an example of a male feminine product, or perhaps a female masculine product........:-/ 

drug store isles. Wink

Also loved the idea of these Islands; something like Alcatraz, Angel and Corinthian being collectively known as the ..........
    Sorry D, just felt this thread could use a little more frivolity. :-)

• Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email U5453491_20220619_114102.jpg?0.161Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email USA.gif?0.161
    pdb1
    24,314 Posts
    Sun, Nov 13 2022 5:12 PM

All so he can eventually award himself one of his spamming 10 cent trophies as the WGT All Time Poster. He spitefully posted that trophy on the wall of the true Forum King, Yankee Jim, spitefully because he waited til a month after YJ died to do it, then the idiot that is in the forums 24/7 feigned he had no idea YJ died, even though it was all over the forums the whole month.

I don't really care what you think . Except when it comes to that topic .
    I fully respected him always. Not saying he liked me .
    The trophy was made and presented to Him with complete respect .
    I happened across his memorial post .
    At that time the emails worked . I would never have a reason to go look for new posts . And I never cared about how many posts I had .
    There are hundreds of threads I don't know about .
    He still has the title of " WGT KICK ASS ALL TIME HIGHEST POSTER " . And in my eyes he always will . He has 1,914 more posts than I . I will never surpass that . Intentionally .
    PS I have received 380 emails in one month . Not posted in that many . Lately .

• Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email U2659490_20180302_121257.jpg?0.161Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email GBR.gif?0.161
    DodgyPutter
    4,499 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 1:49 AM

Didn't have my coffee yet. Usually the Coast Guard busts those drug isles, eh?  lol 

A popular destination for SAGA holidays I reckon.

• Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email U5453491_20220619_114102.jpg?0.161Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email USA.gif?0.161
    pdb1
    24,314 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 4:47 AM

Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email Icon-quoteSamSpayed:
    I agree, that's a bit much.  Maybe having a limit of 5 posts per user per day would help.

That wouldn't have any effect on me . But there are several reasons that would not work .
    First I don't think that would go over too well amongst the 1st Amendment advocates . I don't think restricting people more is an answer to anything . 
    Second these Forums don't have any admin action to that effect . They don't have any control over these various multi media programs . Other than Banned , Moderated , Unmoderated . They can Sticky and they can delete The                                                  Sorting and Filtering   Mark all .
    is worthless . And they have no ability to mend the various corruptions throughout .
    You may not like me . You may not like that I take the time to try to provide some assistance and hopefully Hope to the players BELOW you . Such as I . The fact that I am so positive and optimistic most of the time . Has to get on your last nerve .
    No apologies .

Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email Icon-quote twinponds169:

Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email

No they just haven't been prescribed yet .

Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email Icon-quoteDodgyPutter:
    SAGA

?

• Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email U858553_20220227_125750.jpg?0.161Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email USA.gif?0.161
    tramilleo
    1,813 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 7:23 AM
    Haha  case in point^^^^^^^^

DodgyPutter
    4,499 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 10:08 AM
    Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email Icon-quote pdb1:
    Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email Icon-quote DodgyPutter:
    SAGA
    ?
    It was a joke about the "Drug Store Isles", nothing to do with you, maybe only makes any sense in the UK (and debatable here).  

• "I can understand why you hate him so... he evidently spends a lot of time in your head."
    I have to agree with Duphpherer on this. Honestly TP, it's a bit concerning that Paul gets under your skin to this degree. You are a good guy and well respected in these forums. Don't dedicate too much energy to what really amounts to a hopeless pursuit. 
    Paul has his faults ( like all of us), but he isn't the devil incarnate. 
    my 2 cents anyway.
    ct

• Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email U35223432_20230120_074628.jpg?0.161Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email USA.gif?0.161
    PureGro1
    1,458 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 12:24 PM

Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email Icon-quotect690911:
    but he isn't the devil incarnate. 

I put in my application, haven't heard back yet....lol
    Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email 46d7af

pdb1
    24,314 Posts
    Mon, Nov 14 2022 6:04 PM

I can understand why you hate him so... he evidently spends a lot of time in your head.

Whatever . I can't understand hate . At all . I see haters that think they have serious issues with what they hate . Most often as a result of propagandized actions or information .
    In this case I am not trying to mis lead him or anyone . I mean no offense . I mean no harm . Ever

Still Missing My OCD Meds AND Email Icon-quotecraigswan:

The propagandist's purpose is to make one set of people forget that certain other sets of people are human.
    Aldous Huxley

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down