Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Welcome to VOTSCC . Please enjoy the many features . You may login at anytime to be part of our community .
Valley of the Sun Casual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Statistics
We have 474 registered users
The newest registered user is bitaacademy

Our users have posted a total of 44658 messages in 6576 subjects
71 WGT TUTORIALS & 32 YOUNG46 TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE TO SEE OVER 100 YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIALS . FROM WGTers , WGT & YOUNG46
FORUM UPDATE
TO THE MANY WELCOME GUESTS . THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER A COUNTRY CLUB WEBSITE FOR A WGT COUNTRY CLUB . PLEASE FEEL FREE TO READ THE FORUMS.
THERE ARE MANY TOPICS OF INTEREST . OR NOT . THIS WEBSITE IS AN INFORMATION AND ENTERTAINMENT WEBSITE ONLY .
MUCH OF THE CONTENT IS ARCHIVES OF PURPOSES PAST .
THERE ARE SOME MORE CURRENT TOPICS .
REGISTRATION IS NOT NECESSARY TO READ THROUGHOUT .
REGISTRATION IS EASY AND FREE . THIS IS AN AD FREE WEBSITE . NOTHING IS EVER REQUESTED FROM REGISTERED MEMBERS .
REGISTRATION ENABLES COMMENTING ON TOPICS . POSTING NEW TOPICS . FULL ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE IMAGE HOST . WHICH IS A VERY COMPLETE AND CONVENIENT TOOL .
PLEASE ENJOY .

Bilko’s Putting Calc
Here is a link to Bilko's Putting Calc and Wind Calc
Just download and install
TIER & AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS
BASIC LEVEL AND AVERAGE REQUIREMENTS , AND SATURATION

WHILE YOUR HERE
WHILE YOUR HERE :
CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE PHOTOGRAPHY IN
MY SERIES

THIS USED TO BE THE HOME OF OUR WORLD CLOCK . WHICH CAN NOW BE FOUND IN ITS OWN FORUM ON THE MAIN PAGE ..
THERE ARE MORE WORLD CLOCKS INSIDE HERE .

WORLD CLOCK

FB Like

Robin Williams' best lines ????

Go down

Robin Williams' best lines ???? Empty Robin Williams' best lines ????

Post by Paul Thu 06 Apr 2023, 6:41 pm

12 Robin Williams Quotes to Make You Smile

Robin Williams' best lines ???? Robin_11

Few comedians have stirred the emotions of audiences like the legendary Robin Williams did. Known for his hilariously frenetic style as a standup comedian, he radiated a warmth seen throughout his career as an actor and performer.
Williams became a household name with his wacky portrayal of the alien Mork in the 1970s sitcom Mork & Mindy. He went on to star in iconic films during the ’80s and ’90s, endearing himself to audiences as the beloved professor in Dead Poets Society, headlining popular family favorites such as Hook, Aladdin, and Mrs. Doubtfire, and capturing hearts as the empathetic therapist in Good Will Hunting.
Williams’ exuberant humor and vulnerability made an indelible impression on viewers, and though his untimely death in 2014 was heartbreaking to fans across the world, he left behind a body of work as funny as it is uplifting. In honor of this singular talent, here are some of Williams’ best jokes and inspirational words of wisdom.

There’s a world out there. Open a window, and it’s there.

If it’s the Psychic Network, why do they need a phone number?

If heaven exists, to know that there are laughs, that would be a great thing.

Do you think that God gets stoned once in a while? Look at the platypus. I think so.

If you can remember the '60s, you weren’t there.

I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy. Because they know what it feels like to feel absolutely worthless and they don't want anybody else to feel like that.

I thought lacrosse was what you find in la church.

Now that you have a child, you have to clean up your act. 'Cause you can’t drink anymore. You can’t come home drunk and go, "Hey, here’s a little switch: Daddy’s gonna throw up on you!"

I wonder what chairs think about all day. "Oh, here comes another a**hole."

Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?

Death is nature’s way of saying, "Your table’s ready."

You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.

Paul
Paul
Admin
Admin

https://www.valleyofthesuncc.com

Back to top Go down